[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

4 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Yeah, FJ was on top :D.  She should have rub the medicine on every part of hi face :D.  This was supposed to be a racy scene in the book right? 

Depends what you define as racy, I would say it went from befuddled to a realisation to tearfulness to awe and then akwardness. And at that time, she couldn't get over her doubts about him to really take any of his affections seriously/ at least understand what those behaviours meant.   But it did involve some skinship....and she did wonder why he was paying attention to her. I think what was poignant about this scene (for me anyway) was: (1) the realisation that DH hadn't abandoned her, she thought the Tiancang cage had returned to him and didn't realise that it stayed to protect her; (2) she found out that he would die one day; (3) and when she stopped being self-conscious, true to her playful nature and retaliated by applying some Mufurong paste on him, it occured to her that he was the person she had be in awe of all this while and her behaviour was inappropriate. Awashed with a whole basket load of emotions, in one short scene!

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 7

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:

Yeah, FJ was on top :D.  She should have rub the medicine on every part of hi face :D.  This was supposed to be a racy scene in the book right? 

Hahaha ... there I was saying "kiss him kiss him" ...the mood was so there for a gentle sweet kiss on his lips. What a wasted scene with no kiss. :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

21 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

@Leslie Mtz C I do believe the rumor now that they did film enough materials for 70 episodes. In the end, they reduced it by 14 episodes. I saw earlier the script was 800 plus pages long in .pdf but my copy is .txt and it is over 900 pages long. The editing team must have quite a difficult time deciding what to do with all the materials. It wasn't an easy task. However, that doesn't mean I will forgive them for missing the crucial scenes. 

JH, I am really hoping you have a wonderful, fantastic and happy ever after life. If not, you owe us ALL viewers a huge apology.

What? Tencent take my moneyyyy I want to see all 70 episodes!!! 

Or maybe edit JH's parts out of the 70 episodes to give us viewers the satisfaction that we so badly need! 

Trying to move on so am watching Candle in the Tomb but kept wishing I would see Reba instead of the other actress XD

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

I hired a friend who's not into ELOD  to watch with me. She says that you can see Reba's teeth and tongue when they deepen the kiss but it stays in her own mouth :joy:

Haha invite your friend to the 'ELOD' side...

PS. Am laughing so loud reading all the 'analysis' and comments and am alone, hopefully my neighbors will not think am crazy lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

On 3/25/2020 at 5:58 AM, SilverDawn said:

All good things come to an end....sigh. Waiting for Lotus step and Bodhi fate. btw, did you guys notice there are already 20+ something chapters released of Lotus step? I have read a few chapters with google translate, but that was just...weird. 

Can't wait for both stories though, I'm quite interested in MY. I know some people loated the first episodes of TMOPB and skipped those parts in the novel, but I really feel MY's character was underated. He deserves more! Thank heavens he will have his own book!

Once again, thank you to those who have been translating the side/extra stories etc!! Can't really thank you enough... 

Is it perhaps an idea to make a separe topic or a "sticky post" where all translated material can be found?

It may be helpful for people who don't obsessively (no offence to anyone- I'm one of you :P)  read this topic. 

Hi, where can I read the translated Bohdi fate of MY? Have a huge crush on MY, he is my type hehe;)

• Like 3

Hi everyone. I'm new here though I have been reading your forum for quite a while now since I got so hooked up with ELOD. I could never thank you enough for all the great infos shared here especially those interviews and videos and mini chapters by Tang Qi that you translated. Both Reba and Vengo did great in bringing out the characters they portrayed. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, cat maralit said:

Hi, where can I read the translated Bohdi fate of MY? Have a huge crush on MY, he is my type hehe;)

Not finished yet. I think the author wants to finish lotus steps first (lian song and cheng yu's story) also, if you just want the released chapters for bodhi fate. I think you just need to search.... 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Ladies, hang on. We are working on the translation - give us a couple more days. Tang Qi has come up with a notification that she only wrote 5,000 words (https://freewechat.com/a/MzU3MzA3NDk5Mg==/2247484243/1) and they are on her official site. Everything else is fan-fiction. 

Her (Tang Qi) immediate priority is to finish up Book 1 of Lotus Steps which will hit the book shelves by the second half of this year. Then she will work on Book 2 of Lotus Steps, then only Bodhi Fate, which means 2022 (maybe)? But she has suddenly become more productive, perhaps ELOD and love from fans has reignited her inspiration and perseverance to complete these.

• Like 5
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4