Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

That hint of a happy ending for wonshim is so cute!! :wub: To be honest, I am actually not worried that much for our main couple. they maybe facing struggles right now but I dont think it will end tragically for them. the drama's genre is a romcom sageuk, and the feels of their promo materials are bright, fun and happy despite of the surprisingly complex plot. it will be misleading if we will all cry in the end because it's unexpectedly a tragic ending, right? :D I'm just excited to see how they will reunite, and how things will unfold and be resolved in the end.

I'm more worried now about the secondary & supporting characters. Like what will happen to MooYeon, Crown Princess, Jeyoon, Prince Seowon, etc. Good or bad, we can't really guarantee what would happen to them in the last 4 eps. :lol:

• Like 6

@hanamee Annyeonghaseyo chingu thanks for answering my question.  @celebrianna Hi Chingu Thanks for answering my question. 

I feel so bad for MY. MY have done horrible things so that he can protect his sister.  MY is pitiful and I love the fact that his love for his sister is strong because I think he will be able to save her.  I hate the crown princess and she is pitiful. She never had her father’s love because he was cold to her.  I have to say she tried to have a relationship with the crown prince it he was cold to her to and then she betrays by wanting him dead so she her child can be king. In her need to prove herself she refused to acknowledge is that her father made crown prince not trust her. Her father murder his mom, is controlling the king and gaining so much power as times goes by.  She is manipulative but very lonely person but the fact that she got herself pregnant and tried to make her child king is what makes me hate her. She saw how lonely the crown prince is and very sad she should have tried harder to gain his trust. I think if she was honest with him maybe their relationship could have been much closer. 

I am rather scared that they won’t end up together when it is so rare for two people to fall in love twice with the same person and I love seeing them together @hanamee I will keep faith like you chingu. 

• Like 5

@UnniSarah, I have watched other concubines in palaces that are more pitiable than the crown princess. Some were sent to the palace as pawns for their noble families and were ignored and disfavored and the king never came near them so they were compelled to live lonely lives until the day they died. However, sometimes those women also found other things that they liked to do to occupy their time. They didn’t look for trysts in dark corners. They were fully aware what it meant for a man to come near their quarters which was usually forbidden anyway. Some of them even left the man they loved behind because they were married into the palace by their fathers.

This crown princess however, comes and goes outside the palace and somewhere along the line took off all those clothes to sleep with another guy. And when the deed was done, she tried to seduce her husband to make him think that the child is his. And when that didn’t work, she colluded with her father to have him assasinated. And when that worked, she then proceeded to attempt to secure the crown prince position for her illegitimate child by passing it off as her dead husband’s son and have her father plot against the other prince not succeeding the position. And when that didn’t work, she and her fake tears went to plead with the king to put her illegitimate child on the throne as her dead husband’s heir and to commit to the promise he made her. Is she not shameless? 

• Like 8

@celebrities88  She is shameless indeed and like I said manipulative who only cares for herself. She is selfish and cruel .  With all the things she is doing she never once thought about her child well being. Knowing the life as crown prince/princess will be lonely with lots of deceit and murder. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I still haven't watched the last episode. I can't quite bring myself to do so, and having waited this long, I think I may wait until the next episode drops so that I won't have to wait on the cliffhanger. It's going to be hard enough watching them separate even with another episode which will potentially bring them back into contact with each other. I just hope that seeing each other again isn't just a heart-wrenching experience for them or for us.

Coward :lol: - I say that in jest.  But I get you chingu.  I couldn't watch the scene in "Are You Human too" where the kill switch was activated...I skipped that Ep altogether and just watched the end (:lol:).  Speed watch the heartache scenes.  Me I couldn't help myself this time, and I have suffered the consequences. I have been angsty for a week...and rewatching cute WD-HS scenes in the village to carry me over... I am almost mad with the production team for forcing us to wait another week till finale in Ep 15... :huh:

But from the preview their next meeting doesn't bring resolution...it seems to be promising more heartache. :(.  Going to have to steel myself for another week of angst methinks.

• Like 5

There’s still no possibility that the baby daddy is actually the younger prince? Maybe she’s in love with MY but I still have a slight suspicions that WDs brother is the one.

• Like 5

Could be a phantom pregnancy...

http://americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/pseudocyesis-false-pregnancy/

Out of all of the causes listed above, the most common documented cause is simple – a woman wants to get pregnant so badly that she mentally convinces herself that she is pregnant. There are many reasons why she is not getting pregnant including infertility or simply coming up to menopause.

In fact, many women about to enter menopause will go through some form of depression that can lead to a false pregnancy.

When a woman suffers from pseudocyesis, she will develop just as she would during a regular pregnancy; starting out with things like morning sickness and frequency in urination and then it will develop into swollen and sore breasts and eventually into a swollen belly and the look of being pregnant. The only real difference is that there is no real baby and no labor, but possibly the feel of being in labor.

• Like 4

:lol: that will be the biggest troll of the drama.... and here we are guessing and debating who the father could be.... I wasn't sure and can't remember was it said how she found out she was pregnant but it seems that a physician would have checked on her. During those time it will be through feeling the pulse. That is why she didn't want to have her monthly check up by the physician and LY found out through her skipping those. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Hi chingu @celebrianna, I do understand your point about the crown princess. You were right that she did so many selfish and unforgiveable decisions. I wont dismiss any of it because I even felt that disgust on her especially in the first episodes. But after knowing a few things about her past, like how her father treats her as a pawn and give commands on what she must do, i felt that her actions are results of being trapped between wanting to go against her father or pleasing him. she likes to keep her family's power, but at the same time she wants to be free.

