[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Hi guys, this is the first time I'm posting here. I was surprised to see some translation appreciations from you guys.

Well you're welcome and thank you for thanking me. :D Will do my best always for Youngie.

I'm posting in a drama thread after healer for the first time. Currently hooked on WSK, apparently my life is controlled by Secretary Kim these days (including my exams :sweatingbullets:). 

Anyways I was here to post this, we finished it finally :sweatingbullets:

'Why Secretary Kim' Episode 10 Behind The Scenes With ENG SUB ♡

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 6

new spoiler from webtoon 

Spoiler

YJ wearing wedding ring (awww ^^)  at office discussing whether BFF's wife could be pregnant or not,  as BFF and wifey tried many years and don't want to be disappointed again. BFF asked YJ any news from him as it seems chairman really looking fwd to a grandchild. YJ said he has just gotten married and wants to enjoy newly wed life for long long time. (wahaha) miso also wearing diamond ring meeting up w sis and dad at pork skin restaurant. miso dad sold 3 guitars for a huge sum and miso found out it was sold to YJ 's dad....hahaha. miso said it seems everything went smooth for dad and sis. Her sis asked why she is not eating. miso said she doesnt have any appetite and dad made a wrap for her but miso ran to washroom threw up and  realised her period is 1 week late. (omo omo I am so looking fwd to next wk when YJ found out he is going to be dad, the writer teases us again this week! (=°Д°=))

• Like 13
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 3

LEE DA YEON – WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME (왜 이럴까) WHAT’S WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM OST PART 6

What’s wrong with me?

I don’t know why
I feel so lonely

Spoiler

When you take the lead, I get happy for some reason
If you turn around, what face should I be making?
Should I seem like everything’s fine? Or should I seem strong? Or warm?
But you’re just indifferently walking ahead

You’re in front of me baby
What’s wrong with my heart? I don’t know
Durudduru baby
Durudduru baby

When I think about you, I feel sad
When I look into your eyes, it feels like time stops
Should I seem like everything’s fine? Or should I seem strong? Or warm?
But you’re just indifferently walking ahead

All day, I draw you out
And when I open my eyes, you’re circling around me

Durudduru baby
Durudduru baby

When you take the lead, I get happy for some reason

=======

YOON DDAN DDAN – EXPOSE (토로) WHAT’S WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM OST PART 7

I’m throwing myself
To the endless darkness
If I keep walking and walking
Till I don’t know where I am
Will I finally learn?

Spoiler

In the middle of my ocean of thoughts
Pieces of memories drift
I close my eyes and draw it out
That day of my past

The wind comes from far away
Inside my regret stained heart
What softly blooms is
Love
In my emptied heart, love is filled
Not a single mixed-up piece of hate tonight

What heals my scarred heart
Is the silent endurance
Settling in the silence
Are useless dreams and faith

The wind comes from far away
Inside my regret stained heart
What softly blooms is
Love
In my emptied heart, love is filled
Not a single mixed-up piece of hate tonight

The wind blows over and fills me up today
Now I’m quietly leaning on sleep

What remains in the end
What protects us in the end is
Love
My heart is so big, I can’t hold onto it
In the days that passed and in the days to come
In all moments
To me, to you, to me, to you

Thanks to POPGASA

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I think everybody has dwelled on how well the show is doing the angst but what about how well the characters are delivering comedy?!Cannot be overstated. Park see joon is wonderful with his talking to the mirror routine when he was chastising himself for being too perfect and countless other moments. Also the side characters which I thought would irritate the hell out of me are  making me lol-the lead manager who always knows the gossip plus the best friend who knows YJ too well and then the side couples are great too. The bodyguard with the great voice with the epic music always saving the secretary from shame is too sweet-can't wait for them to get together-I was hating the stingy guy but he is starting to grow on me with the comedy. I was not even thinking about the show but a random moment in my life reminded me of his SURPRISE moment and arranging himself on the ground so he was lounging and made me laugh out loud again.:joy:. This show really hits these moments right.

Not to be overly critical as I loved strong woman bong soon-especially the lead couple-but their moments of comedy were very hit and miss for me. That show was my first kdrama as up to this point I have watched british or US dramas and the humour was very different from what I am used to. Dunno if I have just got used to the comedy or rather that this show is different in dealing with it in a more natural way.

Also will the coworkers have to be told or will they eventually figure out that the two are a couple? Any other work office people's first conclusion would be that they are dating which Kim Mi So evidently thought would happen this ep due to the hot tea debacle (lol at that being a moment where they were seen by coworkers and not the other times) but these people are making me lol at how they come to everything but the right conclusion. Reckon they will get their wedding invitations in the post before they will figure it out. But I love them all!

