[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

Why do I have a bad feeling about the next two episodes? I agree, JA looks sick/tired. MK doesn't look too happy, either.

Anyway, did anyone else notice the background when they showed Aji 3? There's a heart rate monitor. So Ji Ah becomes Aji 3 again... What for, I wonder?

Please keep our precious love birds safe, PD-nim!!

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Lj said:

Thanks @stroppyse for the translation always! Your right this drama always mislead the audience until the final episode! Hehehe! Anyway I hope there is an extra episode I want President Jo and CEO MG scene! 

Me to... we just only have two hours to go....please solve all the problem in episode 29&30 and show us only their sweetness moment for episode 31& 32

Can't somebody tell me about warp party ...as i know there will be a warp party before/ after the ending of drama

• Like 10

That line on this week's preview, where Min Kyu says, "Even if Jia is not here, I have to continue working on myself", I have a feeling it means that Jiah will push through with her plan to go to Australia. Standard KDrama story trope, wherein they are "forced" to be apart again on the second to the last episode, then reunite again on the final episode after 1 year or so, Hays!!:confused:

Let me be wrong, please TV gods!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 10
  • LOL 3

wonder how Aji-3 escaped, wasn't she locked up in there? lol that man in ep 28 is creepy (forgot his name) why do the foreigner actors always talk slow/weird in k-dramas? :lol: wish there would be season 2, I actually want to see more of Aji-3 besides the romance

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Guest moo1304

i think they're still filming today.. omg

this is ig update from JA's brother, he said can't sleep and tells robot team 'fighting'

he used 'running' robot team, means that they're still filming..

i just hope no more angst for our OTP :(

Eight fashionable moments Yoo Seung-ho won our hearts in I Am Not a Robot

Winter’s heart-warming Korean hit series I Am Not a Robot is wrapping things up in a two-day grand finale this week - in anticipation, we round up lead actor Yoo Seung-ho’s most stylish outfits

Lim Li Ying UPDATED : Tuesday, 23 Jan 2018, 2:37PM

The sci-fi romcom I Am Not a Robot has touched K-drama fans and turned Yoo Seung-ho and Chae Soo-bin into overnight stars and couple du jour. Apart from the hilarious scenes and unforgettable lines, the MBC television series’ ability to immerse viewers in its fictional world through an amazing set and excellent costume direction have made it a hit. Ironically, Yoo’s portrayal as a rich chaebol has allowed him - more so than the female lead Chae, who plays a struggling inventor and aspiring entrepreneur AND a robot - to turn up in scenes with an enviable wardrobe repertoire. His allergy to human contact is not nearly so enviable. Here are some of the most memorable looks that have inspired us to look deeper into his impeccable style.

1. Going on a date with Aji 3 that will end on a bittersweet note (sorry, no spoilers!), Yoo’s character Kim Min-kyu chooses a comfy wear that simply says “hug me, please don’t leave me” all over it. Plus point: he gets to take off his cardigan and share it with Aji 3, played by actress Chae.

?size=l

2. While confronting a girl whom he loves dearly for all the lies she has told, Yoo has to play the character with his headstrong wilfulness sprinkled with sadness. This scene made use of his outfit beautifully.

cea742c6-ff51-11e7-b181-443655c1d2b1_972x_103624.jpg Yoo Seung-ho in comfy attire. Photo: MBC

3. Heartbroken and confused, but the man is not letting it bring his style-o-meter down. Here he is showing a tough front with a fuzzy yellow jumper.

3674beb0-ff52-11e7-b181-443655c1d2b1_972x_103624.jpg Yoo Seung-ho trying to look tough. Photo: MBC

Source: http://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/fashion-beauty/article/2130045/eight-fashionable-moments-yoo-seung-ho-won-our-hearts

I love their wardrobes in IANAR especially KMK's, I think it's appropriate that he tries so hard to dress up and look like a proper adult but still ends up looking like a child stuck in a man's body. So cute!!! :blush:

• Like 14
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 2

Talking about 2nd OTP.. I also like BG and Pi together :D They are also cute together.. Hahaha.. and don’t forget 3rd OTP, SH and HT.. :D .. This drama has too many cute couples :) Don’t know whether YC will finally be a couple with RiEl or not :wink: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Guest moo1304

Aji3 spotted filming today..

how can they still filming until today??

it makes me have bad feeling...like the ending will be rushed and lplot holes for the ending :(

and poor Soobin, she got to film outside a lot in this cold winter.. plus her Aji3 clothes is so thin..

27 minutes ago, moo1304 said:

it makes me have bad feeling...like the ending will be rushed and lplot holes for the ending :(

and poor Soobin, she got to film outside a lot in this cold winter.. plus her Aji3 clothes is so thin..

Ahhh i’m nervous too..maybe this scene is for the final ep on thursday.but still,today is tuesday and they have 24 hours to edit the episode..

pray for smooth editing process and wish there’s no hole in the final episode..

and actually i hope the final shooting scene will hv ysh and csb..i miss them :(

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 6
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, macello said:

Eight fashionable moments Yoo Seung-ho won our hearts in I Am Not a Robot

Winter’s heart-warming Korean hit series I Am Not a Robot is wrapping things up in a two-day grand finale this week - in anticipation, we round up lead actor Yoo Seung-ho’s most stylish outfits

Lim Li Ying UPDATED : Tuesday, 23 Jan 2018, 2:37PM

The sci-fi romcom I Am Not a Robot has touched K-drama fans and turned Yoo Seung-ho and Chae Soo-bin into overnight stars and couple du jour. Apart from the hilarious scenes and unforgettable lines, the MBC television series’ ability to immerse viewers in its fictional world through an amazing set and excellent costume direction have made it a hit. Ironically, Yoo’s portrayal as a rich chaebol has allowed him - more so than the female lead Chae, who plays a struggling inventor and aspiring entrepreneur AND a robot - to turn up in scenes with an enviable wardrobe repertoire. His allergy to human contact is not nearly so enviable. Here are some of the most memorable looks that have inspired us to look deeper into his impeccable style.

1. Going on a date with Aji 3 that will end on a bittersweet note (sorry, no spoilers!), Yoo’s character Kim Min-kyu chooses a comfy wear that simply says “hug me, please don’t leave me” all over it. Plus point: he gets to take off his cardigan and share it with Aji 3, played by actress Chae.

2. While confronting a girl whom he loves dearly for all the lies she has told, Yoo has to play the character with his headstrong wilfulness sprinkled with sadness. This scene made use of his outfit beautifully.

Yoo Seung-ho in comfy attire. Photo: MBC

3. Heartbroken and confused, but the man is not letting it bring his style-o-meter down. Here he is showing a tough front with a fuzzy yellow jumper.

Yoo Seung-ho trying to look tough. Photo: MBC

Source: http://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/fashion-beauty/article/2130045/eight-fashionable-moments-yoo-seung-ho-won-our-hearts

I love their wardrobes in IANAR especially KMK's, I think it's appropriate that he tries so hard to dress up and look like a proper adult but still ends up looking like a child stuck in a man's body. So cute!!! :blush:

Please analyze Chae Soo Bin Style in I am not a robot too. She wore a lot of cute clothes.

48 minutes ago, moo1304 said:

They will be Ok. I trust the PD and the team.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1