[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

@pad-hari it's  Hanja and traditional Chinese. Find someone who reads Chinese subs and they should  know.

Darn it's  almost the end. How come the VP is not in jail already?  And move on to the execution.  Like honesty man this is a saguek. I haven't noticed any suffering from the VP yet. I am feeling blood thirsty for some revenge.

How come this is pre produced and the PD is still so disorganised? 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, pad-hari said:

WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THESE BOOKS?  IT SEEMS TO BE YUL'S JOURNALS.  CAN SOMEBODY TRANSLATE IT.  IT'S IN HANGUL OR CHINESE?

It's Chinese (traditional).  Can only read part of the top book and the bottom book.  Not sure if it is relevant coz it may just be a stack of books JJY is rifling through to try to find the CP's diary.  Top book last 2 characters says "closing words" or "ending words" - I can't make out the top 2 characters.  Bottom book says "Crooked Mouth (literally translation?)" - could be a metaphor - Traditional Chinese (and I guess Korean as well) use a lot of metaphors (especially if you're educated).  So potentially bottom book could mean "wrong words", "words that don't add up".  Stabbing in the dark here.  My Chinese isn't fantastic.

EDIT - actually on second thoughts the bottom book's first character has a part of it that is related to Royalty...initially when I saw it I thought it was his diary because if you say it out loud it does sound like "King/Prince's Mouth/Words" - except the first character has a part of it added that makes it into another word which means "crooked".  Don't quote me on this though...Chinese is not my first language.

Okay I got to say this - I take back why introduced a new character in my earlier comment.  In real Saeguk drama the Ming Envoy scene was very important.  I know its dragging but I got to give my trust to the writer this time without complaining. In few of my watching Joseon series it’s dragged to 4-6 episodes of 1 hour. So please bear — the outcome of this has been revealed: to tell who the enemies without alarming them and reveal one more enemy to another.  Spot on that the King was taking his hands off and playing useless. Woah writernim that’s so risky but I am glad.  I have to remember the setting was Joseon era.  So they got to respect that one.  The request to bring on the war was discussed by VP and Envoy Ming and that amazed me the writernim did some research of history. 

Okay excited for today’s episode. I think the special episode is longer than 1 hour to close everything. Hehehe

But just to note something: how can a baby kicked at 5 months? 3 months (cp missing) and 7 days and plus two months that Princess has been evading medical check up as per CPLY. Haha! 

Also, prepare your hearts for the punishment of the people if our OTP will be together.  In reality in Joseon time people were punished by deposing, drink poison, thrown in another island, etc. Bloodbath and war.  Baby Daddy is MY. hehehe. If this is not true can I find the writernim..... 

I am so happy too Dong Joo is alive via friend Kwon Hyuk. Hehehe. 

For OTP I don’t like to cry. So I skip past first them to understand the other stories.  But for sure OTP will be together. They have been star-crossed lovers for so long. 

8 hours ago, pad-hari said:

EDIT: WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THESE BOOKS?  IT SEEMS TO BE YUL'S JOURNALS.  CAN SOMEBODY TRANSLATE IT.  IT'S IN HANGUL OR CHINESE?

The one on top is a classic book of songs/poetry from Chu Dynasty. Not sure about the one below but the title itself means to shut the mouth (be silent)

6 hours ago, prettyhappy said:

OMG! What a beautiful ending! I started tearing up when LY found YS at the bridge! Finally after sooooo long...

Love the way when LY said his name, "palpoongi".. there is just so much emotion in that one word.

You could see that LY is trying to contain his overwhelming joy with only a slight smile on his face yet it also sounded so sad...

My tears just can't stop flowing..:bawling: This is the best scene for me so far! Daebak D.O!

Same feelings here! Great acting by DO!

It'll be great if his journals are hidden in the name of an obscure book. Like how he found the evidence of corruption in the village through a book.

PS. I can't even count the number of times I have played the scene from the last few minutes of Ep 13.

donam10.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuqeS8O0BbSKAyRM2uOpEimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQuUxsRi2QGeOR3PFo4Ew

100 days my prince is a great title but tonight's episode proves that in fact he has been her prince for much longer than 100 days.  Who would have dreamed a simple satin ribbon and a pinky promise would be able to withstand the test of time and be a princes greatest treasure....

