[Drama 2018] Life on Mars, 라이프 온 마스

larus

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Omo he woke up??? He woke up??? I know the show is ending soon and he will need to wake up but I am not done with 1988 yet !!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh

AT the end of ep14, he woke up.. This week will be the finale... Will he go and solve the 2018 murders? 

I was like arrrgh.. no preview.. What????

going out of town, hope i can catch last 2 episodes before I get back.

This is one of the few dramas that I have seen recently that I love every single episode. It is really wonderfully written.  

I  like the emphasis on TRUST - all about TRUST.  So powerful.  DC's trust in his old partner even in the face of all the 'evidence'.   TJ has learned his lesson in his life on mars.  The trust between people.   DC -  You should trust me because I TRUST YOU.   And the last moment at the end before he wakes - he goes with the people he knows he can trust before him.   Great drama. 

Just read on Facebook we are close to Mars

A Close Encounter With Mars
The planet Mars might seem far away, but it's actually closer to us now than at anytime in the past 15 years! From all of us at Facebook, enjoy this cosmic visitor with your fellow Earthlings.

Life on Mars: Episode 13

by Helcat

LoM13_00197.jpg

What happens when you are torn between loyalty to the job and loyalty to your team? Tae-joo must tackle the toughest decision he’s ever had to make—trusting someone completely in the face of mourning evidence otherwise. But Kang Dong-chul inspires that trust when he asks so much of others, and gives so much of himself. Unfortunately, the “team” is no longer a team in anything but feeling, as they are broken up and cast across different departments. They will have to move about in secret to help their beloved captain in the manhunt that ensues.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/07/life-on-mars-episode-13/

22 hours ago, maddymappo said:

I  like the emphasis on TRUST - all about TRUST.  So powerful.  DC's trust in his old partner even in the face of all the 'evidence'.   TJ has learned his lesson in his life on mars.  The trust between people.   DC -  You should trust me because I TRUST YOU.   And the last moment at the end before he wakes - he goes with the people he knows he can trust before him.   Great drama. 

I have no idea how they are going to end this drama now that Tae-joon is awake but I think you may have answered the question of why Tae-joo was sent to 1988. :)

This trust, this optimism and perseverance in face of the unknown, is what keeps HTJ alive. He’s in a coma, facing overwhelming odds of ever waking up.  Meanwhile, his alter self get thrusted back to 1988, into somewhere between reality and truth.  I think Tae-joo in 1988 could represent his spirit which also is trying to remain alive.  To do that, he must learn to trust others.  He met his mini self, the kid who kept waiting for Dad to return, to bring closure so that he can begin to regain faith on people again.  In present 2018, his mom didn’t give up on him.  Dr Jang, the nurses, his ex fiancee... all continue to hope that he will come back.   In 1988, Tae-joo starts to exercise this trust in Na Young and her abilities/intellect as a police officer,

something unexpected at the time for women.  He believed in both Nam-sik and Dae-Hwan when he solved KMS’s case.  Tae-joon’s final test in trust was DC/Det Shin/Chief Kim’s murder.  It was trust that kept his spirit alive and explained why he needed to be with Violent Crimes Unit 8.

I have a guess on who the squad are and why they showed up in 1988 to be with Tae-joo. LOL The million dollar question is what will Tae-joo do now that he has woke up and is a changed man.

Awww. The background music in this scene is so bittersweet. I'll miss the 1988 gang. Hopefully we'll see them again in the final 2 episodes~ ^_^

Behind the scenes! And yay JKH looks healthy in the video unlike his character in the drama hahaha

Congrats LOM for maintaining in the top 10 of the content power index list! I hope the last 2 episodes can break 5% ratings B)

I wish someone with a good heart can kindly translate LOM videos. Or OCN can include english subs to bts and interview vids like JTBC does for some of its videos on youtube. Hohoho

Life On Mars: Episode 14

by Sunny

Mars-14-00045a.jpg

Life is about choices and the time has come for Tae-joo to choose. As conflicting narratives come into focus, Tae-joo is going to have to decide what to believe and face the consequences that could impact not only the 1988 timeline, but his 2018 fate as well.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/08/life-on-mars-episode-14/

21 minutes ago, blademan said:

PREVIEWWWWWW!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS IT! THE LAST TWO EPISODES!!!

Omg! The end is near. I'm going around readind spoilers from both UK and US version. I hope LoM korean version will have a satisfying ending. From what i read, i dont really fancy either the UK or US ending. Huhuhu

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

Omg! The end is near. I'm going around readind spoilers from both UK and US version. I hope LoM korean version will have a satisfying ending. From what i read, i dont really fancy either the UK or US ending. Huhuhu

I'm hoping for a happy ending.. 

From the preview of ep15, is the characters in 1988 will appear in 2018? 

5 minutes ago, sheelatpsfm said:

I'm hoping for a happy ending.. 

From the preview of ep15, is the characters in 1988 will appear in 2018? 

It seems that 1988 and 2018 is meshed together. TJ's hairstyle is the same as it was in 1988. And the 1988 gang is styled in 80's garb. 

I cant wait to see what ep 15 holds for us. I have so many questions haha

In the preview, from the 16th second onwards, does it look like it’s 2018 and TJ is back at the Seobu Police Station? And he found records of the 1988 gang? Plus it looks like his ex-gf (oops I forgot her name :sweatingbullets:) was there with him as well. 

Archived