[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

Now on Prince Seowon,......I really hope the drama does NOT end up with him with inheriting the throne. He seems to be the kind of king who will always be in conflict with his emotions and desires, and literally then do nothing. He is basically knows his sister in law was complicit in brother's death ==> Do nothing; Given evidence ==> Do nothing; Become the crown prince ==> Token protest, then do nothing.

I think I would have admired him if he just said, I want the throne.

Honestly maybe its because we dont understand him or he has not been fleshed out as a character but I am just puzzled by his character as a whole.

Or maybe I am wrong and what he is doing is the way for survival?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

Now on Prince Seowon,......I really hope the drama does NOT end up with him with inheriting the throne. He seems to be the kind of king who will always be in conflict with his emotions and desires, and literally then do nothing. He is basically knows his sister in law was complicit in brother's death ==> Do nothing; Given evidence ==> Do nothing; Become the crown prince ==> Token protest, then do nothing.

I think I would have admired him if he just said, I want the throne.

Honestly maybe its because we dont understand him or he has not been fleshed out as a character but I am just puzzled by his character as a whole.

Or maybe I am wrong and what he is doing is the way for survival?

I imagine it is his mom....

Edit:

I am still trying to figure out the Ming arc.

1. To remind WD and HS and Dimples about what people value, whether it is power, family or love?

2. To show how you would do anything to see the person you love one more time?

3. To consolidate the support of the Ming envoy for WD/LY's position as CP?

4. For the Ming envoy to remind WD/LY about their previous conversation 2 years ago about his father in law?

5. To show us the end game of KEC, that is, to start a conflict aka coup aka power struggle?

6. A potential ally of the CP  or HS once the Ming envoy finds out that a brave woman defended his daughter so in the end he would support HS becoming the CPrincess?

And the ace up the sleeve on Team CP - Eunuch Yang! It's time for him to come back - if not why bother saving him or showing he is alive?

with 2 episode left, I wonder if Lee Yool will have all his memories back in today's episode? How will they know that MY is the father? maybe when Yool confront CPss and she's put to exile or something MY will come forward and admit that he's the father? what will happen to the Queen and the Prince? Will that Ming go to Yool and tell him that KCE requested for a war?!  I really think 2 episodes are not enough ... hope we're wrong and there's Ep 16. 

--

39 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I imagine it is his mom....

Edit:

I am still trying to figure out the Ming arc.

1. To remind WD and HS and Dimples about what people value, whether it is power, family or love?

2. To show how you would do anything to see the person you love one more time?

3. To consolidate the support of the Ming envoy for WD/LY's position as CP?

4. For the Ming envoy to remind WD/LY about their previous conversation 2 years ago about his father in law?

5. To show us the end game of KEC, that is, to start a conflict aka coup aka power struggle?

6. A potential ally of the CP  or HS once the Ming envoy finds out that a brave woman defended his daughter so in the end he would support HS becoming the CPrincess?

And the ace up the sleeve on Team CP - Eunuch Yang! It's time for him to come back - if not why bother saving him or showing he is alive?

I agree with #3, 4 & 5.

Also, all the ministers either support KCE or the queen. No one support CP at all, and the king is just too weak. And I guess KCE has full control of the army. So, even if CP exposes the evil things that KCE and CPss had done to him, it is not easy to put KCE down. So I guess the Ming serves as the power support in the drama to help CP to beat KCE, most properly during the war which will be raised by KCE.

Yul went to JJY place to meet HS.  But only her father was there waiting for her.  Yul asks where she is?  Her father pleads on his knees to please forget her.  He tells he has to meet her and asks where she went?  He goes to the bridge to meet her.  He calls her Yi seo yah!!! All the old time flash back when they were young.  She tells "you were that palpooni, right!!!!!!" He tells her that i didnt know if you were alive, i was just thinking of you.  after just like that talking to her, he passed her coz he knows somebody is following him.   My streaming is gone

JJY come back to his place.  Ad. father tells that the prince came looking for HS and want to go find her.  He tells that he will go find her.  But HS is already back.  her father takes her to their room and tells her let us leave the place coz the prince came looking for you.  She tells i will not leave until i see my bro.  She tells him that its the same boy who she had met before she left hanyang.  He asks her "how come something like this happen?"  JJY overhears everything from outside.

Yul goes back to palace and he talks to the eunuch.  He asks him why was he burning his old things.  I think he revealed the truth that he was doing under the instructions of VP.  But Yul lets him off and asks him to continue what he was doing.  Kwon tells its dangerous to keep him by his side.  But yul tells him  its better to keep him by his side.

MY and princess meet.  My streaming is gone.

