[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arghh.....finally!

So it should mean he remembers that the baby isn't his.

FINALLY!

I will be back to recap tomorrow night. [prays for a good connection] LOL.

Thank you very much @pad-hari...

Besides my bad connection, I wasn't much motivated to recap. SIGH.

PS.... Heol...I remember the scene where Lee Hwon reunites with Yeon Woo.....in Moon Embracing the Sun... (me an oldie)

here's the 16 sec preview for ep.14

OMO, what the hell???

everybody is crushing the neck? ONe of the VP's assassin is choking YS, (atlast officially she is YYS) and VP is choking MY and he fell down. will he die?

OMG, why did YYS fainted at the end?  

I think he second paragraph is that Yul has his memories, Mr Dimples and Yul will try to find the journals (I presume these are Yul's diaries)

First paragraph is about Hong Shim and Moo Yeong who is now in Hanyang (where the palace is) and someone found them (?) Not clear about this one.

Sorry - my Korean is abysmal... hahaha...

Edit: 17% real-time? Whooa...

@Dramanoona, do you mean to say the 2nd para of written preview?  Yes, i google translated it and understood the gist.  but the translation was not good.  so  i did not post it.

I also think that the writer wud not have introduced unnecessarily a new ming character at the end of only 3 episodes.  so, she may come into picture to help our OTP. 

@triplem, i also think the writer dragged the village part of story too much.  Now, she will rush the ending in 2 episodes.  I heard 16th one is a special episode. I am curious as to what will they air in that final episode?  If they are going to rush the ending in 2 episodes and show some worthless bts which they have aired already, i will really flip the tables. 

Wow the real time ratings touched 18% wooahhhhhh!!!!! I think the ratings is going to touch 15% for this episode.  I hope they had promised another one if the ratings were more than 15%:tounge_wink:

EDIT: WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THESE BOOKS?  IT SEEMS TO BE YUL'S JOURNALS.  CAN SOMEBODY TRANSLATE IT.  IT'S IN HANGUL OR CHINESE?

euhri5I.jpg

DC GALL

16th episode might be over 60mins? Similar to some drama’s whose intial exceeds the 60min limit but this time will be post drama. Because the TV dolls show a marriage. 

By watching IG post I was able to watched some scenes. 

- Too many unanswered things for a pre-produced drama. Did they rush things as I remember filming ended before Sept 1. 

- Why introduced a new character? But happy that’s NJH good friend.

- I can’t see a painful punishment for VP; He’s killing MY; not even remorse from the King and Queen.

- MY loves the princess so he is the daddy. Will he die of being killed and the princess because of pregnancy and our OTP together.  

Anyway we still have 3 episodes. My poor korea understanding. 

59 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

5 minutes in and I'm crying already....

and 5 minutes before it ends, cried again when HS told her father to give her time to get over WD.

But the ending... aargh, can't wait for next episode!!! Other than that, this is the most boring episode ever. But I guess I should wait for subs before making such conclusion... :mellow:

The only thing I'm disappointed in is the lack of character development for Jung je yoon. Dammit, I hope he does a thing that redeems himself in the end. 

OTOH, the actor for kwon hyuk caught my eye earlier on in the show so it's awesome to see him play an important role. 

btw, is that real-time rating for the official online live streaming service? impressive either way. 

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Yool – It is me…palpoongi (stupid).

OMG! What a beautiful ending! I started tearing up when LY found YS at the bridge! Finally after sooooo long...

Love the way when LY said his name, "palpoongi".. there is just so much emotion in that one word.

You could see that LY is trying to contain his overwhelming joy with only a slight smile on his face yet it also sounded so sad...

My tears just can't stop flowing..:bawling: This is the best scene for me so far! Daebak D.O!

5 minutes ago, spark101 said:

The only thing I'm disappointed in is the lack of character development for Jung je yoon. 

The writer just keep our hope high on him but until this episode his character still stagnant 

yay!! my heart is healed with that last scene. DO nailed it "yi-suh yah"... "Yoon Yi Suh" (^.^) Can't wait for their convo tomorrow!!! I have to say the actors really sold the romance. The first 5 mins was agonyyyyyyy NJH's crying was SO heart-breakingggggg.  And that little girl is SO pretty. -I- was smitten haha. Don't blame the young CP for being smitten too ;)

3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

EDIT: WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THESE BOOKS?  IT SEEMS TO BE YUL'S JOURNALS.  CAN SOMEBODY TRANSLATE IT.  IT'S IN HANGUL OR CHINESE?

i don't know what's written in hanja but i think KCE talking about "일기" diary.  KCE says "we cannot make anyone found CP's diary". it was CP's diary that JJY looking for and probably it was stored in the palace library or else, the place where the eunuch hide all CP's belongings that they want to throw away.

For me this episode felt a bit flat. This whole Ming princess story with her wanting see her sick lover was not really necessary. I'm also kinda is disappointed in JY...sigh...I was really hoping for him to become a political aide for LY, someone LY can rely on and trust when he becomes king. So these parts were for me

aZl9l19.gif

cr weibo

But YAY to Hyuk (? I hope I got his name right), he's becoming the DongJoo TT I shed tears of happiness and sadness when they did the teamwork of exposing the eunuch. Btw what happened to eunuch Yang? Will we ever get to see him again? (JY get yourself together, stop hitting on HS and work lol )

And I shed more tears when SH broke up with LY... omoo my heart and their reunion scene TT

But I'll go with HS's emotional breakdown in front of dad as my favourite one. Not only was the acting of NJH stellar here but also this scene felt so heartbreakingly realistic. The way she hold WD's clothes and told dad that she tries to forget everything, that she knows all that and yet can't help it. This scene put my heart in pieces :tears:

So I'm gonna indulge myself into the reunion scene and stare at Kyungsoo's face :D

Archived