[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

Could be a phantom pregnancy...

http://americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/pseudocyesis-false-pregnancy/

Out of all of the causes listed above, the most common documented cause is simple – a woman wants to get pregnant so badly that she mentally convinces herself that she is pregnant. There are many reasons why she is not getting pregnant including infertility or simply coming up to menopause.

In fact, many women about to enter menopause will go through some form of depression that can lead to a false pregnancy.

When a woman suffers from pseudocyesis, she will develop just as she would during a regular pregnancy; starting out with things like morning sickness and frequency in urination and then it will develop into swollen and sore breasts and eventually into a swollen belly and the look of being pregnant. The only real difference is that there is no real baby and no labor, but possibly the feel of being in labor.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: that will be the biggest troll of the drama.... and here we are guessing and debating who the father could be.... I wasn't sure and can't remember was it said how she found out she was pregnant but it seems that a physician would have checked on her. During those time it will be through feeling the pulse. That is why she didn't want to have her monthly check up by the physician and LY found out through her skipping those. 

Hi chingu @celebrianna, I do understand your point about the crown princess. You were right that she did so many selfish and unforgiveable decisions. I wont dismiss any of it because I even felt that disgust on her especially in the first episodes. But after knowing a few things about her past, like how her father treats her as a pawn and give commands on what she must do, i felt that her actions are results of being trapped between wanting to go against her father or pleasing him. she likes to keep her family's power, but at the same time she wants to be free.

I'm actually looking at two points about her pregnancy. If mooyeon is the baby daddy and she concieved it out of love, it's a possible longterm plot that she might want to go against her father soon because she has chosen her heart over her responsibility regardless of the punishment she will face. (maybe mooyeon didn't thought about it being his child because in the first place, they announced that it's leeyool's), but if the baby daddy is seowon or some other guy, she could've done it for her father's goal which unfortunately failed because leeyool didn't agree to sleep with her. Hence, she said she'll just kill herself or kill Lee yool to clean the mess she's done. She is obviously a distorted and flawed character who also seeks for love. 

Her scene with mooyeon where she said she'd be happy to live in a small house away from the palace was a turning point for me that she's not completely bad and power greedy like her father. When VP told her to tell Leeyool that he's the father of her child, they showed that she's worried, feeling guilty, and initially not up for it, but then her father holds her in the neck and must follow his order no matter what.

The crown princess is such a complex character which got my extra attention and curiousity especially after episode 8. Her decisions are so uncertain as if she's figuring out who will love her and stay by her side among the people she cares for. I think she feels so unloved and hopeless that she doesn't know who she'll turn to. That's why I want to give her another chance, I want her to be free and redeemed. I'd agree to have her exiled and start a new simple life away from the palace. :)

Hi, @stroppyse! Oh yes the translator apps arent really exact, tho at least it's a bit closer to what he meant. lol. thank you for the clarification chingu! :D It's fun to see them being in character from time to time even they're already done filming. the cast became a family. I hope they will keep their friendship even after the drama  :wub:

Though the editing of this drama was a bit messy in the past few episodes, it was much better in EP12. Especially I want to give a big thumb to the editing for the scene when the Crown Prince stepping into the living place of the Crown Princess.

fSCscrE.jpg

The scene before this one was that Hong Shim threw away her shoes but picked them up again and cried loudly.

The screen is then changed to the Crown Prince, standing outside the Crown Princess’ place, with a face full of sorrow.

What impressed me most is that the editor didn’t remove the sound of Hong Shim’s crying together with the shot. Instead, the crying sound remained and acted as the background sound for the CP. It gave me a feeling that the CP can actually hear Hong Shim’s crying, but there’s nothing he can do. He is now betraying his beloved Hong Shim, going to step into the place of his “wife” to comfort her. On the other hand, he is now a bad man who forgot his own wife and child, and fell in love with another woman. He feels so sorry for both women. He’s so hesitated to step into the place. Kyung Soo’s acting here is so amazing.

The last line of this scene is the CP saying “I will not make the mother of my child cry (I will not break the heart of the mother of my child)”. The screen is then changed back to Hong Shim’s crying immediately. This echoed with my thought “The woman who is crying for you is Hong Shim, but not the Crown Princess!”. I appreciate the editing here so much.

Haha! I am suddenly so afraid to know what will happen to our OTP. I’d just to wait literally rather than think about it. My eyes got too numb from crying last time and I literally lost my concentration in working from too much thinking. Anyway the tv dolls is comforting us of good ending for our OTP but I feel bad for princess for having to love-marry someone who’s in love to somebody else and then choose to make herself impure due to her greediness. 

