Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Life on Mars, 라이프 온 마스

So it is Chief Kim who is dead.

Our suspicions about whose side is he on will continue since he had appeared to be impeding DC and his team's investigation.

If TJ can survive that drop, I am pretty sure KHS has also survived. (Unless they surprise us by showing his dead body in the beginning :ph34r:)

• Like 3

Look at their happy faces. Sadly it wont be happy for long :tears: . 

37948193_1846574395390991_72777691948447

P/s: ocn uploaded above pic on their facebook page with (in korean):'I've been waiting for a week. Today is life on mars day!' Hahaha. I like whoever is handling OCN's social media accounts and promos :D

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

If TJ can survive that drop, I am pretty sure KHS has also survived. (Unless they surprise us by showing his dead body in the beginning :ph34r:)

But KHS had a bullet wound on his back, though TJ had a knife wound in his gut too.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Prettysup said:

But KHS had a bullet wound on his back, though TJ had a knife wound in his gut too.

For those Drams I need to see a corpse otherwise I will not believe in everything!

And in 2018 are two villians ...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Had an event earlier and just got back. So was that the ex’s voice in 2018?

Aigoo , how did NY end up doing this ?

I think it was his ex's voice in 2018. Finally we get to hear her. I'm watching clips on youtube, its kinda hard to understand whats going on. And i havent seen any clips of taejoo being treated for his stab wound huhu :ph34r:

• Like 1

Oh my did DC just try to make a run for it ? 

2 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Oooh...didn't get to watch it live.

So for sure KHS is dead. Hmmm.....so there is another shadowy figure behind all this ?

I’m dying to know  who’s the man from Seoul. KHS said that he’d look for TJ. 

2 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

I think it was his ex's voice in 2018. Finally we get to hear her. I'm watching clips on youtube, its kinda hard to understand whats going on. And i havent seen any clips of taejoo being treated for his stab wound huhu :ph34r:

Exactly . He looks like he was never shot or stabbed ...which all the more Supports the theory of this all being nothing more than his imagination right ? 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh my did DC just try to make a run for it ? 

I’m dying to know  who’s the man from Seoul. KHS said that he’d look for TJ. 

Exactly . He looks like he was never shot or stabbed ...which all the more Supports the theory of this all being nothing more than his imagination right ? 

DC did succesfully run. Same here, i also want to know who is the caller. There was more than one call in this episode alone. But firstly i need to know who killed chief kim and DC is proven not guilty huhu.

I also think everything is just a mind game now and part of TJ's imagination (such vivid imagination he has). There's no way he can do the stuff he does in ep13 after being shot and stabbed in ep 12. Edit: after watching ep14 teaser, i'm pretty sure it is confirmed that everything is in TJ's imagination.

OMG! He opens his eyes in 2018!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Would this become a Matrix like moment?  When he becomes aware in 1988 like Neo when he chose the red plan and see how far the rabbit hole goes. So speculation would be he realises that 1988 is not real and focuses on what he is meant to uncover which could help him in his real world.

• Like 3

I’ve finally caught up with this drama. Episode 12 was really good. We got many questions answered. While I did feel sorry for what happened to KHS, it was only for a moment. I was somehow reminded of what DC told the hostage takers about any sympathy the public might have felt for them was erased by their actions. For me it’s the same way I feel about KHS. He would have murdered TJ right there on the spot if he could. He crossed my line of sympathy long time ago. I particularly liked how Chief Inspector echoed how I felt when he told TJ, “Are you feeling sympathy about his childhood? Wake up! He’s a murderer. You’re too soft. This is insane.”

“The man from Seoul” is interesting. Who is he? Why can’t he be trusted? How does KHS know about him? I’m always thinking now that this is TJ’s mind creating these mysteries and I’m wondering what answer is he trying to find or resolve. 

I see that KMS is already biting his fingers. I guess that’s how he ends up with no finger prints.

Ms. Yoon is still brave for asking KHS if he murdered all those people. In her state of captivity, I would think the terror of her situation would be heightened with the knowledge that he had in fact murdered those people but our brave Ms. Yoon still wanted to hear the answer. Besides, with psychos like these, one never knows what the trigger might be. I know a lot of times they love to talk to their intended victims about their past murders though so I guess Ms. Yoon figured he would admit the truth now that he was in control of her situation. This is a really solid crime show. 

Oh, and how sweet it is that YNY has a picture of TJ in her notebook. Heh.:wub:

• Like 4

I guess I need to watch Episode 13 with subs before i say to much. But even like that today was great again. I felt so sorry for KDC today. I tried the english serie but extremly the character of the chief don´t grow on me. But gladly its different with KDC. But sorry - somehow it serves him well to stay on the other side one time - but I guess it will not change the old hunting dog.

