[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

11 hours ago, lizax1 said:

No he didn't leave on the wedding day. He left in the days leading up to the wedding day and FJ knew about it. Because YCW showed up and told both FJ and DH that JH was dying and FJ agreed that he should go. Due to a series of unfortunate events, he didn't make it back in time and the message that he sent to FJ explaining stuff also didn't make it to her.

Part of the problem with FJ is that she's still stuck with this idealistic view of love and relationships, and super romantic heroes on top of her insecurity. Maybe because she only knew about the "pretty" parts of her aunt and uncle's love story whom she idolized. DH was a square peg, she was trying to stick in a round hole. This was obvious in Aranya's dream where she was telling Su MoYe what she wanted from love and a lover and why DH broke her heart during the days he didn't even know she existed. Because that's what she thought she had been giving to DH, these grand "epic" love gestures. But DH didn't fall in love with her because of her all shenanigans. He was initially attracted to someone he thought was interesting and unique, that's it. He's not a romantic hero at all though he eventually got to the point where he could make those big romantic gestures.

I disagree I think fengjiu was very naive in the beginning but I think compared to all the rest of tang qi's characters, shes the best person who handles problems in love. I think shes mature in the way she deals with donghua emotions towards her as she thinks that shes just a back up for jiheng. I think what she meant in that scene with su moye was that she wanted someone who at least loved her. I think she feels donghuas " love" for her isn't healthy because if your truly loved someone you would protect them or defend them whenever they're cornered. But I think all fengjiu sees is donghua going and coming back for her like a toy whenever hes bored or doesnt want jiheng anymore. So in a sense she appreciates donghuas concerns and care for her but what she wants is a devoted,secure love. That's why she references to baiqian in that she has all these guys coming to save her whenever shes in trouble and fengjiu is always the one defending her self and even donghua at times. I dont think it's too much to ask for him to do the same.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Sannie said:

Can't wait to watch this episode. This should be when they are back to Jiuchongtian and before the bingcang. I went back to re-read that chapter in the book. This and just before the wedding should be the sweetest time! 

Yes it is the clip  donghua says: when are you going to take me to qingqu to see your parents? hahahah the Chinese classes are finally giving fruits XD

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, springfiry said:

Some more screenshots of the yam dessert

FJ : Here is some Yam biscuit for you to try

f81b2cd7912397dd072c5f7a4e82b2b7d0a2871f

FJ: I don’t usually make this biscuit

34541912b31bb051bd717456217adab44aede01f

DH: You made it because we are finally together

fa2ae93d70cf3bc764550a92c600baa1cd112a1f

What episode is this?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, katfindlay said:

From Vengo 3 characters, DJ and XR you can tell they just swap the wigs, CY however look abit different. He doesn't have the "face lift" effect from the wig so I think he look kinda different plus his eyebrows are much thicker. I don't know maybe just me. 

6GWVKGY_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

CY's two fringes like Antenna bother me though but I do think and see them as three different looks. Even DH look so much different than SXR, I think it has something to do with the hair colour and style and yeah make up too. 

2 hours ago, LaxClyne said:

I'd like to ask if 3L3W Step Lotus (LS and ChenYu story) has been done? I watched the making of chenyu, and I was intrigued by their story in mortal realm.

Damnnn, the orchestra-ic version of ELOD op ost is a tear jerker. My tears :dissapointed_relieved::bawling:

The author posted it on her weibo, not sure if anyone transelated it though...

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Donghuadijun said:

That is even show how much FJ love DH and still wanted to believe in him but agree on what you said that her family interferes too much however seeing from her family point of view.. It is understandable especially Bai Family is known to be very protective to each others, they hide FJ whereabouts because they thought DH has abandoned FJ and went for JH instead since they also didn't know that DH did that for JH's father and they know how much FJ loves DH so in my assumption they don't want their baby get hurt anymore. But then if they know FJ is pregnant, I don't know how her family would react, perhaps they gonna ask her to keep the baby or abort the baby instead or seek DH themselves asking for DH's responsibility, and I think another reason BZ told  FJ to the Mortal Realm is so she could be distracted from situation she was in ( this is just my assumption though) and FJ took it because she was tired and also heartbroken and perhaps ashame as well being pregnant with someone who had abandoned her. I think Bai girls don't have much luck in this pregnancy part both BQ and FJ have to suffer during pregnancy :(.. Come to think about it.. All blames should go to Lian Song :lol:, if I remember on the first couple of episode, he was the one who suggest it to DH and Shuyang that DH should grant JH brother's wish to avoid the war between the two realm and that's how Shuyang betrothed JH to DH ( anyway English isn't my first language so I hope what I written here make sense and didn't cause confusion). 

I think that your English is great! Thank you...

42 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

I think he is the half brother of Aranya. The one that Aranya protect and replaced during battlefield. 

I thought he was the full-blooded brother of Aranya? Isn’t Junuo the only child from the previous king (whom the current Biyiniao king in Aranya’s dream murdered for the crown). 

If he was the son of the previous king, I don’t think he would’ve survived... 

11 minutes ago, Em D said:

I thought he was the full-blooded brother of Aranya? Isn’t Junuo the only child from the previous king (whom the current Biyiniao king in Aranya’s dream murdered for the crown). 

I believe you are correct. They are full-blooded siblings.

20 minutes ago, Em D said:

Junuo is the daughter from Qinghua, If I remember correctly that's the Queen, the mother of Aranya, Junuo and Chang Di, while Xiang Li He is the son of Aranya and Changdi's father with the other woman, I could be wrong though but that's what I remember with the name of Xiang Li He. While Qinghua and Aranya father only have 2 daughters and Junuo is the daughter Qinghua has with her previous husband 

• Like 1

So many comments

My take on Yan Chiwi - He is a doofus

He has no awareness or knowledge about practically anything but its not his fault, he is from the demon clan and they are always shunned. His character kinda shows what confusions and pain will occur if one isnt clear on communicating well and hiding things. 

DH was jealous because as far as he is concerned FJ wanted the fruit to make sweets for YCW, he did what he did because he was jealous and was actually waiting for her to come to him angrily. 

The bit where JH interferes is not what he expected. But the drama shows him as a person who learns from situation and clears misunderstanding asap. 

Its probably why in Ep 42 he tells her the whole truth. 

So my guess on the whole separation arc to come later, either because he know FJ only loves him he decided to trust YCW to send message on his delay but he gets trapped and couldnt reach on time. 

OR something goes wrong when he save Jiheng and he is about to die so he himself hides and doenst go meet her till the last moment. 

Either way, the drama is trying to adapt to the best of modern sentiments because if you have read the book some portions will only make your blood boil. 

I for one am enjoying the drama narration, the plotline is good and they are focusing well on the important parts. 

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

FJ was holding a purple yam at 2:36. Remember that part of the book guys?

In the book, FJ is supposed 'to make' purple yam cakes the morning after they consummated but DH stopped her, not wanting people to know they just did it and he didn't care about customs. And also he was still sleepy :sleeping::joy:

• LOL 8

13 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

In the book, FJ is supposed 'to make' purple yam cakes the morning after they consummated but DH stopped her, not wanting people to know they just did it and he didn't care about customs. And also he was still sleepy :sleeping::joy:

Yeah, looks like she made them in the drama lol

• LOL 6