[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

@dramaninja thats so cute, i bet he able to make her fallen in love with him by using his multiple charms :D

====

Park Seo-Joon Frustrates Park Min-Young By Being Lost In His Own World In New Drama Preview

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young.png

Park Seo Joon takes misunderstanding to a new level in a new preview for tvN’s upcoming drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?”

The actor will be playing the narcissistic Lee Young Joon and Park Min Young will be portraying his faithful secretary of nine years, Kim Mi So. Based on a popular web novel, “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” is a romantic comedy that explores what happens when Kim Mi So decides to leave her position.

Spoiler

In the latest preview, Park Min Young tells Park Seo Joon that he looks perfect when he asks at a formal event, despite her being fed up with his narcissism. Park Seo Joon’s obsession with himself doesn’t stop there as he once again asks Park Min Young, “Aren’t you blinded?” When she comments, “By the sun?” Park Seo Joon declares, “No, by my aura.”

In a voiceover, Park Min Young can be heard saying that she’s going to quit her job. Thinking to himself, Park Seo Joon questions, “What could possibly be the reason? Secretary Kim had tears in her eyes.” He suddenly stands up, saying, “Secretary Kim likes me.”

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” will premiere on June 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

source

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Wondered how Kim Mi So could stand working for him for 9 Years, I would have quit the first day! LOL.

I can't wait to watch the tug and pull romance between the two. Hope she plays hard to get though and not fall for him too easily...haha.

The phrase on the official poster was from the scene below from the webtoon.

"I'll date you. Continue with your work."

0000553591_001_20180523082213098.jpg?type=w540

김비서가 왜그럴까 박서준 ✔ 출연 검토중, 출연해주세요 Plz...

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

I see a High School King Savvy reunion! LOL....

Two of the actors are in this drama.

Aside from that, this is going to be hilarious. I can't believe how well Park Seo Joon pulls on the pompous act and misread the look on his personal assistant's face.

• Like 1

relationship chart and character info(well a little). so kim mi so is 29, young joon is 33 and sung yeon, the older bro is 35 years old

Dd8_xQrVQAE_-Nq.jpg

Spoiler

Dd9Dlc1V0AA4ZC6.jpgDd9Dl7XVMAAqbov.jpgDd9CTe_VQAAIuCX.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I get the feeling his bro is much worse then him but hides it.

Much worse in what sense? The narcissism or hot headed? Yeah, I think his older brother portrayed himself as demure and gentle from the outside, but pretty hot-headed and violent (just looking at the pictures I've seen on the webtoon- but I could be wrong).

Comparison

88d633e2gy1frn8mvn7oij20s80rsn13.jpg88d633e2gy1frn8nlwql0j20qu105djp.jpg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, minwoojin said:

Much worse in what sense? The narcissism or hot headed? Yeah, I think his older brother portrayed himself as demure and gentle from the outside, but pretty hot-headed and violent (just looking at the pictures I've seen on the webtoon- but I could be wrong).

Comparison

Yeah something like that ,just my first take I have no clue how he is going to be lol

But main dude don't seem to like his brother.

• Like 1