YUl's chamber.  He was brought the medicine.  the eunuch takes it.  He drinks the medicine before yul and takes it outside.  

princess leaves in a palanquin after she had a talk with MY.  MY was beaten and was taken to VP.  He asks why did he not kill the prince?  My streaming lagg....

Yul is having nighmare seeing VP killing HS's father and both the bro/sis running off from the house.  He gets up scared.

At JJY is going off somewhere on a mission.  I think he is leaving for songjuyeon village.  But Kwon came and tells him that the prince is looking for him.  He goes to meet the prince.  Now yul tells him that he is the first who loved HS.   All the conversations are lagging:bawling:

After meeing Yul, JJY goes to meet the VP.  VP is devicing a big plan and gives instructions to JJY what he has to do.

The village scene.  GD, KN, the other woman are having  a hard time to cut the wooden pieces as ordered by Mr park and is complaining to the officer.  the officer goes to Mr park and tells him to consider but he is heartless.  

HS is buying some white paper to write some notice and prepares posters to find her bro.

MY is being locked up.  The other aide tells to leave or he will be killed.   I think he tells him as a father of the baby i dont want to leave(this is just my guess)

HS is sticking posters at important place and MY sees it.  She has written that she will wait for him until he returns.

JJY reports to Yul.   Ok he is helping Yul to find out the secret letter he wrote to him.  Good comical scene between them.  He is posing questions to answer so that he can find the answer.    They take a break and leave somewhere.  Oh, he is taking yul to  his eunuch. woowsyyyyy!!!! He gained conscious.  He sees yul but is scared and cannot see him in his eyes.  Yul consoles his eunuch by taking his hand.  OMG he lost his speech since he was slashed in his throat.  He writes everything and shows yul. Laggggggggggggg

HS comes and wait for her bro.  He comes there.  he is asking why is she not listening to him and want to meet him?  

Back to yul and JJY.  He asks if the eunuch remind him of any memories.  still he cannot remember anything.  He recalls what that shaman old lady at the village told him.  

HS  is going back to her house after meeting MY.  But she is being choked by an assassin.  Yul and JJY goes to visit her.  But they her and yul want to rescue her.  JJY stops him and he goes to question the assassin.  But the assassin cross questions him, so yul comes to the rescue.  Assassin runs away.  Yul takes HS away leaving JJY alone.

They are holding hand and walking.  Yul tells her that he will help her find her bro. She tells her to take care of himself as he has lot to do, both argue.  So lovely scene.  They both look into each other eyes.  Lovely moment.  JJY come back to their house.  The father asks is everything is ok.  JJY tells there is nothing to worry.  The giseng is waiting for JJY at his place.   

OMG!!!! they kissed.  wow!!!! :kiss_wink:

Yul is reporting to the king.  The king is telling to be careful of VP.

JJY is reporting to VP.  I think he tells if they take any wrong step, he may recover his memories which will be bad for us.

Now JJY is reporting to yul.  OMO!!!! But yul is planning something with JJY and he goes to look for something.

VP and Yul meet.  He is telling that he is somehow trying his best to bring back his memories.

the princess maid meet MY.  He hand over her a letter.  when she is reading the letter, the VP comes to see  her.  I think he is threatening her abt. MY's baby.  I cannot hear any of the conversations.  when he is leaving, the princess yells at him "how far you are going to go?"  He tells her that he himself does not know.  As they are in this, we cannot escape now.  He is asking her to come to senses and do as he says.  the princess cries.

GD and KN comes to Hanyang to meet HS.   KN tells that hanyang is different.  KN says that she walked a lot and her feet hurt to walk more.  GD asks her to get on her back, but cannot carry her and falls.  they go to a food place to eat and there they see the songjuyeon village magistrate officer.  They are asking if he met the JJY.  But he says he cannot find him. 

AD. father and HS talk.   he worries if they broke up.  She tells  him that they did not break up.  All the three KN, GD and the magistrate officer come looking for the governor when they meet HS and her father.  they are happy to meet them.

Yul and JJY talk.  The eunuch tells that there is a journal yul writes everyday to JJY and JJY goes to look for it at the royal palace library.  he find the books.  VP and the minster of war want to go there before somebody finds it.  But a fire broke out in the library and JJY tells VP, we cannot do anything as it spread.  so, its yul and JJY's idea to burn the books.

The village people gather around and talk about C.Prince.  Ad father tells them that JJY is no more the governor and he is working for the C.Prince.  The magistrate officer is annoyed that he will be loaded with lot of works.

The c.princess and VP talk abt. the fire at the library.

HS is following MY.  NOOOOO, she is going into the lion's den, i mean V.P's place.  there she meets Vp's son.  he is asking "who r you?"  She tells him that she came to the wrong place.  He tells her that she saw with JJY at the market place.  She asks whose house is this?  and he tells that he is the son of VP KCW.   OMO, at that time VP arrives home.  They are looking face to face.