Love never looked so beautiful or presented and written so well.  I was moved to the moon and back and still feel as if I am floating among the stars somewhere.  It's like crying while smiling at the same time and feeling as if you just can't stop watching it replaying it over and over because it just makes you feel that good you just want to soak up every bit of them...

Its like the calm before the storm and yet what an amazing episode we are given to hold onto.  The missing, longing and realizing what they really mean to each other.  I love his simple yet so honest understanding about love and what it is they had been doing.  Whether you're a romantic nut like myself or not if you were not moved while watching episode 13 then you may just need a new heart.

I guess 13 isn't so unlucky after all...:wub:

:heart:

4 hours ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

But just to note something: how can a baby kicked at 5 months? 3 months (cp missing) and 7 days and plus two months that Princess has been evading medical check up as per CPLY. Haha! 

I'd be worried if it wasn't.  "Quickening" - first kicks or fetal movement is most apparent around 18-22weeks...so yeah around the 5month mark...

Spoken Chinese was pretty woeful by Ming envoys (I had to read subs to understand it) but I am willing to let that slide.

Finally back together and memories kind of back - at least for the romance...not sure if LY remembers the bit about the baby not being his yet though?  That "heel" riddle has me baffled too.  Been trying to solve it since it appeared.

JY (Dimples) is still in my bad books.  When LY confronts him about his feelings for HS, I did not like his replies at all.  It is not what an honorable man would do.

"I probably loved her before you did" (Err...no...us viewers know they loved each other since they were children)

"I will follow your commands but with other matters I will follow my heart" (Err...no...you don't flirt with a woman when her man is otherwise occupied with State affairs...just no...that's underhanded and below the belt.  If you wanna fight for a girl, fight fair and square, when the odds are even and both of you have access to her at the same time)

It would appear that MY is the baby's dad from all the hints dropped so far...but I would not like it if that is what the writer has penned in the end (I am still holding out that he is NOT)...it would mean HS's honorable brother bedded her beloved LY's wife...just wrong on so many levels.

O I didn't realize there will be an extended Special Ep.  Maybe an epilogue?  

I am so behind on comments h ere - but - I want to know  who got the crown princess pregnant?  I have my own guess (revealed thru the bracelet) but I might be wrong.

YS brother was actually who I have in mind and it is possible - I remember MY saying YS has adjusted from being a noble to a peasant - which means as nobles, Crown Princess and MY had the chance to meet before.

4 minutes ago, viyra said:

I am so behind on comments h ere - but - I want to know  who got the crown princess pregnant?  I have my own guess (revealed thru the bracelet) but I might be wrong.

It hasn't been revealed for sure yet.  The 3 options are MY (HS's brother, man with red bracelet), Prince Seowon and Minister Jung.

20 minutes ago, nrllee said:

It hasn't been revealed for sure yet.  The 3 options are MY (HS's brother, man with red bracelet), Prince Seowon and Minister Jung.

Minster Jung? i will be very surprised if its him its all pointing to HS brother at the moment.

Jung is such a complicated character not sure if hes good or bad . 

Granted that hong shima’s brother is the baby’s father of the crown princess’ baby then why would she order somebody to kill him? When in fact he already run away from them....And is the brother’s reason to go inside the palace is to confront the crown princess or to expose everything to Wondeukie???

Five minutes in and I am crying.....'the end of our relationship' :bawling:

So it's not a phantom pregnancy? Hahaha... was a long shot but I wonder when she succumbed. Because it could not have been easy to sneak off in a palace.....unless it was when she was visiting her father...

Is the secret Chinese letter a hint at the baby's Father?  Is that what it was for?  I forget the whole intent of it... Because if it is...when you say it out loud in Chinese... It is pronounced "Zhong"...and there is no "Zh" in Hangul...so it sounds like "Jong" or "Jung"... So Minister Jung??  Clutching at straws here haha :lol:

Hi chingu @nrllee, I just watched the episode and I think the baby daddy is really Moo Yeon. There is a very huge clue that they dropped in this episode which I guess most of us just ignored. I did too, until my crazy chingu who loves noticing details pointed this out to me. This is her tweet:

So they have this dandelion thing all along, meaning Moo Yeon and the crown princess are secretly in love with each other for real.

