[Drama 2018] My Husband Oh Jak-doo 데릴남편 오작두

larus

7 hours ago, chardonnay said:

My prediction is within the next 2 episodes they will have to play married couple in public that will initiate a kiss!

I can`t give a good answer to the game  but I agree that they have to pretend to be a couple in public very soon and be affectionate, initiating skinship. They will start with a hug before they kiss. Knowing kdrama world, probably they will kiss first. One of them will get their lips on the other by accident when they are together at home. :lol: 

Seung-Joo needs a hug...

hug-clipart-supportive-10.jpg

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my answer: holding hand(bc they are married to the public) maybe kissing.

but I have been thinking that maybe they end up sleeping in the same bed bc seung-joo nightmares and jag-doo holds her while they sleep.

19 hours ago, Lmangla said:

The panic skinship poll: what skinship move are you expecting in the next two weeks? and which episode approx? 

if you win: post "yay" and a bowl of rice

if you lose: post "so sad" and any character you don't really care for much from this drama.

Omo chingu I'm behind this week, I haven't watched last Saturdays episodes and I have 3 jdramas that just posted subs. Getting to the point, when is the cut-off for voting? I'll try to catch up Thursday night and cast my vote.

14 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Hmm, aren't we sounding like bunch of horny ajummas here. Tsk tsk. 24 loong eps, and you all want them in bed already by ep 5?

Count me in this group but I like to label it as being a pervy ahjumma.It just sounds betternaughty.png I'm always hoping for a bed scene, episode 5 would be great, but 4 would have been betterlaugh-cute-cat-emoticon.gif

4 hours ago, evie7 said:

Count me in this group but I like to label it as being a pervy ahjumma.It just sounds betternaughty.png I'm always hoping for a bed scene, episode 5 would be great, but 4 would have been betterlaugh-cute-cat-emoticon.gif

Suit your self, Pervy it is then, @evie7, er, Pervy Evy. JakDoo-d sure seems to bring out the 'best' in ppl here. I would think the deadline is by 8pm KST this saturday for your votes. By the looks of it, viewing of the first episodes are not necessary to enter (sort of like the no purchase necessary clause of American sweepstakes), since everyone wants the same bed scenes already anyhow. I may want that, but I want that golden bowl of rice from @Lmangla more for now.

yup, finally i marathoned all the four episodes.  it took me more than four hours to finish them as i replayed some of the scenes again and again for KKW.  KKW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub: Omo!!!! after removing his moustache, waaah!!!!! He looked more young.

I liked it.  I liked all the 4 episodes.  UEE, i like her from her OB days with JW.  She is v.good, especially the scene while eating the food prepared by OJD at home.  I think her chemistry with KKW is better that LSJ.  

I liked that english speaking aajushi too!!!! he is very funny.  Sun-hwa is kinda ok now, but i think she is going to be one frustrating character,   seeing the preview for ep.5, she is going to mis-treat our female lead.  I have no words for KKW, he is daebakk!!!!!!!  The mother character is so annoying.  How can she treat her daughter like that?  I think she will go into shock once she come to know that her daughter is married.  

The villain character, i dont know why he is trying to kill SJ.  he keeps seeing the photo where there is SJ, her sunbae and his wife.  Is the woman in this pic, his wife?  if it is, what is she doing?  i cannot figure out. Or was she the PD working for this show?  

6nf3vOf.png

NhnjDSp.png

I am not actually into guessing games, i but would like to.  Is it not a trend in the korean dramas that either kiss or skinship happens in the half way mark.  So, my guess is its either kiss/more skinship at the end of the 8th or 10th episode  since its 24 episodes.  They will be in for some little touchy and awkwards moments upto that.  fighting!!!!!!

I cant help but love this show!!! So let me join this thread :) 

Is it really 24 (one hour) episodes? Thats a lot compared to the typical 16 or 20 episodes we usually get..

Anyway, Im loving the OTP acting and chemistry, and his new looks after that shave are yummy!!!! :wink: 

@pad-hari Yes, the woman in the video seems to be his wife. In my opinion, she must have been presented in one of her shows so that she could have become a target. Remember in the first episode how HSJ reacted, when she heard that the grandfather would sue them. From my point of view, her death is connected to the show HSJ worked in. Nonetheless, she has no idea that the woman died. But since HSJ was not alone, I suspect that she was working as the assistant back then and not the chief. Notice that she calls the other "sunbae" which indicates that he is a senior.

updated:

The panic skinship poll: what skinship move are you expecting in the next two weeks? and which episode approx? 

if you lose: post "so sad" and any character you don't really care for much from this drama.

@dramaninja ~ expect more hugs, some piggy back rides and some light hand holding. :heart:  no kiss though, not yet

@Lmangla ~ fingers crossed that they will end up sharing a bed because she is having nightmares and she can't sleep and so he holds her while she falls asleep

@AaliyaS ~ More hugs, holding hands. And am sure they’ll sleep in the same bed soon. Kissing not yet, but I am hoping

@imroma ~ we will get a bed scene soon! There is already a lot of skinship, so lets see what happens. 

@meechuttso ~ the mountain man is pure!

@nateko ~ expect there to be some hand holding, hugging and maybe even a kiss on the cheek to keep the pretence going at the couple's meet

@chardonnay ~ within the next 2 episodes they will have to play married couple in public that will initiate a kiss!

