[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

This is pretty squad's reaction too:lol:

I'm not ready for tonight!I don't want to part ways with IANAR:bawling:

I've been wanting to say this...I'm so glad that IANAR has been well received internationally.Of course I'm upset that it's so underrated in Korea.Let's be honest, name me dramas that are unique and heartwarming like IANAR.There's so few and they're gems if you ever get to find them.This is one gem I won't ever forget.Everyone part of IANAR has worked so hard.Especially Chae Soo Bin who hasn't had a break and is currently doing 2 roles in this drama.I hope she takes care of her health while shooting because I'm sure it's been really tough with the weather and working hours.Everybody in IANAR,FIGHTING!:heart: I hope they know that they're well loved and appreciated despite what the ratings show.I hope they don't feel discouraged and continue to work hard til the very end.:heart:

• Like 13
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, aniliaz said:

Manis bersemut .. haha :tongue: 

I can't imagine if there is no wedding scene .. aigooo to sweet, can't handle :wink:

Belum sempat nak bertemujanji...tak leh nak kahwin lagi...hehehehehe....

I' am already statisfied they could have proper dating...

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

INAR is one of those dramas that's hard to let go :(  i dreaded having to wait for next episodes but i never wanted this drama to end so early ㅠㅠ  i hope i can see more of YSH and CSB together after this, they're precious and their chemistry is no joke. maybe a photoshoot somewhere??? or another drama?? :wub: whether we get a satisfying finale or not, i know i'll be heartbroken after this week.

• Like 12
  • Sad 2

Guest moo1304

i dont know how to deal with the withdrawal tomorrow!!!

i still dont want this drama to end T.T

and the preview stills.. why they look so sad?

i will hunt the PD & Writer if they make their relationship suffer again in this week eps!!

2 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Better version...

HD copy of the "Sweet" OTP still cuts. :heart:

Source: http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/225729

I want bts for this scene!!! Please please mbc give us the bts vid for this..i wanna see how they rehearse for this scene :heart:

Excited for tonight’s ep..

Edited by Berou
please don't quote pics , thanks :)
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Is Jiah sitting on MK’s lap?! Or it’s just my delusion? :lol: Gosh they look so cute together. I am not ready to say goodbye with this cute drama. 

The new OST is soo good! Another thing that I like in this drama is the songs that they used. I’m a big fan of ballads so I feel so happy that most of osts are ballad songs. I hope it made them available soon with beautiful packaging or they could release a photo essay because the OTP is just too beautiful :love: 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Hi Pretty Squad!  I feel with all of you with the high anticipation for the next episodes yet dreaded so much that the drama is ending. :bawling: It's really late here in the US and I having trouble sleeping. I'm just feeling really restless. 

Oh my...and on that still cuts, looks like Ji Ah is sitting on MK's lap to me too. :wub: Wow, I can't wait.

I love the new OST as well.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3