Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

Recommended Posts

@nrllee Love at first sight/true love, one may do anythg to protect these feelings. He was genuinely in love and care for HS.

 

I am sure he'd do anythg to protect her, he knew HS and CP are both in love.. for her happiness I am sure he will sacrifice.

 

I suspect CP's memory is slowly coming back to him.. he had flashes many times. He askd his father why they did not make an effort to look for him? He was told his Eunoch and all died.. this must have triggered his curiosity??

 

I think he is now faking total memory loss as he wants to find out the whole truth about his "death".

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, I notice that slight panic too in her. Although I think KCE wanted to confirm something else, not about the baby's father.

 

I get the feeling he wants to know why MY lied about killing the CP and presenting the dismembered hand (probably of the nobleman who he killed for the CPrincess to fake the death of the father of the child - remember now KCE told her to tie off loose ends? As in kill the baby's father? She was trying to pay MY when he first left - before he got shot...but turns out she didn't want him to leave her so she hired Assassin 2 to maim him but he misfired and wounded MY to a greater degree than he should've)...I know, she's a complicated woman.  :huh:That would be how KCE finds out about HS I think and that's why there would be that scene where she appears in the palace (he probably hunts her down?) confronting KCE (pure speculation on my part).  

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know, I am imagining how angry LY will be when he finds out he has been deceived by KEC and the CPrincess.

*shudders*

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

You know, I am imagining how angry LY will be when he finds out he has been deceived by KEC and the CPrincess.

*shudders*

Now that you mention it, I shudder too...

 

I think the next episode will focus mainly on HS's positioning with the new development of LY being in the palace, then ep.14 would be the total reveal and resolution, up to first half of ep.15 and last half to tie up everything (hopefully with a nice pretty ribbon). 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This ep is tuned to maximise pain in the viewers... the interspersing of the vastly different lives of the two leads, the pain in CP's eyes...

Poor Hong Shim!! 

my heart broke for him when he looked at the table full of food and said, 'have you seen what the people's meal looks like?"

So painful his loneliness...his eyes really showed how different a CP he is now... to Crown Princess, wanting the friendship of JJY...
Love how he showed off his knowledge-- He is still the same guy...his body remembers his distaste for KCE!! So badass. love it! I also went all wobbly when he told the enunchs to get out of the room during his private audience with JJY, and when he insisted to go out at night. DO is rocking this role!!!! both the emotional scenes and the authoritative ones... He's fast becoming my favourite CP (mianhe PBG :P)

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I'm torn if I should watch episdoe 12. I'll definitely watch episode 11 but I feel like waiting it out until it ends will lessen the pain of episode 12. :D  I can't deal.

  • Like 5
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

Now I'm torn if I should watch episdoe 12. I'll definitely watch episode 11 but I feel like waiting it out until it ends will lessen the pain of episode 12. :D  I can't deal.

 

When I can't deal, my trick is to watch with the sound on mute.  Strangely enough, it helps.  And I did do that with part of episode 12 because I didn't want to wait.  I needed to see it and get it over with so I'd be ready for episode 13 next week.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thistle said:

 

When I can't deal, my trick is to watch with the sound on mute.  Strangely enough, it helps.  And I did do that with part of episode 12 because I didn't want to wait.  I needed to see it and get it over with so I'd be ready for episode 13 next week.

I'm gonna miss the cute HS and WD. Thanks for the tip!

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

I'm gonna miss the cute HS and WD.

 

Me, too!  I can't imagine how everything and everyone will be sorted out at the end of the drama and that makes me a little nervous.....but I still couldn't wait.  

 

Actually I was glad that I watched the episode because it really showed how very much WD has changed for the better, how much he learned from living among the people of the village, and how much he has come to love Hong.  The last is the most important because before he was only so full of resentment and anger that he could not love anyone.

 

I felt better after watching it.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thistle said:

 

When I can't deal, my trick is to watch with the sound on mute.  Strangely enough, it helps.  And I did do that with part of episode 12 because I didn't want to wait.  I needed to see it and get it over with so I'd be ready for episode 13 next week.

Just finished watching with sub, finally. I did watch it in mute mode at first. But, I can't help my self not to raised the volume up every time DO appeared, I LOVE WonDeuk a.k.a LeeYul voice too much. It's suffocating to hear his sad deep voice but at the same time it's Addicting.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now, I am so upset.  I was watching this as well as two other dramas on Drama Fever only to find out that their last day of business was 10/16/18.  Time Warner, their parent company, for business reasons decided to shut down the streaming service.  I can understand having business reasons for terminating a department; however, they should have let the content that was not completed run, restrict access to any dramas and movies that were completed, and not add any new content.  Once the new dramas were over, then shut down the service. Now I am looking for a legal site to view content other than Viki.  I watch dramas on Viki also; however, the dramas I was watching are not on Viki yet.  What a boomer!:tears:

  • Like 4
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When your eyes do all the speaking for you.  DKS's eyes are like pools of emotions.  No words/lines or even gestures required.  I felt his heartache, his loneliness and ached with him. :tears:

 

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that I have calmed down from Ep 12, I hope that they do give some hints about the reconciliation of HS and WD (forever WD to me!~). With three episodes left, they have to wrap up the loose ends, and hopefully not in the very last episode!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have listed the following things to be solved/closed in the next 3 episodes.

