[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

19 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

@jimmylyne about there the translation, got my hubby to check...

Gun Gun: Mother and father are kissing again. Gun Gun also wants.

Feng Jiu: The life of immortals are thousands of years long. So what if we are not fated to be together. I, Bai Feng Jiu insist that I want to ask/wish for Dong Hua Di Jun. And hold on tightly to the worldly desires/mortal world. Because I like you the most.

Dong Hua : For Three Lives, Three Worlds, you are a small fox, fated to be mine

Feng Jiu: For the rest of our lives, Dong Hua is mine

Gun Gun: And the both of you are mine

And they lived, happily ever after. ++++++The END+++++

Waaaaaaa this is such a lovely and sweet ending! I am so in love with their characters! Baby gun gun is so cute! Where is my Dong Hua? I need DH in my life!:love::bawling::joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

17 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Darn it! 8.7 in dramalist - that was a fast drop from 9.0 :crazy: its a sabotage :D it deserves atleast 9.0 or more.  Hoping for a rise, fighting!

Yep.

There's 1 commenter who contradicts herself.  She said she wouldn't have like the drama if she hadn't invested on the ELOD leads in TMOPB. Then she went to tell people that they will feel the drama is boring and not as good as TMOPB if they are watching it without shipping FJ/DH. Later she commented that she loves this drama so much and the drama is so interesting.  *eyes rolling upwards*  She is slapping herself in 1 statement. :phew:

It's silly how people go watching ELOD  with TMOPB in mind. They are basically not even in their right mind. Who would watch a drama B expecting drama A to come out? It's like expecting Reba to morph into Yang Mi and Vengo to morph into Mark Chao in ELOD.

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, bertrande said:

Technically isn’t Ah Li cousins with FJ? So one generation above FJ’s offspring (sorry no idea what the term is - first cousins twice removed maybe?). But I want LS’s story first definitely!

Second degree uncle, because FJ and Ali are 1st degree cousins (Bai Yi and Bai Qian are sibs)?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Feng Jiu: The life of immortals are thousands of years long. So what if we are not fated to be together. I, Bai Feng Jiu insist that I want to ask/wish for Dong Hua Di Jun. And hold on tightly to the worldly desires/mortal world. Because I like you the most.

And they lived, happily ever after...OMG

For real?:love: oh my heart! Oh my Dongfeng :heart:

• Love 3

6 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Yep.

There's 1 commenter who contradicts herself.  She said she wouldn't have like the drama if she hadn't invested on the ELOD leads in TMOPB. Then she went to tell people that they will feel the drama is boring and not as good as TMOPB if they are watching it without shipping FJ/DH. Later she commented that she loves this drama so much and the drama is so interesting.  *eyes rolling upwards*  She is slapping herself in 1 statement. :phew:

It's silly how people go watching ELOD  with TMOPB in mind. They are basically not even in their right mind. Who would watch a drama B expecting drama A to come out? It's like expecting Reba to morph into Yang Mi and Vengo to morph into Mark Chao in ELOD.

I watched ELOD first and decided to go and check their story in TMOPB because I felt bored of waiting for the next ELOD episode to be uploaded. So apparently I love ELOD over TMOPB. Hahaha I also like Bai Qian and Ye Hua's love story, I also shed tears when I watched them, but my overflowing kilig for Dijun and Xiaobai is incomparable.:lol:

• Like 5

9 hours ago, SGahjumma said:

Rightfully, both of them should be badly injured, especially for DH, who has his cultivation lost and poison, how he manage to recover faster than FJ, didn’t see his QiuShui toxin In his vein near neck leh...or he managed to get detox before the fight.

We shouldnt forget that the guy was the former emperor who even at his worst stage ; half heart gone, poisoned still went to create a strong force field to stop Milaou. If he didnt truly think he could stop her he wouldnt have done that no matter how heartbroken he is. 

Since FJ kinda derailed his suicide train, and others rushed to help seal the poisonous air , he had left over strength to recover. 

He has also seen similar battles in the past, so he probably recovered enough to help her but not to his 100%. Scenes like these prove how power Dijun really is

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

Thank goodness for this spoiler.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

And poor baby girl, who will marry her when she grows up? With trolls for a father and elder brother, only boys raised by fathers like Lian Song, Mo Yuan, and Xiao Yan will have the guts to court her :joy:

We aren't even talking about the mother who was the red devil of Qing Qiu and the high goddess grand aunt who was Kunlun-trained. :lol:

Lian Song's kid would be a riot with him and Chen Ye as parents. Xiao Yan is annoying and I am not too sure how Jiheng would be like as a mother-in-law.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

When DH and FJ first meeting after separated for 200yrs when he give FJ the ring..we also didn't see Qiushui toxins on his neck and hands.

But in the clips when he and FJ fighting with Miaoluo we still can see Qiushui toxin in his hands and neck.

Maybe he lost only part of his cultivation..I mean not all of his cultivation was lost because FJ was assists him.

DH's has an enormous fairy energy..LS has said 10% of DH's fairy energy equal to 100s of immortals fairy energy.

Maybe he managed to detoxifying Qiushui toxins by using his fairy essence after the fight so that he can use his red golden blood to cure FJ.

Actually, I noticed in the clip, you can see the marks of the toxin on his hands when he picks up the ring after spitting up blood. I was thinking maybe he could’ve concealed it from her too, if he really didn’t want her to worry. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Sun Tzu said:

When you are stressed out with worry, then your brain will stop working. I do not blame him.

He should have known it in his heart. But then again, half of it went missing :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

9 hours ago, bertrande said:

LOL. A fully functioning son who talks back to him without any respect that people usually give to DH!  This was a great clip and much needed!!

This made my day! The young actor is precious. He fits the role.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, Sun Tzu said:

Lian Song's kid would be a riot with him and Chen Ye as parents. Xiao Yan is annoying and I am not too sure how Jiheng would be like as a mother-in-law.

Hmm, apparently Xiao Yan ends up not with Jiheng...

That's good news, right? :naughty: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

DH was literally dumb struck when BGG came running calling "Mother mother". He has to reconfirm what he hears and see, hence he asked "Who are u?" 

BGG replied " I'm BGG." 

DH asked "And who is BGG?" As He still can't believe that he has a kid and is a father. Any guy or woman would have asked the child the same way n have same reaction if we were in DH situation. It will be too unrealistic if DH just immediately accept BGG as his son with no reaction when he first saw BGG (splitting image of DH) came Running calling FJ "Mother"

:joy::joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

The scene where DH and FJ meet for the last time in Tai Chen Palace followed the script in the book very closely, even to the point where he told her not to drink cold water and kick her blanket. He was true to his character, rational, objective but this time, he finally shed tears.... Dong Hua the god had developed humanity and was finally in touch with his emotions. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Sad 8
  • Thanks 1