[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

Y'all, it's the last two episodes and we have so much to cover! My girl aj3 is just walking around in the streets for Heavens sake. And who let her out to begin with? I hope it was YC, but I will be equally happy if it was one of the Dumb & Dumber detectives :D.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

They're still filming? Are we gonna get an extra episode? :D

I don't think so... Sadly.

I think CSB has to film until today, since she play 2 roles. Maybe nobody realize this... But playing 2 roles means you need twice the time needed to film your part. When YSH finished his part with CSB,  she still has to take her part with another casts. Esp since this drama is back to back film. And they are filming in winter on top of that. How hard it must be for her. 

YSH did asked her on the BTS I heard you're filming until late last night. And CSB said until 5 am.

And YSH always let her took her take first so that she could finished early and take a decent nap. Not only because he cares but CSB is the only one who can't get tired or sick. Since she plays 2 roles. How considerate he is...:wub:

• Like 21
  • LOL 1

Guest moo1304

while Aji3 walking around on the street, JiA hanging out in the hair salon... and watching Hwayugi :D

CSB is so busy playing dual roles

On 21/01/2018 at 4:27 PM, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

@supergal99 @sakura2016 :cry: Didn't think about that before posting.I only intended to share.Should I take the video down?Where else can I post it?

don't know really :(

19 hours ago, macello said:

@blissfullyblessed I've read somewhere before the drama started that it was ABS-CBN who got the airing rights. I'm not sure about the source, but it was also where we got the news from Forbes. I'm gonna try to find it later. If it's true then yay, better dubs, although I'd prefer YSH's voice any day :blush:

wait, so they'll dubb it?!! :o I forgot about that fact!! :o uh I really hate dubbing (like I HATE IT) and more to actors with emotional voices like Yoo Seung Ho (:wub:)!! ahhhh but as long as they'll be airing his dramas I'm happy of that side of the news and that will get him more fans who'll end up watching the korean version as well like me!! :wink::D

10 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I just realized, this week's episodes are the last episodes for this drama. So, when did that happen?! Okay, looking forward to an epic finish to this really cute drama. MG and JA together, and AJ3 back with the Santa Maria team to save the world! Plus last chance for YC to come through as an actual friend to MG. Though, I do think they should change AJ3's face by the end of the drama. :)

thank you for the translation!! :wub: from the preview I have a feeling Yoo Chul found out about Min Kyu's illness and he's going to feel guilty about it and will chose his side and help him against his father!! :smirk: and I think they need to change Aji 3 's face as well though I don't want that at the same time!! I think I got used to her/it as it is and feel bad to have her/it changed!! :lol:

9 hours ago, irma1129 said:

Another amazing FMV 

awwwwwww so beautiful!! :wub::wub::wub: thank you so much for shring!! :wub:

9 hours ago, macello said:

Why do I have a bad feeling about the next two episodes? I agree, JA looks sick/tired. MK doesn't look too happy, either.

Anyway, did anyone else notice the background when they showed Aji 3? There's a heart rate monitor. So Ji Ah becomes Aji 3 again... What for, I wonder?

Please keep our precious love birds safe, PD-nim!!

things are hard for all of them with Min Kyu trying to help santa maria team and Aji 3 which explains the sad mood :( but I have hope and faith that Yoo Chul and Ri El will step in and help Min Kyu especially that Yoo Chul have found out about Min Kyu's illness which will push him to side by his friend this time around!! :wink:

uh, don't worry!! they'll be safe!! they have many people who loves them by their side after all!! :wink::wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, prueksa said:

Please analyze Chae Soo Bin Style in I am not a robot too. She wore a lot of cute clothes.

They will be Ok. I trust the PD and the team.

Ah, I'm not really good at analyzing styles, themes, color schemes, etc. That's about as far as I can get. :)

I'd love to read an in-depth analysis of everything in IANAR though. Maybe someone else can do it?

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Cr. to the owner (thankyou:))

YSH : whenever there was no scenes with Soobin or she wasn't there , I missed her so much. I can feel there is a big emptyness.

(*me : omooo ohmygod !!:wub: what will you feel YSH if the drama ended? will miss her so so much yaaa!! :lol: )

YSH : but after immersing myself in this drama , it make me feel in love .

(*me : omooo ohmyheart !! :wub: FEEL in love ? OK.. after that FALL in love for real, right ?? :lol: )

YSH : if there was a robot like SooBin , wouldn't she attract a lot of guys ? Honestly , she's a very cheerful person , she's agressive inlearning and is cute (love being aegyo). I really like this type of person. 

(*me : yaaaaaaaa !! :wub: you shout it a loud , YSH-shi :lol:)

this is another [BTS MV] was really good . really appreciate it. I can't get enough with their cuteness and their eye smile. I think it's similar. :lol::lol: and how YSH say what he feel I can't get through it.. :lol::lol: I'm really like it. :D 

but woahhh I can't believe this week is the last week to watch this drama. :o
I really like this drama despite with the bad rating but I don't care.. :lol: For me as long as I see the good chemistry between them (the lead) , the story is interesting and in every episode you feel curious what going to happen.. I'm OK.. :tongue: truly OK till I find hard to let go away after this drama ended. :lol: (my K-drama problem ) :lol:

and the last I just hope this drama ended with GOOD ENDING  , HAPPY ENDING and probably HAPPY WEDDING too for Min Kyu and Jo Ji A!?! :lol::lol: see you tonight pretty squad! 

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Don't have to get too concerned about the ratings as this kind of genre normally attracts international and online viewers from other country. Netizens are normally interested in family, doctor or historical in order to have a drama hit from what I observed.. 

im so excited for tonight's episode and I'm not ready to let go of them! They should have one decent dating episode where KMG and JIA went out together to watch a movie, have a dinner and enjoy a breeze walk. Sadly, it went fast pace to other areas and my wish likely won't happen. 

• Like 12

Less than 12 hours to go to ep 29... 

Feel very conflicted about heading into the final stretch, I don't remember feeling this way about other currently airing dramas I have watched, at least not to such intensity.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Hi Pretty Squad!! 

This is my first post after lurking for so many years!! :ph34r:

I've been trying to hold it in, but this drama has been my addiction for the past few months! (YSH & CSB are such cuties!! :wub:+ Imma new YSH convert :wub:) And now we're on to the very last week!! Thankful for the eng translations, posting BTS & pics of our OTP. 

A couple of hours to the next episode!! Fighting everyone!! :)

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

Looking forward to tomorrow! Everything is going fine with our blog so the live recap is on! Just need to post the link.

Whoo hoo! It's I am Not A Robot day (tomorrow)! :grin:

Also, simultaneously sad because it is the last two episodes. :cry:

• Like 10
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm in important meeting this week for an important project but I cant concentrate becoz this week is IANAR's last week. It's a bitter sweet feeling.  This is one of  YSH best project. what's more, my father keep calling to tell me he is upset because this week is IANAR's last week and he doesnt know when he can watch his golden boy again. and it makes me sadder...

p.s. I hope YSH will have another project this year. I want to see him in action drama or doctor or someone with autism. I watched his drama as a kid with autism and he nailed it.

and I will keep my eye on CSB also. She is a good actress.

• Like 15
  • LOL 3