[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young Steal The Show In Party Scene For Upcoming Drama

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young2.jpg

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” is a drama based on a popular webtoon about narcissistic vice-chairman Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) and “the legend of the secretary world” Kim Mi So (Park Min Young).

The newly released images show Lee Young Joon in a suit with his secretary Kim Mi So in a bright colored dress. All eyes are on the stunning duo as they walk into a reception party arm in arm.Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-1.jpgThe prouction team commented, “The staff on set erupted into cheers at the entrance of Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young, who boast looks that seem straight out of a manhwa,” and added, “Please show lots of interest and anticipation for the exciting push-and-pull chemistry of ‘romantic comedy god’ Park Seo Joon and ‘romantic comedy goddess’ Park Min Young.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/14/park-seo-joon-park-min-young-steal-show-party-scene-upcoming-drama/

• Like 6

HD from the script reading (cr: 1boon kakao tvn)

18ba0cb8bfbf4f218c9db45a21bdb005.JPG

784cdad9a8d2452cac6bd0aca57d5540.JPG

84c465cc0fc14e11a94dbad2d9e8c075.JPG

Spoiler

a3c183c1090a47f8b56f768595d61193.JPGc7908b64f87c4436ae4175b3eda43b2b.JPG4d23f891617749b6a9f50f213d8879cd.JPG

More Stills (cr: 1boon kakao tvn)

Spoiler

6014407c52344b6b864f9ec9b398bd44.JPG

25302d712ed949b2847df2cc8b9c935b.JPG

27b0c30445e24652b54b225afde4deae.JPG

Spoiler

28443080f61247999929ee3c36955b9d.JPGa7adc8f27a2f4484b0cbf847ac70fc55.JPG

988d68bf43394005a6720478fc0f29b0.JPG032cdacf2cab4129ba3ab853dc8580f3.JPG

(cr: 1boon kakao tvn)

Spoiler

01db251c66f243c09849803818bc4e1d.JPG

Spoiler

680404ec32914e60b792b201ed4f8e18.JPG3daf0ca00bfa45e49060f01f3ae0da85.JPG04ee5e1a9d554f8bbe37c2289c9e8279.JPG

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 6

Watch: Park Seo Joon Misunderstands Park Min Young In Comedic Teaser For New Drama

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young3.jpg

The new clip appears romantic at first, with flower petals falling to the ground as Park Min Young runs towards Park Seo Joon. She yells out to him, and he responds with a smile and wave.

As the fountain turns on, however, Park Min Young takes out an envelope and yells, “Please accept my resignation letter!”

Park Seo Joon cannot see or hear her clearly, so he thinks that she says, “Please accept my love!” In response, he forms a circle with his arms and comments, “Okay! Just for today, I will accept your feelings.” He then shoots her a finger heart while she frantically yells repetitively, “No! Resignation letter!”

Another situation where Park Seo Joon mistakenly believes she is in love with him was shown in a previous teaser, as well.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/16/watch-park-seo-joon-misunderstands-park-min-young-comedic-teaser-new-drama/

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

lol, ^ yeah he seems to think she actually is in love with him and true to his description his behaving in a narcissistic way. im looking forward to this drama, been loving all the tid bits. i like how each teaser is telling little stories. at first in the other teaser he was like dont say love so easily and then his like ok fine i'll be generous and accept your heart just for this time, i think there is a part 3 to it. interested to see what the posters look like. thnx all for updating here

• Like 5

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] What is wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까 - Wed&Thu @ 21:30 PM KST - Premiers on June 6th

“What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?” PD Talks About Working With Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young

park-seo-joon-park-min-young5.jpg

The upcoming tvN drama follows the story of Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) and his secretary Kim Mi So (Park Min Young). Lee Young Joon is the smart, rich, handsome, and arrogant vice president of a company. Kim Mi So has worked for him for years, so she is perfect for him, but one day, she decides to quit her job.

Park Joon Hwa confidently stated, “Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young are 200 percent synchronized with their characters. There is no better casting than them. I needed actors with basic acting abilities, and they both have solid acting abilities that maximizes the characters, so I am perfectly satisfied.”

The PD especially praised Park Seo Joon, saying, “His face is cool, cute, and sophisticated as well. I’m always surprised by his naturally sly comical acting. I can’t imagine anyone else acting as the narcissistic vice president of a company.”

Concerning Park Min Young, he said, “She synchronized 200 percent with Kim Mi So, so it made me surprised after seeing the stills. I think she prepared a lot for her acting as well. In particular, she is constantly thinking about how to express Kim Mi So’s everyday life and her efforts to become a perfect secretary.”

Park Joon Hwa also talked about his satisfaction about the great atmosphere on the set. He shared, “Both Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young are the life of the set, and they’re actors who come and prepare earlier than the staff. I always feel their passion for the drama and preparation for their characters. Notably, it was funny and impressive when Park Seo Joon was waiting for me with the vibe of a vice president. ”

Park-Min-Young-Park-Seo-Joon2.jpg

Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young Attend Good Luck Ceremony For “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?”

Park-Min-Young-Park-Joon-Hwa-Park-Seo-Jo

On May 19, “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” released photos of its stars Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young at the ceremony. The photos show the two actors smiling brightly with director Park Joon Hwa as they cheer together for the success of the drama.

During the ceremony, Park Joon Hwa remarked optimistically, “I think that the viewers [of ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?’] will be able to laugh as much as we do on set. I hope that it becomes a happy drama and that everyone will continue to laugh throughout filming. I also hope that our laughter on set reaches the viewers.”

The ceremony was held on set on May 15, in the city of Pyeongtaek in Gyeonggi Province.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/18/park-seo-joon-park-min-young-attend-good-luck-ceremony-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/

• Like 3