Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

This new teaser is amping up my interest in the drama.

Will it start with the end of the story and it's essentially a flashback or will it begin when he has regained his memory?

• Like 3

I sound like a broken machine at this point but I cannot get over how good they look together. Since I saw her in great king sejong with lee hyun woo 10 years ago, there's not one time she hasn't had great chemistry with her costars, whether I was a fan of the actor or not. 

50 minutes ago, stuartjmz said:

I avoid trailers and teasers because too many tuimes they are deceptive, ESPECIALLY in terms of the tome of a Drama- they tend to pitch them lighter and brighter than they end up being. That said, the quoted comment has me wondering about the significance of the title - does "100 Day Husband" mean this is a doomed OTP, only together for 100 days? 

This is supposed to be a romantic comedy as well, so I'm suing tvn if we get a tragic ending. 

• LOL 2

Hmm.. now I am intrigued. Did he really lose his memory?

It looks like they saw each other as children (pretty Geum Bi - Heo Jung Eun!)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

I avoid trailers and teasers because too many tuimes they are deceptive, ESPECIALLY in terms of the tome of a Drama- they tend to pitch them lighter and brighter than they end up being. That said, the quoted comment has me wondering about the significance of the title - does "100 Day Husband" mean this is a doomed OTP, only together for 100 days? 

Maybe it’s just to describe the period of his memory loss where he became her husband for 100 days before going back to his previous functions? And after those hundred days, they finally start a real relationship. 

It’s listed as a romcom (unless they changed it) so I can’t accept the otp being doomed.

On 8/20/2018 at 11:47 AM, stuartjmz said:

If I had a dollar for every Korean ":romcom" with an OTP that ended up doomed, I could set up a school to teach K Dama writers what "romcom" actually means :)

I mean the same writer wrote Scent of a Woman and gave it the right label so I expect her to do the same for this one too :lol: I watched that drama while knowing what I was getting myself into

I cannot wait for September to be here. I'm ready for this drama. I'm loving the latest teaser. They look good together. 

I've seen NJH in several dramas and she really has good chemistry with her co-stars. Even with Kang Ha Neul in Angel Eyes where they played the young leads. I'm looking forward to how they interaction and chemistry would look like on screen. 

• Like 3