[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Aweee a lot of good spoilers :love:  BGG x DH scene, their family pic so sweet  :love: Im excited for the scenes but I dont want it to end :bawling:

Hmm so they changed it to Fox Den instead of Taichen Palace where FJ should be sleeping..

Done with 41 & 42. :love: 

DH implied with his 'wherever you go, I'll stay by your side' line that he'll let FJ 'drive' their life. Seems like he was really bored all those years he decided to let a daredevil like FJ give him 'headaches' :joy::love:

I hope with ELOD, Vengo could get roles that will show his strength and hone it better. His crazy CY is commendable and of course his DH-ish acting is his strength even if he was not the best actor in the field his DH portrayal is remarkable and he owns it. 

Dilraba is already a star in her own, hope for the best for her too. :heart:

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Dijun has become so cheesy. Oh god :lol: the way he pointed at the snack box he was holding, i automatically squealed 

Ahhhhh! He’s so adorbs :love:  I can’t wait to go home and watch 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Can someone pls translate this.  Looks like something funny is going on :D

It's funnier when spoken in Mandarin but this is the rough content of the clip.

BY: Speaking of this marriage, Dijun has seen countless female fairies over the millennia, why do you choose our FJ of all of them?

DH: I fell in love at first sight with her. [all look surprised]

FJ: [thinking to herself] Dijun's ability to spout nonsense is getting really good

BY: My daughter is a little mischievous by nature, to get Dijun's affection is really Qingqiu's fortune. Now that's she's ascended to the throne of the East lands, she's after all young and inexperienced so I hope Dijun will help her in all things.

DH: Naturally. But High God, you don't have to be worried, Xiaobai is extremely capable, whether in big things like fighting demons or small things like her culinary skills, she's outstanding.

Mother: Culinary skills?

DH: Yes. Xiaobai's sweet sour fish is especially good. I like it very much.

Mother: Yes it's true, apart from that, her [she lists some dishes] are all very good. Whatever Dijun feels like eating, just feel free to tell her in future.

DH: Good [meaning Ok, I will]

FJ: Mother, I'm not a cook and anyway it's not like the Nine Heavens are short of cooks...

BY: [clears throat] When does Dijun intend to conduct the wedding?

DH: This matter has been on my heart for a while.We ought to have come to QIngqiu the moment we left Fanyin Valley but I've heard that the requirements for choosing a son-in-law in Qingqiu are very strict. Xiaobai is worried that someone like me will not meet the criteria of the elders and is hesitant, so I was also not sure whether to come and visit.

BY: Not fulfil..what? [looking at his wife]

DH: Err...Xiaobai is worried that I...don't fulfil the criteria to be a son-in-law in Qingqiu, not being from a good family going by 3 generations and also not wielding power of any substance. However, as of present, since the whole world now knows I am a son-in-law of Qingqiu, anyway, even if I don't meet the criteria, I ask that Qingqiu relent on this point.

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 9

Haha, I just finished till Ep52, there was a part in Ep 51, when FJ completed her sword box, but she can’t fall asleep, so she sat up and drew the house that she previously wanted to build but with extra rooms. DH woke up and ask why she drew 3 rooms, which FJ said one for you just in case when we quarrel, you have no place to sleep. FJ ask DH how many rooms that he wanted for their children, DH said no of rooms means the no of children they have. They continued discussion until DH cheesey said let’s go to sleep now so that we can have our little foxes, haha...:D

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

Haha, I just finished till Ep52, there was a part in Ep 51, when FJ completed her sword box, but she can’t fall asleep, so she sat up and drew the house that she previously wanted to build but with extra rooms. DH woke up and ask why she drew 3 rooms, which FJ said one for you just in case when we quarrel, you have no place to sleep. FJ ask DH how many rooms that he wanted for their children, DH said no of rooms means the no of children they have. They continued discussion until DH cheesey said let’s go to sleep now so that we can have our little foxes, haha...:D

HAAHAHAHA... DJ has became a teenager with raging hormones..:joy:

Thank you everybody for posting clips and tidbits.  Some are sooo sad and most are tooo sweet.

Recaps into comments ...

- Some one mentioned good thing DJ doesn't have to change BGG diapers: do you really think he will do it himself, when he has LS and ZL around?  ^_^

- When DJ patted BGG head, he's pretty rough with him. hahaha you know he had no experience with children. 

- I'm so excited that we will get a happy ending.

- DHDJ has really becoming cheesier and cheesier.  

- We didn't fully watch the sword ceremony, but from the clips, it is a bit anti-climatic.  I hope the final results won't disappoint too much. 

Either way..today is the day folks. I'm soooo happy, yet soooo sad at the same time.  

Happy discussion later.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LaxClyne said:

Aweee a lot of good spoilers :love:  BGG x DH scene, their family pic so sweet  :love: Im excited for the scenes but I dont want it to end :bawling:

Hmm so they changed it to Fox Den instead of Taichen Palace where FJ should be sleeping..

Done with 41 & 42. :love: 

DH implied with his 'wherever you go, I'll stay by your side' line that he'll let FJ 'drive' their life. Seems like he was really bored all those years he decided to let a daredevil like FJ give him 'headaches' :joy::love:

I hope with ELOD, Vengo could get roles that will show his strength and hone it better. His crazy CY is commendable and of course his DH-ish acting is his strength even if he was not the best actor in the field his DH portrayal is remarkable and he owns it. 

Dilraba is already a star in her own, hope for the best for her too. :heart:

Totally agree with you..I think that both Vengo and Reba need to work with others outside of their comfort zones. Hopefully, fans can petition for them to get new roles. Else, they can collaborate on another project, but the roles can be so different from what they are used to be like Reba is evil and Vengo is a helpless husband depending on his wife.

• Like 2

I'm at episode 53. It's almost 3am here I need to stop but I'm too excited lol Im just dissapointed so far no steamy kisses :mellow: again that fade to black and leave us with our imagination... Sigh... Nonetheless there's alot of sweetness and many scenes of them together, so can't complain

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I finished watching it all and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Just a little disappointed there's wasn't any passionate kiss scenes between DH and FJ. But it's full of sweetness. Love the ending too. BGG is so cute! I will miss this so so much!

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

Let me guess.. Baby no 2 ehh?:smirk:

Haha..I am sure there will be but not so. Won't spoil it for those who haven't watched. Might discuss about this later.

There are some things that I really like and there are some that I wished weren't done that way. Will take a while to digest everything so open for discussion in a matter of time.

Also, I have to add this. The chemistry between Vengo and Reba is on fire. I felt like it just gets better and bettet over the episodes. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some real feelings involved coz they just melt each other's heart. It is a real pleasure to watch and I felt totally like a third wheel watching them. If those are just acting, then my gosh, they are super awesome good. And no, I am not a shipper. Just appreciates fantastic acting.

That's all my thoughts for now after finishing this epic love story. Will sleep a happy dream!!

• Like 13
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Yes, a short but fulfilling scene after Bai Gun Gun sees his father....it doesn't look like a dream, looks real.

It's real :) During the scene when Gun Gun meets DJ, you can see her lying in bed and her finger's twitching and the ring's glowing. 

• Like 6