[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

20 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

That's an option? Didn't even know that!

I don't think I've seen that option compared to WeTV app for devices, so I'm asking if any were able to. As much as possible I avoid using other softwares, else I will use the YT premium for a month to download. :neutral:

4 hours ago, chsaf said:

Holy! Reba looks fabulous with silver hair ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Right!  She looks gorgeous!  It also gives us a glimpse of what Dijun and Fengjiu's daughter would like she has her father's hair too. And if Reba plays another drama in this costume. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, xiaoxf said:

Also, not sure if you've seen this yet starting April 1st, his new drama airs:

I will surely watch this one. And how fitting for Vengo to be a Banshan descendant in the series, as the Banshan too have golden blood. Anyway I can't digest Vengo with any other leading lady, cos the chemistry is not as sizzling as it is with Reba XD

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Right!  She looks gorgeous!  It also gives us a glimpse of what Dijun and Fengjiu's daughter would like she has her father's hair too. And if Reba plays another drama in this costume. 

Yes exactly what I thought hahaha their future princess with silver hair ~swoon~

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Anyway I can't digest Vengo with any other leading lady, cos the chemistry is not as sizzling as it is with Reba XD

I agree. There's just something very special about them.  That something is very tangible when you see them together on screen and promotional appearances. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I don't think I've seen that option compared to WeTV app for devices, so I'm asking if any were able to. As much as possible I avoid using other softwares, else I will use the YT premium for a month to download. :neutral:

I downloaded using my phone. I think you can only download if you're vip. There is a download button below the episode viewed. Tho the quality is not the same always. 

Edited by LaxClyne
Sorry you meant online not from app.
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

I downloaded using my phone. I think you can only download if you're vip. There is a download button below the episode viewed. Tho the quality is not the same always. 

I also did in my mobile. I'll see if some extensions in PC browsers can do the same thing. Something to get busy with while indoors. :) 

• Like 5

@chsaf Vengo was funny in Wrath of Time. We know V and D are great match but I do hope he could also make chemistry with other ladies for his career. The lady in WOT was good too their trio (with another guy) was fun to watch. I haven't done watching it coz Im saving money :joy: I expend some for ELOD I need to slow down a bit :joy:

• Like 7