[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

48 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

Do you know what gets me every time? Bai GunGun referring to Xiao Yan as ‘beautiful sister’ in the epilogue lmao! He really does look like a pretty girl 

I also cracked up when I read that part. I wasn’t sure if the translation was correct, so I checked the raw Chinese novel. I guess it was from Bai Gungun’s perspective.

• LOL 4

20 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

And Xiao Yan, tsk, tsk, tsk. What a blabbermouth. He should have stayed longer before leaving to hear Lian Song threaten the whole Biyinao clan if any of the DH and FJ situation leaks.

Xiao Yan was there when Lian Song warned the group of people in front of Jieyou Spring not to leak out the situation. But he wasn't listening because.....

PB34-01.png

...because he was busy consoling the distressed Ji Heng. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

2 minutes ago, MARY JOY TAN said:

I haven't watched the drama yet, will they ever show the feng jiu's bingcang? 

Yes they will show this scene, this will be the time when everyone will know DJ and FJ are married to each other already.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, orenji_neko said:

Xiao Yan was there when Lian Song warned the group of people in front of Jieyou Spring not to leak out the situation. But he wasn't listening because.....

...because he was busy consoling the distressed Ji Heng. 

Ah, that's why I didn't notice him and JH still there. :) Nie Chuye is really a fraud. Can't wait for the sword ceremony of FJ!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FloraImmortal said:
  Hide contents

Guys, I came across this while I was randomly viewing videos on my homepage. I think that's the scene we are going to see during DH & FJ 's wedding. 

It is. This is the screen shots of the scene. Can anyone who can read Chinese translate this please?

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4474911173280501

5 hours ago, FloraImmortal said:
  Hide contents

Guys, I came across this while I was randomly viewing videos on my homepage. I think that's the scene we are going to see during DH & FJ 's wedding. 

Is it true at the end XY end up with JH. Can't understand all. Ohh my don't like that one bit they should have taken the book plot just leaving their character hanging .XY deserves better not someone so malicious,mean, obsessive and delusional how she will control him later on. Maybe it's one of the changes that they agreed when she playing JH is to get a happy ending for her also to redeem her character. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, elsanna said:

Yah just like how he broke yan chiwu 1000 lives formation without even thinking twice:phew:...if it would have been ye hua or bai qain they would have still thought for a second:sweatingbullets:

Nah..not as cruel as YeHua when he took out his beloved human wife Su Su's beautiful eyes..thus make her blind. Luckily Bai Qian is an immortal  otherwise she will be biind forever. :sweatingbullets:

At least...What DH destroyed was an "Evils" spirits that Xiao Yan had been purposely collects to defeating DH.

• Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, pawla said:

It is. This is the screen shots of the scene. Can anyone who can read Chinese translate this please?

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4474911173280501

So JiHeng used the father’s dragon scale to threaten DHDJ.

JiHeng (while holding up the dragon scale): I want you to promise me that you will divorce your wife, and keep the DiHou position forever empty. Never marry again. But allow me to accompany you by your side .

One of the pictures show DHDJ calmly looking at her while saying that, he must be thinking who the hell does she think she is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, springfiry said:

JiHeng (while holding up the dragon scale): I want you to promise me that you will divorce your wife, and keep the DiHou position forever empty. Never marry again. But allow me to accompany you by your side .

One of the pictures show DHDJ calmly looking at her while saying that, he must be thinking who the hell does she think she is.

After all they did to toned down Ji Heng's wickedness, in the end she still gonna say those lines.

That f****** delusional b**** :rage:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, FloraImmortal said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Let me translate parts of this video too, it basically shares the gist of how the next few episodes will play out as well as JiHeng’ ending.

Spoiler

When DHDJ and FJ entered, Aranya’s dream, their relationship got closer. When they attended the Girl’s festival, DH &FJ were very close and had a lot of sweet moments together. DH will "撒娇“ alot and FJ will also buy a stick candy for DH. 

However to continue the Aranya’s dream love storyline, she had to act like she like Shenye and though DHDJ understood it, it him very sad and jealous resulting him standing in the rain to think through his actions and what he has done wrongly.

Becaus of this misunderstanding , FJ came across DH when he was bathing and DH refused to let FJ go in that scene(Naughty DH, I suppose this leads to the scene we have been waiting for?!) . DH and FJ confess to each other and they know each other’s feelings. Soon after FJ was pregnant with BGG.

The 2 made arrangements to get married after getting out from Aranya’s dream, 

JH upon knowing about the wedding to take place, faked her Cold illness once more to get DH to cure her. When he got there, she used her fathers dragon scale to ask DH to stay single forever with her by his side. DH rejected her and also destroyed the father’s scale so it can never be brought up again.