As for the baby daddy, when Moo Yeon met the princess, he said that he wants to confirm why she ordered Beom to shoot him, then the princess said... "Is that the only thing you want to confirm?" Moo Yeon replied, "No." (then the scene fades out) I think Moo Yeon just realized that he might really be the father, and that's the other thing he wants to confirm to the princess!

I'm now 99% sure it's Moo Yeon, but I'm leaving the remaining 1% to the princess if she confirms it tonight. :lol:

7 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

it's  almost the end. How come the VP is not in jail already?  And move on to the execution.  Like honesty man this is a saguek. I haven't noticed any suffering from the VP yet. I am feeling blood thirsty for some revenge.

How come this is pre produced and the PD is still so disorganised? 

I've been feeling blood thirsty for last 3 weeks. Seriously though, I think I have to recant my previous words this does feel like a Chinese drama after all. The way they are filling up last episodes with unimportant stuff....totally reminds me of how C dramas drag the episodes before finale and  then rush the endings.

Was the writer not informed this was a 16 episodes drama.....why does the story feel like we are midway to 25 episoder. We have 2 episodes left....if the last one is just a special.....

Is there anything more important than LY getting his memories back. And why hell is he still not fully back yet...this leaves him vulnerable against VP machinations. KCE has him under watch and his control...and he doesn't even know what he's supposed to do...

All he wants to do is go back to HS/YS....when he should be taking down the Kim father and daughter. Pacing like this is for longer dramas not 16 episodes.

I thought we would have a stronger LY when he comes back to the palace but instead we got one weaker than before. 

1 hour ago, hanamee said:

Hi chingu @nrllee, I just watched the episode and I think the baby daddy is really Moo Yeon. There is a very huge clue that they dropped in this episode which I guess most of us just ignored. I did too, until my crazy chingu who loves noticing details pointed this out to me. This is her tweet:

So they have this dandelion thing all along, meaning Moo Yeon and the crown princess are secretly in love with each other for real.

As for the baby daddy, when Moo Yeon met the princess, he said that he wants to confirm why she ordered Beom to shoot him, then the princess said... "Is that the only thing you want to confirm?" Moo Yeon replied, "No." (then the scene fades out) I think Moo Yeon just realized that he might really be the father, and that's the other thing he wants to confirm to the princess!

I'm now 99% sure it's Moo Yeon, but I'm leaving the remaining 1% to the princess if she confirms it tonight. :lol:

Thanks to your friend, now I am 99.9% sure baby's daddy is MY :lol:

I wonder how this issue of CPss pregnancy is going to be resolved with only two episodes left. MY and LY haven't really had any significant encounter at all, except for the fight in the woods. He doesn't even know that MY is HS's brother yet *facepalm*.... And then it seems that MY might be dead too from KCE's clutch on his neck?? Argh, the next episode seems so near, yet so far....

Watching the opening of ep.13 with subs now... even more heartbreaking... HS did not want to meet WD's eyes. But only when WD answered her question honestly and simply why he was there, that she lifted her gaze to meet his. Challenging him whether he is going to take her along into the palace then, and yet still reprimanding him, setting him straight, whether the first thing he's going to do as a returned CP is bring a woman in. WD still gently ask if she's alright separating like this, and she had to will that answer out of her mouth "Yes". Next she asked whether the CPss knew about WD being in the village, and urged him to go back to the palace asap. During all this we can see that she is willing herself to be strong and not be influenced by his presence there in front of her (Great acting by NJH!). When WD started to take a step, she ordered him in a panic to stay where he was, not a step closer. Because if he had come closer, if he had touched her, hugged her, all her resolve will collapse and she won't be able to send him away or pull herself away from him. Then she declared that is the end of their marriage. HS-ah, have you forgotten that WD once said you started the marriage but he will be the one who make the call whether the marriage ends or not :P

Anyhow, it is such simple scene yet so heartbreaking all the same... I wonder whether WD actually heard her sobbing or not :bawling:

Archived