• Like 18

:heart:Dhy_vvUUYAAWP5Q.jpgDhy_vvUU8AEqCY6.jpg

Spoiler

dJLBPb5.jpg

---------

Park Seo Joon Is Unable To Contain His Fury Towards Lee Tae Hwan On “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

Spoiler

Lee-Tae-Hwan-Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” has revealed new stills of stars Park Seo Joon and Lee Tae Hwanfrom its upcoming episode!

Spoiler

On the latest episode of the tvN drama, Lee Sung Yeon (played by Lee Tae Hwan) discovered that he had not been kidnapped during his childhood, as he had believed, but that it had actually been his brother Lee Young Joon (played by Park Seo Joon) who had been the victim of kidnapping.

Desperate to find out what had really happened, Lee Sung Yeon urged Kim Mi So (played by Park Min Young) to tell him the truth about the incident. However, his prodding caused Kim Mi So to suddenly recover her traumatizing memories of witnessing the kidnapper’s suicide, and she ended up fainting from shock. Lee Young Joon grew furious at his brother, forcefully pushing him aside at the end of the episode as he rushed to Kim Mi So’s side.

In newly released stills from the next episode, Lee Young Joon continues to be visibly upset as he angrily confronts Lee Sung Yeon. The two brothers’ expressions are polar opposites—Lee Young Joon appears uncontrollably enraged as he aggressively grabs his brother by the collar, but Lee Sung Yeon looks imperturbably calm as he stares coldly back at him.

The producers of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” remarked, “Park Seo Joon’s sincere reasons for hiding the truth so carefully and Lee Tae Hwan’s confusion after having discovered this truth will collide violently in this scene. We plan to depict the past [incident] that inevitably scarred both Park Seo Joon and Lee Tae Hwan [in the upcoming episode].”

Spoiler

Whats-Wrong-with-Secretary-Kim4.jpg

To find out what unfolds between the two brothers, catch the next episode of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” on July 11 at 9:30 p.m. KST./Soompi

-------------

Adding

Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young Share Sweet Embrace In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

Park-Min-Young-Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” has previewed warm scenes of Park Seo Joon and Park Min Youngahead of the new episode!

Sisters In "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim"

Previously released images showed Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) sitting by an unconscious Kim Mi So (Park Min Young) at the hospital.

The new stills appear to be after Kim Mi So wakes up. One image shows Lee Young Joon giving Kim Mi So a sweet back hug. Both of them have heart-fluttering smiles on their faces.

In the other photo, Lee Young Joon holds tightly onto her hand as they emotionally gaze at each other. Kim Mi So’s eyes are filled with tears of sadness.

Spoiler

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young7.jpg

The next episode of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” will air on July 11 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Soompi

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Grenna said:

:heart:

---------

Park Seo Joon Is Unable To Contain His Fury Towards Lee Tae Hwan On “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” has revealed new stills of stars Park Seo Joon and Lee Tae Hwanfrom its upcoming episode!

Spoiler

On the latest episode of the tvN drama, Lee Sung Yeon (played by Lee Tae Hwan) discovered that he had not been kidnapped during his childhood, as he had believed, but that it had actually been his brother Lee Young Joon (played by Park Seo Joon) who had been the victim of kidnapping.

Desperate to find out what had really happened, Lee Sung Yeon urged Kim Mi So (played by Park Min Young) to tell him the truth about the incident. However, his prodding caused Kim Mi So to suddenly recover her traumatizing memories of witnessing the kidnapper’s suicide, and she ended up fainting from shock. Lee Young Joon grew furious at his brother, forcefully pushing him aside at the end of the episode as he rushed to Kim Mi So’s side.

In newly released stills from the next episode, Lee Young Joon continues to be visibly upset as he angrily confronts Lee Sung Yeon. The two brothers’ expressions are polar opposites—Lee Young Joon appears uncontrollably enraged as he aggressively grabs his brother by the collar, but Lee Sung Yeon looks imperturbably calm as he stares coldly back at him.

The producers of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” remarked, “Park Seo Joon’s sincere reasons for hiding the truth so carefully and Lee Tae Hwan’s confusion after having discovered this truth will collide violently in this scene. We plan to depict the past [incident] that inevitably scarred both Park Seo Joon and Lee Tae Hwan [in the upcoming episode].”

To find out what unfolds between the two brothers, catch the next episode of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” on July 11 at 9:30 p.m. KST./Soompi

OMO OMO the new stills!!! He hugs her...OMO i can't wait!!!:heart:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

Look at that height difference in the hug, so nice (:

Yep so cute!! Surely their relationship will be more deep and romantic start from tonight!! I really hope!!:wub:

Mi So pajamas has hearts!!! I've noticed this just now!!!:wub:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1