Oraeboni’s choices to protect his sister and completing his promised to his father.

For Mr Dimples I must say I really like him to have another drama. But this time since his story didn’t start from childhood I don’t have investment. But I want him to protect the Prince and choose loyalty over love.

10 minutes ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

Anyway the tv dolls is comforting us of good ending for our OTP

Yes when someone pointed that out, it was such a relief that some how our OTP will have a good ending, I’m just waiting what’s in the writers sleeve how they will tie the loose end of the story especially there lots of points to clean up.

-crown princesse daddy’s baby

-VP. Kim’s crime and how will be the judgement at the end 

-the treason of the Queen

-what is the real goal of Mr. Dimples? 

-how will Yul regain his memory

-what will happen to MY at the end? 

-how about prince SW is he the real son? Does he really have royal blood? 

-how will Yul solve all the crime in the place? 

We we have three more episodes finish it right? 

Congrats for being 1st rank drama for 2 consecutive weeks. And being 1st and 2nd ranked for Do Kyung Soo and Nam Jihyun. 

Understood the article but can't translate it :D. @stroppyse would you explain the article for us?

'백일의 낭군님', TV 화제성 부문 2주 연속 1위+출연자 화제성도 올킬 :: 네이버 TV연예 https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003087855

Hi guys, new here :rolleyes:. Glad to find it. I just started watching this drama and I'm enjoying it so far even though I'm not a fan of period dramas. 

@hanamee, @Dramanoona I'm probably completely wrong since I did fast-forward many scenes in each eps, but I feel like the baby's father might be the main girl's brother. If I remember correct, the crown princess was really worried about him when he was wounded and there was some scenes of their childhood together, right?! Plus, he might have done it to take revenge on her father, ?! My wild guesses, lol!

PLEASE NOTE :BIG POST WITH LOT OF PICS OF CUTE NJY

[Nam Ji Hyun] Even if I just walk on the flower road,  Exclusive bts pixs of NJH :kiss_wink:

RELATED ARTICLE: http://naver.me/F1060Apf

# 1
Start the cute hongsim 

1-1.jpg?type=w1200
Spoiler

1-2.jpg?type=w1200

Good luck with your youthful appearance - 
Hey !

2.jpg?type=w1200

Wondeuk the fake tears to save even cute ,, 

ppueng - hongsim .jpg

Spoiler
3.JPG?type=w1200

4.JPG?type=w1200

5.JPG?type=w1200

6.jpg?type=w1200

7.JPG?type=w1200

8.jpg?type=w1200

9.jpg?type=w1200

# 2
And here is 
a beautiful smile hongsim

10.jpg?type=w1200

11.jpg?type=w1200

12-1.jpg?type=w1200

12-2.jpg?type=w1200

It is Song Joo-hyeon village where it is difficult to fill the well and it is brightened by the sight of Hongo- 
shim .

13.jpg?type=w1200

14-1.JPG?type=w1200

14-2.JPG?type=w1200

15-2.jpg?type=w1200

16.jpg?type=w1200

# 3
And the feeling of 
Hong-shim feeling even if we look at photographs !

17.jpg?type=w1200

18.jpg?type=w1200

The smile of Hongmyeong where the happy energy is transmitted

19.jpg?type=w1200

20.jpg?type=w1200

Even if you sit

21.jpg?type=w1200

Even if you lay down

22.jpg?type=w1200

23.jpg?type=w1200

Hong Shim's appraisal line

24.jpg?type=w1200
25.jpg?type=w1200

Such beautiful acting ability

26.jpg?type=w1200

Thanks to Ji Hyun actor who always focused on script everywhere, right ?

Lovely spirits :)

27-1.jpg?type=w1200

27-2.jpg?type=w1200

28.jpg?type=w1200

29.jpg?type=w1200

30.jpg?type=w1200

cr: tvN, soop managment

More pixs for tonite episode

201810221504150410_1_20181022150734709.jpg?type=w430_q70

related article:https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000004345

edit:

NJH instagram update

Spoiler

EDIT 1:  I think i missed the first 5 minutes of the episode.  sorry girls!!!!!!!!!!

The VP is black mailing Yul with the baby coz he is pissed that yul left the palace at night.  Yul and the princess are taking a stroll, when omo, MY went to look for the princess!!!!!!!!!!!! yes, finally the writer decided to reveal the baby daddy, i suppose!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blink::sweatingbullets:When MY saw the prncess with Yul, he hid.  But Yul identified MY, when the princess distracted him.  meanwhile HS and her ad.father are already there in the hanyang and trying to cross the border and were questioned too much by the officials.  But JJY saved them. 