YUl and JJY meet and talk.  He brings him the journal he had asked for.  At night yul recollects all the incidents before he left the palace.

OMO he meets the princess and tells that the baby is not his. End.

My streaming stopped before i can see the preview.:crazy:

MY is out in the fields with the CPrincess. 

Looks like a serious talk.

i think the CPrincess and MY really loved each other.

it looks like a farewell meeting.

whiplash to scene in LY quarters. 

I think the eunuch is now on LY’s side. He drank the entire bowl of medicine.

back to MY and he was hit at the back of the head byKEC. Hmm.. not an efficient assassin and it looks like KEC is omnipotent. He knows what’s happening evrywhere! 

These two lovers, MY and CPs , whenever they meet it looks like sparks 

are flying all over the garden. 

The dark blue hanbok that the princess wore in that scene was gorgeous, 

just like the golden hairpieces.

I would like if these two would hug just once. :wub:

Dimples talking to KEC.... WHATTTTTT (shades of Second prince in moon embraces the sun) - intense music

back to village and they are chopping firewood for the old man.

they complaining and saying they will go to Hanyang to complain to CP.

Kyeut Nyo  says to go Hanyang...

LI feel the pace is slow. Something needs to start !

HS is writing something.

MY and his friend are somewhere. (I swear if he has to assasinate CP again, I do not see any happy ending for him)

i think HS is putting up notices and MY sees it. Something about meeting that night at a particular place.

LY is still pondering the clue he left Dimples. 

(Are we sure there is one episode left?)

Dimples bring LY to see Eunuch Yang. Finally!

but Eunuch Yang looks to be afraid of him.

and LAGGGGGG.....

YANG IS WRITING SOMETHING. 

i think Yang is telling him everything. Including about the baby.

woohooo.....our ace!.

LAGGGGGG

Scene where HS is being held by the throat.

Dimples and LY are there and managed to stop the guy.

Tense standoff between Dimples and LY and LY brings HS off somewhere.

They are walking hand in hand and talking together.

{I need to know what they are saying...urghh}

16 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Dimples talking to KEC.... WHATTTTTT (shades of Second prince in moon embraces the sun) - intense music

back to village and they are chopping firewood for the old man.

they complaining and saying they will go to Hanyang to complain to CP.

Kyeut Nyo  says to go Hanyang...

LI feel the pace is slow. Something needs to start !

HS is writing something.

MY and his friend are somewhere. (I swear if he has to assasinate CP again, I do not see any happy ending for him)

i think HS is putting up notices and MY sees it. Something about meeting that night at a particular place.

LY is still pondering the clue he left Dimples. 

(Are we sure there is one episode left?)

Dimples bring LY to see Eunuch Yang. Finally!

but Eunuch Yang looks to be afraid of him.

and LAGGGGGG.....

YANG IS WRITING SOMETHING. 

i think Yang is telling him everything. Including about the baby.

woohooo.....our ace!

Nope, he didn't tell him about the baby, he just told him to find his diary/journal, where he recorded everything.

Thanks @spark101 ! The all important journals. SIGH.....

Officially melted in a puddle.

LY has confessed to HS - I hear a lot of love love love...And OMG KISS!!!

I am definitely going to love watching this episode with subs.

LY is back at the palace and talking to the King.

Hmmm.. Dimples is reporting to KEC. But I trust in Dimples. C'mon ! don't let me down! [I trust him because of Eunuch Yang] I think this is the tactic of taking big risks to get the bigger picture (Like what happened with the Old Man and the archery bet)

Despite je yoon just having told kim cha eon about the journal, I'm still conflicted as to whether he's really on KCE's side. And perhaps je yoon himself is still conflicted too. I'm not happy with him right now but not set on my feelings either, lol. 

A whole segment on the CPrincess and her father.

I think KEC has found out everything and CPrincess looks like she is at breaking point.

I suspect the cliffhanger will be someone finding the journal?

Comedic relief as Kyeut Nyo, Go Dol and Officer Park are now in HanYang.

So burning down a portion of the palace, I suppose that puts KCE's mind at ease if he assumes the journal is burnt to ashes....(like shooting the arrow at WD to gain the trust of the Old Man in the village)

Not gonna lie, if MY really did do the dirty deed with the CP, he's a special kind of hypocrite. Telling yi seo that it's a wrongful fate/destiny between her and yool, but he'd been with the CP and even asked her to run away with him? lol, bye. 

Honestly, he's more dislikable than je yoon has been, so I find it hilarious that people like MY but hate JY? what kind of logic is that, people? 

Archived