[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, haylyne said:

Thank you for this link. The way that they cut to FJ at the end makes me think that the happy family time is a dream in her head. I hope that is not the case though. 

A lot of dramas now have open-ended endings. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sun Tzu said:

Thank you for this link. The way that they cut to FJ at the end makes me think that the happy family time is a dream in her head. I hope that is not the case though. 

A lot of dramas now have open-ended endings. 

I got the same feeling... 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Em D If he did borrow hers, it's because they're good friends and are comfy with lending each other their things. Or he got the same neck pillow. But I really think they are close friends, basing from BTS. :)

Tapings can sometimes be very tedious. You get ready, then go to your scenes, repeat till the best shot is taken.

https://38jiejie.com/2020/03/04/eternal-love-of-dream-director-resented-vengo-gao-and-dilrabas-kisses-for-being-too-civilized/

From this article, you can see the rapport between Vengo and Reba.  He even said that the director wants wilder kisses, but they ended up making the kisses more "civilized and too sweet."

If the ending is like a dream, then we fans needs to demand a modern drama with these 2 and a better ending.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Dongfeng's kiss no 13 and a half?:love:

He just can't stop lovingly touching, caresses her..her nose, her cheek, her ear..:love:

Wherever you go in the future, i will stay by your side.

DH: Don't accept any sachets,  i already had you 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

I believe she hasn't ascended to a high immortal yet, so she's way more delicate and with far less magical power.

Yup not yet, unlike her aunt Bai Qian who is fiercer and more of a warrior hence, got the high immortal rank at a young age. FJ on the other hand is  more pampered, spoiled, playful and naughty and more focused on loving DH:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

6 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Ok, so here it is, the chronological order of the last 8 episodes!

0071OIOely1gcj24iyc87j30u07751l3.jpg

Haha, the meeting parents part in QingQiu. The caption reads:

DH : Father and Mother In Law

Father : How should I address my son in law?

Father: greetings Your Highness, Emperor Son in law 

awkward much!:joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

Hahahaha, he did block little Gun Gun with quite a pout in his expression. And so the competition for Jiu Jiu's affections between father troll and baby troll begins:joy: better get working on baby #2 or else Gun Gun will cling to mommy.

Hahahaha so let the battle begins! Father poker face vs. baby poker face! I agree they need to start making baby Girl Jui if they want peace and harmony in Taichen palace!:joy:

• LOL 9

6 hours ago, sssf said:

Wait ... are you guys suggesting they did the deed on the rock? 

I am also thinking about that, doing the deed on that rock? Such a "HARD" work!:joy: Hays Dong Hua you didn't even bother use your magic to make a bed or cushion at least!:joy:

• LOL 9

4 minutes ago, XiaoDong said:

Hahahaha so let the battle begins! Father poker face vs. baby poker face! I agree they need to start making baby Girl Jui if they want peace and harmony in Taichen palace!:joy:

And poor baby girl, who will marry her when she grows up? With trolls for a father and elder brother, only boys raised by fathers like Lian Song, Mo Yuan, and Xiao Yan will have the guts to court her :joy:

We aren't even talking about the mother who was the red devil of Qing Qiu and the high goddess grand aunt who was Kunlun-trained. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11