@joonminfan ~ Maybe they will be forced to act like a couple in public, so maybe hand holding, arm over shoulder or around waist? Maybe even forced to sleep in the same bed? 

@joccu ~ holding hand(bc they are married to the public) maybe kissing.

@evie7 ~ always hoping for a bed scene episode 5 would be great, but 4 would have been better

@pad-hari ~ its either kiss/more skinship at the end of the 8th or 10th episode

looks like the arrow of cupid have hit most of us or maybe we just want some actual romance in a drama! hahahah... laugh-cute-cat-emoticon.gifanyone else, want to play?

On 2018-03-14 at 3:44 AM, Lmangla said:

I'm expecting a lot of skinship, he seems like the kind that touches without a second thought  :D.

Accidental holding of her. Later on a deep hug. NO kiss though, seems like something we'll see first ep.9 or 10. 

Side note: love a poll :D

10 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Remember in the first episode how HSJ reacted, when she heard that the grandfather would sue them.

Thanks for the explanation.

Was he not the father of the girl?  He wanted to sue HSJ becoz she wanted to reveal about the girls's private affair with her boyfriend in her show.  

Also, if she was the asst. why is her husband targeting only HSJ?  I think there should be some misunderstanding abt. his wife's death coz he does not seem to be a bad guy at all.

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

updated:

@dramaninja ~ expect more hugs, some piggy back rides and some light hand holding. :heart:  no kiss though, not yet

@Lmangla ~ fingers crossed that they will end up sharing a bed because she is having nightmares and she can't sleep and so he holds her while she falls asleep

@AaliyaS ~ More hugs, holding hands. And am sure they’ll sleep in the same bed soon. Kissing not yet, but I am hoping

@imroma ~ we will get a bed scene soon! There is already a lot of skinship, so lets see what happens. 

@nateko ~ expect there to be some hand holding, hugging and maybe even a kiss on the cheek to keep the pretence going at the couple's meet

@chardonnay ~ within the next 2 episodes they will have to play married couple in public that will initiate a kiss!

@joonminfan ~ Maybe they will be forced to act like a couple in public, so maybe hand holding, arm over shoulder or around waist? Maybe even forced to sleep in the same bed? 

@evie7 ~ always hoping for a bed scene episode 5 would be great, but 4 would have been better

looks like the arrow of cupid have hit most of us or maybe we just want some actual romance in a drama! hahahah... laugh-cute-cat-emoticon.gifanyone else, want to play?

my vote: SJ trips and JD catches her, so she has to put her head on his manly chest and hear his heartbeat. No kiss, but I would like to be wrong on this! 

8 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Also, if she was the asst. why is her husband targeting only HSJ?  I think there should be some misunderstanding abt. his wife's death coz he does not seem to be a bad guy at all.

LoL. I beg to differ no matter how nice a daddy he may be. Road rage 2x already and he would have killed HSJ if she wasn't a decent driver. He doesn't look bad, just IS bad, a murderer (attempted multiple times already, and did he put out a contract to kill the woman renting HSJ's room for the night, or do it himself?). So, yea, just a small clarification. :phew:

But as a villain, he's OK. Anyways, he's just a prop for all the JakDoo-d :wub: Seung-Joo pairing, so yea, I'm thankful for this bad guy, just sayin.

@pad-hari I agree with @meechuttso that the father is a bad person, since he is the one who caused the death of an innocent. So far, he still doesn't know that HSJ is living with a man now hence I am suspecting that he will try to enter her house one more time. Last time, the person who injured her was the tenant who wanted to remove the illegal CCTV. So in the next episodes, I am expecting that he meets OJD, totally surprised!! This could be great because this will force OJD to remain by HSJ's side as he sees that the thread is real and not over.

@Lmangla I think, there will be a hug or holding hands, when there is this meeting among SM's friends. HSJ will be forced to play the happy newly wedded. It would be great, if OJD can make BYM jealous. This man is definitely too arrogant and selfish and needs to be taught some lessons.

Yes the threat is real .Thread is something else. Sorry I just noticed the confusion on this word was not trying to be a pain. 

I do think that this threat is very real and I am very afraid  for her.

@meechuttso, I know that there is a potential threat to our female lead indeed as he hired a pro to kill her, in whose place the temporary tenant died.  But looking from the POV of the father,  he is trying to avenge the death of his wife by taking revenge.  thats why i mentioned that it may be a misunderstanding from his side.  They would have been a beautiful happy family, but sudden death of the wife created chaos in both him and his son.  Its not like i am defending him, just that analyzing the situation from his POV.  We just need to know the exact reason what caused the death of the wife which i think will be revealed as the episodes progress.

While, are there any bts videos yet between our OTP? 

It's saturday!!! which one of us will be eating rice? either way, hope you had fun thinking about what we can expect. isn't it great to have a romantic drama where we can actually expect some romance? :love:

updated:

@shamrockmom ~ SJ trips and JD catches her, so she has to put her head on his manly chest and hear his heartbeat. No kiss, but I would like to be wrong on this! 

@ziarama ~ expecting a lot of skinship, he seems like the kind that touches without a second thought  :D.

Accidental holding of her. Later on a deep hug. NO kiss though, seems like something we'll see first ep.9 or 10. 

@bebebisous33 ~

@Lmangla I think, there will be a hug or holding hands, when there is this meeting among SM's friends. HSJ will be forced to play the happy newly wedded. It would be great, if OJD can make BYM jealous. This man is definitely too arrogant and selfish and needs to be taught some lessons.

Archived