So - KHS really is dead... and I feel sorry for him. Sure he became a bad person - but he for real was created. All his victims where related to him and his Brother and he had gone through hell...

still his Love for his Brother and sister remains... I feel sorry and sad because we can imagine what great guy he could have become. Life is about chances - and about using them. So the little Brother now has his reason to turn bad and to hate TJ. What we don´t see is his story and what lays between the times - but I fear he had not a good life. Orphanage and no money... and a deep wound and hate inside... not the right incredients to live well.

So we have a new Player on the chestbourd. And when he is the voice he is difficult to handle. I will not trust him.

Betrayed by a very good friend... that was a bitter pill for KHS - but on the other hand we have TJ who seems to understand more and more that even he tries to avoid it - he got friends in that time.

I will wait now for the subs... and in the meantime I will find some sleep.

• Like 3

Yay for positive comments!

[Life on Mars] Ep 13 Park Sung Woong arrested for murder, "I don't remember"

lifeo.png

Article: Naver 'Life on Mars' Park Sung Woong arrested for murder, "I don't remember"

1. [+94,-1]
Time flies in an instant! 

2. [+23,-0]
Ah, seriously. This must be Jung Kyung Ho's life drama. It's rare for me to watch a drama without looking at the time, but watching this drama, time passes by so quickly. I watch Mr Sunshine, and Life On Mars on weekends, to be honest, Life on Mars is better at being immersive. Actor Kwak Jeong Wook left scarily..... Seems like he will be going back to year 2018. I wonder what will happen~

3. [+23,-1]
Really interesting~~~ It's ending soon.. it's too thrilling. 

4. [+20,-1]
Ah seriously, someone just make a deduction. I can't imagine what the ending would be. 

5. [+14,-0]
Super fun.... a drama where you can't predict what's going to happen next. 

6. [+11,-0]
This isn't just a time slip.. It's really interesting. 

7. [+6,-0]
I give up trying to deduce.  It's impossible to predict. ㅋㅋ Life On Mars is a drama where time flies while watching. 

8. [+4,-0]
Interesting!!

9. [+3,-1]
Too interesting. 

10. [+2,-0]
He have to see what he believes now. ㅜㅜ  Please don't follow the original, and make it a happy ending~~

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/07/life-on-mars-ep-13-park-sung-woong.html?m=1

new update on OCN IG

caption trans: [episode 14] "those are only delusions." Dream or reality, the truth?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I knew this was coming but why do I feel sad that he’s going to open his eyes ? Was Na Young tearing up in the preview ? Did he reject her ? :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

I knew this was coming but why do I feel sad that he’s going to open his eyes ? Was Na Young tearing up in the preview ? Did he reject her ? :tears:

I'm so impatient. I also want to know what is happening and what will happen, why is nayoung crying in the preview, who is the new spectacled dude? Huhu. But at the same time i feel its bittersweet that the drama is coming to its end. I will miss LOM. It has been a fantastic ride. Hoping for the best in its final 3 episodes! Fighting LOM! May it end on a high note ^_^

For those interested, LOM original version ending under spoiler tag below:

Spoiler

• Like 2

Just watched ep 13, quite disappointed they disregarded TJ's gut knife wound immediately after he woke up? Come on, at least let him walk in pain or something ! Arrrrgh

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Just watched ep 13, quite disappointed they disregarded TJ's gut knife wound immediately after he woke up? Come on, at least let him walk in pain or something ! Arrrrgh

Yeah. He was in no pain at all. Not to mention he also had a nearmiss gunshot before that. His wounds seem to heal superfast or just dissappear in this dreamland. At least nayoung did tell him to take some rest since he is not fully healed.

But the thing that surprised me was the identity of spectacle dude.

Spoiler

He's a neurosurgeon who will perform surgery on taejoo in 2018, a surgery that will remove the cause of taejoo's coma. Mindblown really. Very detailed storytelling.

JKH update:

• Like 5

Wow!! I like how they are intertwining his 2018 coma state with his 1988 subconscious memories. So the man from Seoul is chief An , the surgeon who is going to be able to successfully remove that fragment pressing on his nerves & wake him from his coma. So what does this DC mess represent?

in previous cases - his dad’s & KHS - there was a purpose or reason he is revisiting these scenarios. He needed to have closure & be able to accept who his dad actually was. The KHS case allows him to better understand KMS in the future, and that may perhaps clue him in on how to catch KMS and his accomplice ( the one who shot Tae Joo. ) So does DC’s case represent the physical complications he has in his brains ? Or the emotional entanglements he has for this place ? 

I know he can’t stay in a vegetative state forever but couldn’t his vivid imagination lead him to one date with NY? I was sad when he told her that he can’t stay here in the preview   :tears:

can’t wait to see what happens tonight when he wakes up. I wonder if he’ll get to solve DC’s case first , cause he doesn’t- will that be a factor to pull him back to 1988?

still cuts from eps 14

( many TJ , NY shippers out there :D ) 

Bts pics 

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 5