[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

And poor baby girl, who will marry her when she grows up? With trolls for a father and elder brother, only boys raised by fathers like Lian Song, Mo Yuan, and Xiao Yan will have the guts to court her :joy:

We aren't even talking about the mother who was the red devil of Qing Qiu and the high goddess grand aunt who was Kunlun-trained. :lol:

lol since the immortals have no qualms having cousins betrothed to each other (Shen Ye and Junuo), then I’m sure Mr I-am-not-sharing-my-cakes Ah Li would be a good candidate no? 

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, Pvang02 said:

same here.. someone send me another link.. please!!!

10 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

Me too, can someone pretty please help to send me an alternative site for the raw. Thanks in advance. 

Pm you :)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

And poor baby girl, who will marry her when she grows up? With trolls for a father and elder brother, only boys raised by fathers like Lian Song, Mo Yuan, and Xiao Yan will have the guts to court her :joy:

We aren't even talking about the mother who was the red devil of Qing Qiu and the high goddess grand aunt who was Kunlun-trained. :lol:

I'm afraid baby girl Jui will end up cursing her clan for being No Boyfriend Since Birth after hundred thousands of years of existence in the heavenly kingdom!:joy:

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, bertrande said:

lol since the immortals have no qualms having cousins betrothed to each other (Shen Ye and Junuo), then I’m sure Mr I-am-not-sharing-my-cakes Ah Li would be a good candidate no? 

Hmm, but Shen Ye is step cousin. He was born before Junou's father arranged the marriage of Shen Ye's mother to his relative. 

Anyway... before this generation gets betrothed, I want the stories of Lian Song, Mo Yuan, and Xiao Yan first :glasses:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

Hmm, but Shen Ye is step cousin. He was born before Junou's father arranged the marriage of Shen Ye's mother to his relative. 

Anyway... before this generation gets betrothed, I want the stories of Lian Song, Mo Yuan, and Xiao Yan first :glasses:

Technically isn’t Ah Li cousins with FJ? So one generation above FJ’s offspring (sorry no idea what the term is - first cousins twice removed maybe?). But I want LS’s story first definitely!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sun Tzu said:

With the pastel color palette and clouds, it looks like a dream sequence in FJ's head.  DH and BGG are wearing the same clothes that they wore when BGG first met his dad. BUT I am hoping that I am wrong.

What does FJ says at the end of the clip..

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Sun Tzu said:

With the pastel color palette and clouds, it looks like a dream sequence in FJ's head.  DH and BGG are wearing the same clothes that they wore when BGG first met his dad. BUT I am hoping that I am wrong.

I need to know if is a dream or not please if somene have watched the final chapter you are welcome to make spoilers

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@jimmylyne about there the translation, got my hubby to check...

Gun Gun: Mother and father are kissing again. Gun Gun also wants.

Feng Jiu: The life of immortals are thousands of years long. So what if we are not fated to be together. I, Bai Feng Jiu insist that I want to ask/wish for Dong Hua Di Jun. And hold on tightly to the worldly desires/mortal world. Because I like you the most.

Dong Hua : For Three Lives, Three Worlds, you are a small fox, fated to be mine

Feng Jiu: For the rest of our lives, Dong Hua is mine

Gun Gun: And the both of you are mine

And they lived, happily ever after. ++++++The END+++++

• Like 9
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SC2019 said:

Gun Gun: Mother and father are kissing again. Gun Gun also wants.

Feng Jiu: The life of immortals are thousands of years long. So what if we are not fated to be together. I, Bai Feng Jiu insist that I want to ask/wish for Dong Hua Di Jun. And hold on tightly to the worldly desires/mortal world. Because I like you the most.

Dong Hua : For Three Lives, Three Worlds, you are a small fox, fated to be mine

Feng Jiu: For the rest of our lives, Dong Hua is mine

Gun Gun: And the both of you are mine

And they lived, happily ever after. ++++++The END+++++

Is this the actual ending??? I’m crawling through episode 45 now, just got home!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, bertrande said:

Is this the actual ending??? I’m crawling through episode 45 now, just got home!!

Yes, a short but fulfilling scene after Bai Gun Gun sees his father....it doesn't look like a dream, looks real.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

I’m on ep 53 and the last 4 eps (49-52) were so sweet. I think I smiled the entire time. Seeing all the things I loved reading in the book come to life.:heart:

U r so fast !!!!

i only watched 3 raw episodes so far! 

• Like 3