1. LY to recover his memories, if not.  ( the writer may take more time in the next 3 episodes)

2. If he has recovered, but acting amnesic, he has to reveal it.  this will take less time than the (1) above.

3.To prove HS family has not committed any treason against the king 16 yrs ago.  Who was the witness unless KCO confesses to his crime on this.

4.Yul has to recognize that HS is YYS (his first love) before bringing HS aka YYS to palace.  This can be done by stopping her at the border from leaving the hanyang and bring her to the palace (like TMTETS)

5.To prove the princess baby is not Yul's.  So, this has to be done by Eunuch Yang.  So he has to recover from his injuries and keep him safe from KCO's assassins

6.To find the real baby daddy and punish accordingly.

The three scenario's for (6) above:

7a. If My is the baby daddy, get pardoned since he is HS's bro and he will die in the end after exposing KCO's bad deeds to Yul

b. If minister Jung is  the baby daddy, may be he will be beheaded for the treason

c. If Prince Seowon is the baby daddy, then he will be deposed and exiled along with the queen.

d.There will also be  chance (somebody mentioned this earlier) of princess's miscarriage.  She is in so much stress, so often she is suffering from pain.  So the princess may be deposed / exiled.  i dont know if she will be beheaded for this.

8.If P.Seowon is not the baby daddy and Yul wants to live a noble commoner's life with YYS, give up the throne to him

9.Then the villagers.  They may have a good future on Yul's recommendation.  Maybe GD and the Magistrate official will be given the govt. job. The village may be reformed.

10. To depose Queen/princess and last but not he least to punish the Vice premier KCO.  Give him the death penalty.

These are some of the points that came to my mind.  And i dont think we have any time for any romance between our OTP.  So far what we got from the previous episodes, that's it.  Maybe we will get a kiss bet. our OTP.

If i missed any thing from the above, feel free to correct/add.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pad-hari I think your scenario much more acceptable than my bloody solution :).

And my eyes just go straight to your last part:

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Maybe we will get a kiss bet. our OTP.

Why do I get a feeling we will see a kiss next week? Because in the preview, there is HS said about she can't stop her feeling while crying. What if she said that after the kiss happen ㅋㅋㅋㅋ :P.

I will stop here, my mind already writing a fanfiction now.

  • Like 3
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I havent watch last 2 episode yet. My heart cannot take it.. im afraid i will be moody and cannot focus on my work. So much impact 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

I have listed the following things to be solved/closed in the next 3 episodes.

1. LY to recover his memories, if not.  ( the writer may take more time in the next 3 episodes)

2. If he has recovered, but acting amnesic, he has to reveal it.  this will take less time than the (1) above.

3.To prove HS family has not committed any treason against the king 16 yrs ago.  Who was the witness unless KCO confesses to his crime on this.

4.Yul has to recognize that HS is YYS (his first love) before bringing HS aka YYS to palace.  This can be done by stopping her at the border from leaving the hanyang and bring her to the palace (like TMTETS)

5.To prove the princess baby is not Yul's.  So, this has to be done by Eunuch Yang.  So he has to recover from his injuries and keep him safe from KCO's assassins

6.To find the real baby daddy and punish accordingly.

The three scenario's for (6) above:

7a. If My is the baby daddy, get pardoned since he is HS's bro and he will die in the end after exposing KCO's bad deeds to Yul

b. If minister Jung is  the baby daddy, may be he will be beheaded for the treason

c. If Prince Seowon is the baby daddy, then he will be deposed and exiled along with the queen.

d.There will also be  chance (somebody mentioned this earlier) of princess's miscarriage.  She is in so much stress, so often she is suffering from pain.  So the princess may be deposed / exiled.  i dont know if she will be beheaded for this.

8.If P.Seowon is not the baby daddy and Yul wants to live a noble commoner's life with YYS, give up the throne to him

9.Then the villagers.  They may have a good future on Yul's recommendation.  Maybe GD and the Magistrate official will be given the govt. job. The village may be reformed.

10. To depose Queen/princess and last but not he least to punish the Vice premier KCO.  Give him the death penalty.

These are some of the points that came to my mind.  And i dont think we have any time for any romance between our OTP.  So far what we got from the previous episodes, that's it.  Maybe we will get a kiss bet. our OTP.

If i missed any thing from the above, feel free to correct/add.

@pad-hari  You have listed all the reasons the CPrincess and father has to die including the rest of the family. I think ince he Cporince memory returns he'll put two and two together amnd relizes it was his FIL that killed his mother having her push off a cliff . I think there would be more blood shed in the palace

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...