[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

“What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Unveils Stylish Poster Of Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young11.jpg

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” is a romantic comedy that focuses on the relationship between Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) and Kim Mi So (Park Min Young). Lee Young Joon is the narcissistic vice president of a company who has it all, while Kim Mi So is his secretary known for her competence.

In the released poster, Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young are posing exactly the same with both their arms and legs crossed. The two are dressed up in black formal suits as they look straight ahead, full of confidence.

Park Seo Joon perfectly embodies the character of a young leader. While his face is expressionless and serious, Park Min Young is smiling boldly with her hair pulled back.

Park Seo Joon’s line reads, “I’ll date you. Continue with your work.” The line hints at the two’s conflict regarding Park Min Young’s decision to quit her job.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/21/whats-wrong-secretary-kim-unveils-stylish-poster-park-seo-joon-park-min-young/

• Like 3

10 hours ago, mxxella said:

any news if this will be streamed by viu, viki or any others that are not Netflix? thanks!

not sure who will be streaming this,hopefully we dont run into difficulty like LL. we might find out closer to the date.

good see sung yeon character looks good. more promotional stuff headed out way since we are not that far from the drama airing.

poster looking really good, i wonder if they will do some of the other covers from the webtoon as their poster. i hope so, that would be cool

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OksanaS said:

Finally first stills with LTH, he is so handsome  :wub:

He sure is so handsome. I've been waiting for his stills since the beginning. I was hoping to see him in a suit but this is good enough. :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

Lee Tae Hwan Goes From Warm And Charming To Ice Cold In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?”

Lee-Tae-Hwan-2.jpg

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” is a romance drama about a narcissistic company vice president named Lee Young Joon (played by Park Seo Joon), who has looks, intelligence, and power; and his talented, loyal secretary named Kim Mi So (played by Park Min Young).

While Lee Tae Hwan previously acted as a sweet boyfriend in “My Golden Life,” it appears that he will be playing a completely different role for “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” He is set to play Park Seo Joon’s older brother and bestseller author, Lee Sung Yeon.

In the released photos, he shows off his charming side with a warm smile while offering a wine bottle to his younger brother. However, in another photo, his gaze instantly turns icy cold and he looks quite angry.

The production staff stated, “From his first shoot, Lee Tae Hwan expressed his emotions through just his gaze with his detailed acting. We believe that viewers will also fall into his gaze as well.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/22/lee-tae-hwan-goes-warm-charming-ice-cold-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/

• Like 1