I'm actually looking at two points about her pregnancy. If mooyeon is the baby daddy and she concieved it out of love, it's a possible longterm plot that she might want to go against her father soon because she has chosen her heart over her responsibility regardless of the punishment she will face. (maybe mooyeon didn't thought about it being his child because in the first place, they announced that it's leeyool's), but if the baby daddy is seowon or some other guy, she could've done it for her father's goal which unfortunately failed because leeyool didn't agree to sleep with her. Hence, she said she'll just kill herself or kill Lee yool to clean the mess she's done. She is obviously a distorted and flawed character who also seeks for love. 

Her scene with mooyeon where she said she'd be happy to live in a small house away from the palace was a turning point for me that she's not completely bad and power greedy like her father. When VP told her to tell Leeyool that he's the father of her child, they showed that she's worried, feeling guilty, and initially not up for it, but then her father holds her in the neck and must follow his order no matter what.

The crown princess is such a complex character which got my extra attention and curiousity especially after episode 8. Her decisions are so uncertain as if she's figuring out who will love her and stay by her side among the people she cares for. I think she feels so unloved and hopeless that she doesn't know who she'll turn to. That's why I want to give her another chance, I want her to be free and redeemed. I'd agree to have her exiled and start a new simple life away from the palace. :)

• Like 6

Speaking of 'who's the baby daddy' mystery, I found this tweet from a chingu. Looks like Mooyeon is "uncomfortable" seeing the crown princess with Seowon. :lol:

Such an adorable cast. I love their friendship :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

Hi, @stroppyse! Oh yes the translator apps arent really exact, tho at least it's a bit closer to what he meant. lol. thank you for the clarification chingu! :D It's fun to see them being in character from time to time even they're already done filming. the cast became a family. I hope they will keep their friendship even after the drama  :wub:

• Like 6

Though the editing of this drama was a bit messy in the past few episodes, it was much better in EP12. Especially I want to give a big thumb to the editing for the scene when the Crown Prince stepping into the living place of the Crown Princess.

fSCscrE.jpg

The scene before this one was that Hong Shim threw away her shoes but picked them up again and cried loudly.

The screen is then changed to the Crown Prince, standing outside the Crown Princess’ place, with a face full of sorrow.

What impressed me most is that the editor didn’t remove the sound of Hong Shim’s crying together with the shot. Instead, the crying sound remained and acted as the background sound for the CP. It gave me a feeling that the CP can actually hear Hong Shim’s crying, but there’s nothing he can do. He is now betraying his beloved Hong Shim, going to step into the place of his “wife” to comfort her. On the other hand, he is now a bad man who forgot his own wife and child, and fell in love with another woman. He feels so sorry for both women. He’s so hesitated to step into the place. Kyung Soo’s acting here is so amazing.

The last line of this scene is the CP saying “I will not make the mother of my child cry (I will not break the heart of the mother of my child)”. The screen is then changed back to Hong Shim’s crying immediately. This echoed with my thought “The woman who is crying for you is Hong Shim, but not the Crown Princess!”. I appreciate the editing here so much.

• Like 15

LOL..

I actually wonder as well at which point will they reveal everything about the baby.

Plus I am also waiting for WD and HS to realise they had met in the past.

• Like 9

Thanks for posting the gummy's singing live video!!!! @JojoCx3

Wow!!!!! what a voice!!!!! gummy!!!!! She is so casually singing even the high-pitch.  I also like BJY.  She is the queen of K-drama ost's.  Now, its gummy's turn.  She is pitch-perfect.  :wub::wub:

• Like 6

Haha! I am suddenly so afraid to know what will happen to our OTP. I’d just to wait literally rather than think about it. My eyes got too numb from crying last time and I literally lost my concentration in working from too much thinking. Anyway the tv dolls is comforting us of good ending for our OTP but I feel bad for princess for having to love-marry someone who’s in love to somebody else and then choose to make herself impure due to her greediness. 

Oraeboni’s choices to protect his sister and completing his promised to his father.

For Mr Dimples I must say I really like him to have another drama. But this time since his story didn’t start from childhood I don’t have investment. But I want him to protect the Prince and choose loyalty over love.

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

Anyway the tv dolls is comforting us of good ending for our OTP

Yes when someone pointed that out, it was such a relief that some how our OTP will have a good ending, I’m just waiting what’s in the writers sleeve how they will tie the loose end of the story especially there lots of points to clean up.

-crown princesse daddy’s baby

-VP. Kim’s crime and how will be the judgement at the end 

-the treason of the Queen

-what is the real goal of Mr. Dimples? 

-how will Yul regain his memory

-what will happen to MY at the end? 

-how about prince SW is he the real son? Does he really have royal blood? 

-how will Yul solve all the crime in the place? 

We we have three more episodes finish it right? 

• Like 10

Congrats for being 1st rank drama for 2 consecutive weeks. And being 1st and 2nd ranked for Do Kyung Soo and Nam Jihyun. 

Understood the article but can't translate it :D. @stroppyse would you explain the article for us?

'백일의 낭군님', TV 화제성 부문 2주 연속 1위+출연자 화제성도 올킬 :: 네이버 TV연예 https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003087855

• Like 12