[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

Finally back from my vacation and finally watched the latest eps. Gosh! I really really love the reveal conversation under the stars, it’s so funny and sweet and meaningful! The scene was long but I love it so much I can’t remember how many times I repeated the scene :lol: and l’m glad that JiAh let him know what she really feels while playing Aji3. It’s really cute! And it’s so entertaining to see MinGyu all embarassed in realization that he made a fool out himself in President Jo who happened to be Ji ah :lol: and that kiss was so sweet and moving (though I want more “intimate” than that because we all know they can do better than that hahaha) a shower of smooches wouldn’t be bad in the last 2 eps tho im gonna set my expectations a bit low because of the seriousness of the company stuffs. Gosh! Finally it feels like a romcom again! :lol:

p.s. to all pinoy fans, I am also wishing that ABS will pick I am not a robot because they are promoting kdramas like crazy! Haha :lol: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Did a long but very fun backreading! Haha

Just a side comment on our Ji Ah-ssi heading to the Meteor Garden..err..meteor shower, I think she already knew where to go because of the promise as well as the news that both of them saw before boarding the train to Geoje Island. *wink!

Also to @zzj1 - Nice to meet you here, ahjussi!

All this excitement just goes to show that IANAR is well received among international fans and is ranking first on streaming sites! I do hope our love reaches all the actors and staff. What satisfaction could it be to know that all their hardwork on braving the cold paid off. :wub:

• Like 8

I don't think low ratings will affect this drama's ending at all. 

The director (Jung Dae yoon) is one of the much loved PDs in the MBC drama bureau. (The MBC drama bureau (부장님) sent him a snacks truck to cheer them up with a banner "Our Yooni, Shoot Anything You Want). (https://blog.naver.com/jiunie1/221184385228

I love this drama, and it definitely deserves much higher ratings..ㅠㅠ

• Like 10

Thank goodness the forum is back online i have been refreshing the page all day long. 

Guess there is still no preview. At this point we might just not get one. Poor cast and crew are probably filming till the last possible second hope they get some well deserved rest after.

• Like 10

I’m Not a Robot: Episodes 27-28

by Saya

robot2728-00024.jpg

I love everything about this show. So often, romance and resolutions are delivered to us in broad sweeps, but I always love most the ones that are told in the tiny micro-strokes where every word, look, and breath matters. Though there’s still trouble on the horizon for our friends, the end is in sight, and I fully expect it to be everything we ever wanted.

Full Recap:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/01/im-not-a-robot-episodes-27-28/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@blissfullyblessed Lol I noticed that too when I read comments on Youtube or Instagram. But that's a good thing because it looks like the Filipino community is loving IANAR and those comments can help it become a huge success over there. Well that's what I'm hoping for :) Even though I'm in the U.S., I'll help you promote too. I've been telling my relatives every time we talk, and I hope when they watch it, they feel the same emotions and love that I feel for the show. :wub:

@macello See I've read that somewhere too, but I forgot where I read about it :sweatingbullets: So I've been waiting for an official confirmation from ABSCBN Asianovela's facebook page or Twitter but they haven't posted about it yet. If you could find the source, that'd be great. Really hoping ABSCBN got this show, it's just so wonderful. I'm not ready to say bye to it this week. :(

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

I'm glad the forum is back too...phew.  And still we ddn't get a preview. :dissapointed:

I've been trying to promote our beloved drama too on my IG, Twitter and Facebook.  I know some of my Indian, Russian and Arab friends watch it. Plus I have followers who are Thai and I do see Thai fans posting on Twitter as well.

• Like 10

@supergal99 thanks chingu for your hilarious posting :lol:.. make me alive while waiting .. because of uri cutie pie .. i cant focus to others drama .. hikhik sorry for my Jugglers chingu .. 

IANAR is a well known in international fans, hope Soompi will do a good write up about this.. ehehe :D But i'm really sure, production crew and MBC will get a good feedback , as a cable tv which sell their program internationally, rating it just a number; business comes first.. kihkih :tongue: .. keep posting comments in their YT & IG chingu.. hope it will make them warm while shoot in a cold weather .. saranghanda chinguya..  :wub:

• Like 12

A hard week... The ending is getting near... What we're gonna do when this drama's over:bawling:

This is my problem. Once I fell in love. I fell hard...

I think YC will come to his senses again once Ri El declaring her love. That if MG is holding a grunge against him. Marrying Ri El would be the best way to do. And later he'll see through what his appa is up to and had been doing since they're only kids. 

And AJ3 came back home to MG's I suppose. Which is illogical to me, since her GPS is gone, how can she found her way home. But it's been long since I put my logic away to enjoy Kdrama....

I think everyone would get their own verse of happy ending.

MG & JA 

BG & Pi

SH & Hoktal

CEO Hwang and his alli go to jail

YC & Ri el would go abroad building their own career and family there. 

And what if Madame X & the Butler get married too... 

And AJ3 get her pair robo MG... Kekeke... 

That's my version of happy ending

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

This episode looks tense. And based on the last line by BG, it kindly means that JA will be sent to replace Aji3 for a while in order to trick and save the company. Gaaahhh so risky.. please save uri Ji Ah! :(

By the way, can we have Seo Kang Joon to cameo? hahaha we need to change JA's face on Aji3 right?  Seo Kang Joon will be a robot in his next drama "I am Human Too", so this will be epic. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

Guest moo1304

so.. Aji3 is still lost? that little girl might be the one who found her, and take the robot home..

will Aji3 appear later in crucial time?

btw, why JA sleep on the couch? and she looks sick.. :(

she should rest on MK's bed instead..hahahha