JH was devastated but soon grew to accept XY and realise he is the best to her.

I summarised JH’s storyline to a one liner cause i wasn’t so interested. Lol. The narrator said more but that was the gist.Hope you all don’t mind cause I only have eyes for DH x FJ

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

8 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

That's the biggest mistake DH made. He shouldn't be going to JH on his wedding day. He should only to help her after he has gone through the ceremony.  By abandoning FJ on their wedding day to go save JH, he is blatantly telling FJ that JH is more mportant in his life than FJ. In FJ eyes, DH has always loved JH more. Hence I won't blame FJ for the misunderstanding and gave up on DH. Since DH don't love her at all, she might as well bring up their son alone and be gone from his sight rather than make him shoulder the responsibility. I don't think she did it out of anger towards DH ... perhaps more on the logic that since DH doesn't love her, why trap him in a loveless marriage and be responsible for the baby she is carrying. Her love for DH is too great to laden DH with that. 

I might be wrong in my analysis since I didn't read the book.

No he didn't leave on the wedding day. He left in the days leading up to the wedding day and FJ knew about it. Because YCW showed up and told both FJ and DH that JH was dying and FJ agreed that he should go. Due to a series of unfortunate events, he didn't make it back in time and the message that he sent to FJ explaining stuff also didn't make it to her.

Part of the problem with FJ is that she's still stuck with this idealistic view of love and relationships, and super romantic heroes on top of her insecurity. Maybe because she only knew about the "pretty" parts of her aunt and uncle's love story whom she idolized. DH was a square peg, she was trying to stick in a round hole. This was obvious in Aranya's dream where she was telling Su MoYe what she wanted from love and a lover and why DH broke her heart during the days he didn't even know she existed. Because that's what she thought she had been giving to DH, these grand "epic" love gestures. But DH didn't fall in love with her because of her all shenanigans. He was initially attracted to someone he thought was interesting and unique, that's it. He's not a romantic hero at all though he eventually got to the point where he could make those big romantic gestures.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, springfiry said:

This scene would be when DH said

" Your father would never have guessed you would use the crystal i gifted him to make such a request"

Although this  crystal represents my promise to him, it is still up to me what the promise shall be. I will save your life and cure the poison in your body. I'll then bring you back to the Demon clan and arrange  for you to live there in peace. That will be me repaying the debt of honour to your father. Give the crystal back to me. From now on ,your life and death no longer have anything to do with me. I don't want to see you again."

• Like 7

1 hour ago, pawla said:

@jimmylyne they should include this in the drama too. It will be very satisfying for us to hear DH say it to JH :naughty:

BTW, during our "draught season" I want to share this funny tweet. Enjoy. 

Some commented in YT that theyre more of Seshumaru x Rin. I love this 'couple' too :love:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, springfiry said:

Let me translate parts of this video too, it basically shares the gist of how the next few episodes will play out as well as JiHeng’ ending.

Reveal hidden contents

When DHDJ and FJ entered, Aranya’s dream, their relationship got closer. When they attended the Girl’s festival, DH were very close and had a lot of sweet moments together. 

However to continue the Aranya’s dream storyline, she had to act like she like Shenye and though DHDJ understood it, it him very sad and jealous resulting him standing in the rain to think through his actions and what he has done wrongly.

Becaus of this misunderstanding , FJ came across DH when he was bathing and DH refused to let FJ go in that scene(Naughty DH, I suppose this leads to the scene we have been waiting for?!) . DH and FJ confess to each other and they know each other’s feelings. Soon after FJ was pregnant with BGG.

The 2 made arrangements to get married after getting out from Aranya’s dream, 

JH upon knowing about the wedding to take place, faked her Cold illness once more to get DH to cure her. When he got there, she used her fathers dragon scale to ask DH to stay single forever with her by his side. DH rejected her and also destroyed the father’s scale so it can never be brought up again.

JH was devastated but soon grew to accept XY and realise he is the best to her.

I summarised JH’s storyline to a one liner cause i wasn’t so interested. Lol. The narrator said more but that was the gist.Hope you all don’t mind cause I only have eyes for DH x FJ

I knew it ! Since they included Jiheng and Xiao yan's childhood story I have this feeling they will make her stay with XY at the end. Xiao yan deserved better :bawling:

The Honeymoon :love: Sooooo sweeet I'm getting diabetes :heart:

4y55u47wz20ta5cp0zhm4kbfw.gif

007gp-C6pgy1gc6m63wz5tg316a0myqvk-jpg.gi

2e0s8exekethtz8kppmawko47.gif

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1