[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 minute ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Mmmm when you said he bothered to save her are you talking of TMPOB donghua?? If that's the case forget that story line, in this drama fengjiu was his maid and his pet fox but he didn't knew until later ,so he didn't forget her he never got to meet her at those times and he still doesn't know fengjiu is the woman of the mortal arc,  fengjiu did so much for him and got hurt , that's why she gave up on him , but know is Donghua`s turn, he is falling for her and now he is gonna do the job to get her, you will see :)

I am referencing when she was saved when she was younger but not in the context of TMOPB. Also she became his maid to repay him for this and it is referenced in the pillow book novel and it is used in this drama too (when she went into the forbidden land while running away from Bi Fang).   Unless I misunderstood that part? Anyway,  I think we are making the same point. I understand that he didn't know,  and that's why it made me sad for FJ bc in truth she's repaid him (and then some) because she did all those other things for him without him ever knowing and now he blows off her anger of being dragged into battle and then abandoned by tricking her. Okay,  some of what she did was really for herself, but she was still sincere. He didn't even bother to really apologize to her, and only brings up their first encounter to manipulate her. Watching that scene just made me sad for FJ, bc of her struggles and how she really just wants to move on and not be the same crazy infatuated girl but also,  I'm not worried,  bc I know karma is going to pay DH back for all of it. He'll spend these next few arcs being the crazy in love person chasing after our girl.

10 minutes ago, MK916 said:

I do have TMOPB in English. Please PM with your email address and I will send it to you.

Do you have the orig. eng translation,  I only heard about it after the drama so the internet had scrubbed the orig. translation from existence,  and I was only able to read the published eng novel, which seemed not as good. I actually much prefer the PB over TMOBP nouvel bc of this. If you do have it, would I be able to get a copy too?

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

Do you have the orig. eng translation,  I only heard about it after the drama so the internet had scrubbed the orig. translation from existence,  and I was only able to read the published eng novel, which seemed not as good. I actually much prefer the PB over TMOBP nouvel bc of this. If you do have it, would I be able to get a copy too?

I believe the version I have is the official Amazon published book.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MK916 said:

I believe the version I have is the official Amazon published book.

Okay, thank you so much for replying,  I have that version also, so I don't need it. I understand why the orig. translation was taken down, and have come to terms that I wont get to read it.

5 hours ago, Asliza Mohd said:

Yes agree much. With silver hair he can compete with Legalos (elf Prince) from Lord of the rings that my vibe is. He exudes manly and powerful aura. 

You literally took the words out of my mouth. I prefer him with silver hair, compare with all the other roles he’s in.

2 hours ago, MK916 said:

I use the free program called Calibre to convert any file into any format. I would choose ePub as my the format I want. From there I can edit and create the ePub the way I like it.

PM email if you need the link.

Thank you. I’ll give it a try. 

From the book and the drama, besides being shameless..I love that DiJun knows what he wants and went after it.  I don't think the drama ever mentioned when he actually "fell"in love with FJ, but I can only speculate he liked her from very early on.  Unfortunately, we don't really get his perspective for his feelings, but you can feel that he be like, "She's interesting. I'm paying attention to her..Okay..I like her..lets bring home an empress for TaiChen Palace." 

Correct me if i'm wrong, I don't believe he ever questioned his feelings for her.  And this what makes DJ awesome.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

22 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

From the book and the drama, besides being shameless..I love that DiJun knows what he wants and went after it.  I don't think the drama ever mentioned when he actually "fell"in love with FJ, but I can only speculate he liked her from very early on.  Unfortunately, we don't really get his perspective for his feelings, but you can feel that he be like, "She's interesting. I'm paying attention to her..Okay..I like her..lets bring home an empress for TaiChen Palace." 

Correct me if i'm wrong, I don't believe he ever questioned his feelings for her.  And this what makes DJ awesome.

I have often wondered this too. Maybe she was interesting to him at first and then he began to like her and fell in love.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dao said:

I wonder, if  jeiheng remember that she went down to mortal world?

I wonder this too. Cause lost her memory when she was in the mortal world, but there's no indication that she lost her memory of the mortal world. She only regained her old memories back with the help of Chiwu..

Which makes me wonder when she saw FJ, did she recognize her? And if she still remember the mortal world, she should be ashamed of herself for deceiving DJ's mortal body...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

24 minutes ago, sleepydee22 said:

Agree :D

Sometimes it irked me that male lead on CDrama tend to be skinny. 

Please gave us some decent fan service like male lead on Kdrama :ph34r:

Shallow much hahahahaha

I always laughed when people with roles of Generals or soldiers in a historical setting have super white skin and are skinny AF. My mum can never watch those dramas because of how off putting how pretty some people are lololol. I think that's why the only recent historical drama she fully watched was Nirvana in Fire. Older veteran actors that look like men and not boys and no pretty idol boys hahaha.

It's quite sad that there aren't many options for more mature tastes for older audiences considering how big the industry is now. We use to watch dramas together, but now she just doesn't like many of them.

A lot of Asian actors and actresses also don't seem to put in the effort to change their body shape for their role unlike in Western films. Though the likes of Christian Bale would be an extreme example.

• Insightful 3

1 hour ago, FloraImmortal said:

Ooo. .. :w00t: (>>nosebleed<< like those male characters in Naruto)

I can't wait for this scene. :D

We all know what happens next after this, right? :lol:

Yeah I was shock too. I thought he be more buff. Just look at Vengo arm. Well that's what you get when in your free time you just lie around napping and fishing LOL. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Oh my gosh so many new pages to read!! I don't check for a couple and days and this forum is poppin' lol
I skimmed as much as I could! AAAhhhh so glad to see PB in it's rightful place as first!
In terms of acting I agree that Vengo is really outshining Reba, sometimes though I feel like Vengo's eye can look a little weird sometimes lol...Reba's portrayal is good at the funny parts but I agree that sometimes she still seems a little too immature in parts where FJ should be more mature.
Also for the bath scene, I think the director should've chosen a more flattering angle that would hide how skinny Vengo actually is haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3