[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

Episode 3 promotional photos (Tonight!!!!)

25 minutes ago, mayasmiley said:

everybody there is sub for eps 1

I don't know what to do, because it seems there's sub but it's not good quality. I really want to enjoy this drama as I think it deserves, so maybe I'll wait a little more.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dulcinea1 said:

Episode 3 promotional photos (Tonight!!!!)

I don't know what to do, because it seems there's sub but it's not good quality. I really want to enjoy this drama as I think it deserves, so maybe I'll wait a little more.

Yeah, because it rip from indonesia subtitle so the sub not really good, but if you know bahasa it quite good

1 hour ago, diane90 said:

I think he had the feelings for her 3 years ago and maybe she had someone else in that moment...

so desperated, he went to USA to forget her but .....mission impossible hahahaha !

Now I think he comes back to try again and he's lucky this time bc ...she's desperated now !

Jung Hae In's Character profile talks about some reasons why he went to USA: his pain for his mother's death and his father left him, and his sense of debt to his sister (I think, I used google translate :unsure:).
We'll see, there are a lot of episodes left, but I don't think he left Korea because he wanted to forget 'his noona'.
Probably they've had feelings for each other since always, but they had a noona-dongsaeng relationship. Maybe, they needed to be apart some time to realize how they really feel for each other and let their feelings grow.

Hello everyone! Join in here 'cause i love the OTP a lot!! Anyway i've watched raw versions and i'm waiting for eng subtitles!! I would like to watch live stream tonight. I'll be grateful if anyone would send me a link in PM. :D

1 hour ago, dulcinea1 said:

Jung Hae In's Character profile talks about some reasons why he went to USA: his pain for his mother's death and his father left him, and his sense of debt to his sister (I think, I used google translate :unsure:).
We'll see, there are a lot of episodes left, but I don't think he left Korea because he wanted to forget 'his noona'.
Probably they've had feelings for each other since always, but they had a noona-dongsaeng relationship. Maybe, they needed to be apart some time to realize how they really feel for each other and let their feelings grow.

I have this feeling bc when he comes back to korea; he goes seeing JA first;

his sister doesn't know yet even it's her who find appartement for him, did 

all decoration.for him.....and let the notice on the picture of them " let me know when you're back

after seeing this notice"... it's JA who tells him to go seeing KS !

I already watched 2eps ( with another sub) 

he doesn't want living with his sister even

she tells him to for economy his money !

his has a good salary with his job,

I know bc my younger sister works in this field, not gamer but animation 3D

Stroppyse you are rocking it!

The live recap is over! Here is the text preview and video preview:

JA – I don’t know how important timing is to man and woman
JH – We became a man and woman relationship
JH – You are pretty!
JH – I am crazy… to whom (how dare to whom)
JH – would you like to come to my place?
JA – by the way, do you think you and me are really okay?
JH – We didnt’ commit any crime
VO – You should always be careful with your body. When your body is trapped then you say a lot (not sure on this part)
VO – Jin-ah said she would come, but I can’t contact her
VO – Assistant manager Yoon, you didnt’ care about those things before
JA – I shouldnt’ have held your hand, what if I have those thoughts (regret)
JH – I am not going to leave you alone from now on

TEXT PREVIEW
EPISODE 4 TITLE: WILL WE REALLY BE OKAY?
Jin-ah and Joon-hee confirmed how they each feel about each other by holding each others hands. They start to talk to each other over night and go on their own pitter-patter dates. The more Jin-ah refuses Gyu-min, his obsession grows bigger and bigger. He goes to the coffee shop to look for Jin-ah. On the other hand, Joon-hee is worried about Jon-ah because he couldn’t contact her. So Joon-hee follows Jin-ah on her business trip and they have a nice date by the sea …. and have their first kiss.

Live recap link: https://www.bah-doo.com/pretty-noona-buys-food-something-rain-live-recap-episode-3/

Live Recaps in entirety available at Bah+Doo DramaMilk.

Thanks V and O ...  and Thanks stroppyse! :wub:

Reads like a GREAT episode! and preview. YAY!  

This drama just so naturally bring on the warm fuzzies which touch the heart - in a convincingly, fluid way! :wub:

p/s: I just got reminded of another drama I like back then too: Please Marry Me (Kim Bum and Park Jin-hee) = that one was a great ride too! except this one is even more credible - JH's realistically 30 to her 34? ... in comparison to an angsty 24? yr old Kim Bum = the couple was TEN years apart there.

I will be patient on this one because it just seems like it will be worth the wait. I will check this one out raw and then wait until it is fully subbed on Netflix. 

I have to say though, it is refreshing to see another noona romance. I don't think I have enjoyed one like this since Witch's Romance. I really enjoy the chemistry between the leads and honestly their age difference is small.  Too small to even be an issue. I would think the fact that they are best friend's with their siblings would be the issue.

I really like the whole older woman/younger man story line, and I wish they would have more of these in k-dramas. Jin Ah's ex-boyfriend is so typical. Men of a certain age always feel entitled to young girls. They will be knocking on 40 trying to make it work with a 22 year-old.  Nah, this is much better. Let's keep looking forward to it.

Archived