My streaming is :crazy:

The village scene. GD and KN are bad mouthing WD saying becoz of him HS and her father are suffering more, not knowing who WD is.  But the other woman who knows was about to reveal, but stopped when the officer who works for the JJY appeared.

Now the meeting between Yul and the ming dynasty people. 

I think JJY brings back HS and her father back to his place to stay.  HS is puzzled why her bro left for hanyang first without telling her.  HS is leaving somewhere.  But JJY tells her not to go alone and accompanies her.

VP's son also takes Ming dynasty official's daughter(Jin Ji Hee) to look around the market place.  She escapes somewhere suddenly.

JJY and HS are taking a stroll in the market place when JJY meets VP's son and he is telling that the prince is alive and fine and also crying that the ming dy. daughter is gone (which makes HS uncomfortable when she heard about Yul).

Yul having food with the ming dynasty guest. VP's son go to yul and the ming guest to tell that the daughter suddenly disappeared.

I think JJY and HS are trying to find her asking the passerby in the market reg. Ming daughter.

omo, ming daughter is being kidnapped by a bad man's gang and is being tied with rope.  somehow JJY and HS found the place and are about the attack them after making some plan.

JJY distracts the gang, when HS went into the room to save the Ming girl.  suddenly one of the bad guys appear at the back of HS and starts to attack her.  But HS is having a sword in her hand and starts fighting with the man.  Wow!!!!!!!  she somehow saves the ming girl.

In the meanwhile Yul gets info from one of the eunuch and go in search of the ming girl.  At that time he sees the ming girl with HS.  JJY comes to chek if both of them are ok. JJY yells at the ming girl how can he disappear like that and she tells that she is there to meet her lover.  Edit: JJY touches HS's feet to see how did she get hurt when she fought the bad guy. But they do not see Yul.  After overhearing the talks between them and JJY/HS closeness, he leaves.

Oh the ming girl is in love with one of the young man from hanyang.  so she disappeared to meet him.  JJY and HS help her to meet him.

Yul goes back to the court and apologizes to the ming official reg the disappearance of his girl.  the M.O yells how can they be irresponsible towards the guest and this is how they treat them.  It was going to go out of the hand, when the ming girl returns to the court.  She tells the M.O. some reason and the Officer is having a private chat with Yul.  He thank him for finding her and also  Oh, wow!!! the ming officer is warning yul to be careful with V.P.  (I dont catch the reason though) JJY returns to Yul to report when he questions abt. the closeness he shows towards HS. (he see JJY with HS very close when she saved the Ming girl)

Now village part.  GD, KN, the other woman, Magistrate official are having a drink and they misses HS and her father.  

HS father yells at HS how did she get hurt, when JJY returns to them with some medicine.  

At palace, yul is pondering upon the closeness of JJY and Hs.  His eunuch comes at that time and tells him that its the time to visit the princess.  He goes to her chambers and reads some book.   I think this time they gave the book he had asked for, to read.

He starts to read when he suddenly remembers the ribbon.  He sees the princess craftwork knitting board and asks her something.  She turns the board to her side scared he is gaining some memory.

The ming official goes to see VP.  He is bribing him with some valuables and tells something abt. the prince.  ( i did not catch what he told him, my streaming:()

The princess goes to the same old place where she kept the letter.  she looked for some reply letter in that place when MY come there.   Wowwwsy!!!

Hs and her father talk.  I think he is asking her to put her hair down and go back to her old self.  She is so sad and tells that she cannot do that becoz she loves him.  her father ask her to not do that  and hurt herself becoz of WD.  She tells him she is trying her best and not pressure her to do that so fast and leaves.

Yul's eunuch(vP's person) is burning crown princes's box which has his old things/ribbon.(on VP's instruction so that he does not remember anything after seeing those old things) But the guard who helped YUl to leave palace somehow stop him.  Yul comes there and the eunuch is on his knees.  Yul opens the box and see the ribbon.  he remember his good old days and his first love.  At last........  He leaves.

HS is on the bridge taking a walk where she was waiting for her brother every month.  Yul comes there.  He sees her and recognizes her as her sweet heart. End.

I did not see the preview.  I lost the connection.:bawling:

EDIT:  SO HE CALLS HER YI SEO YAH!!!! I LOST THE CONNECTION FROM THERE I SUPPOSE

Archived