[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

Guest moo1304

this girl will make appearance later, and she's with Aji3..

ehmm, could she just meet Aji3 in the middle of the street? orrrrrrrr.... she's our OTP's daughter and Aji3 take care of her?hahahha

another fantaken pic

Alright pretties, here's a question for you:  So, I've been re-watching all the episodes again while I'm waiting for the new ones to come out, and right now I'm on episode 20. (episode 27 in still on repeat though scattered throughout the weekend :wink:).   One thing gave me pause when MK was trying to take the real Aji3 through the deep learning process again. After he realized that it wasn't working, he said " It would be nice if you could remember all the time we spent together. What must I do for them to return?"  Now, if Aji3 made a backup file when Jia said she would never forget, why wouldn't Aji3 be able to access those files at that time? Was this maybe just a glitch in the writing? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

49 minutes ago, j9sshi said:

Alright pretties, here's a question for you:  So, I've been re-watching all the episodes again while I'm waiting for the new ones to come out, and right now I'm on episode 20. (episode 27 in still on repeat though scattered throughout the weekend :wink:).   One thing gave me pause when MK was trying to take the real Aji3 through the deep learning process again. After he realized that it wasn't working, he said " It would be nice if you could remember all the time we spent together. What must I do for them to return?"  Now, if Aji3 made a backup file when Jia said she would never forget, why wouldn't Aji3 be able to access those files at that time? Was this maybe just a glitch in the writing? 

Hmm...I think...since MK reset AJI3, AJI3 won't act the same way she did before. The backup file is in MONAMI which has a password. No one mentioned for AJI3 to restore backup file or mentioned the password so maybe that's why AJI3 wouldn't access the files. BTW, please correct me if anything I say here is wrong because I wrote based on what I remember:)

• Like 11

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:
3 hours ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Pretty Squad!:heart: I edited episode 27 to include ONLY KyuAh scenes

Uhoh... me click on it n it says mbc has blocked it:blink: or maybe itz country restricted ya?

no it's MBC blocking the video for owner rights I think!! 

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

:grimace: btw... pardon me ... cant help but think maybe YC  has a part in helping our pretty robot escape:

Luckily the GPS is taken out ...haahaaa:tongue:

Aw man.. sooo cool when she speaks English. Maybe maybe we should have a thread for pretty Aji3 too... heee...

** :wub: Aji3 ! Saranghaeyo...:heart: ** 

I believe so too!! he didn't cross to the dark side fully and Ri El and Min Kyu's words will help him see his wrongs and make the right decision this time around!! that's my guess/hope at least!! :D 

hhhhhhhhhhh yeah I was so happy with her!! :wub: 

Yoo Seung Ho with Make up artists in I'm Not a Robot :wub::wub::wub: 

cr: sooah_j

cr: makeupbean

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ppooqq said:

Can anybody justify my queries.

How would Ji A or MG know that after he lighted up the heart lamp they supposed to meet at that Mount? 

Did they made a promised or anything?

they made that promise long time ago when Min Kyu promised Ji Ah as Aji 3 to see the meteor shower together and that's where people do gother to watch it!! hope that helped!! :)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ppooqq said:

Can anybody justify my queries.

How would Ji A or MG know that after he lighted up the heart lamp they supposed to meet at that Mount? 

Did they made a promised or anything?

MK promised JIa/AJ3. But I think Jia going was because of Sun Hye. I don't think she knows that the meteor shower was happening that particular night (Min Kyu knows because he watched it on the news). Remember, Sun Hye was with the real  AJ3 when she blurted out that she needs to go to Hwangmesan, because a friend promised they are going there. Then Sun Hye replied, "I think that friend is going to meet somebody else there".

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, leedonghae4lyf said:

MK promised JIa/AJ3. But I think Jia going was because of Sun Hye. I don't think she knows that the meteor shower was happening that particular night (Min Kyu knows because he watched it on the news). Remember, Sun Hye was with the real  AJ3 when she blurted out that she needs to go to Hwangmesan, because a friend promised they are going there. Then Sun Hye replied, "I think that friend is going to meet somebody else there".

No, it wasn't due to Sun Hye. The only reason AJ3 even knows about the event is through watching the promise from Jia's point of view. MK told Jia that he would take her there early on and that promise is something Jia would not forget, especially given how desperate she was to reconnect to MK at that point in the show. Sun Hye only knows of this promise from her conversations with Jia.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, urd said:

No, it wasn't due to Sun Hye. The only reason AJ3 even knows about the event is through watching the promise from Jia's point of view. MK told Jia that he would take her there early on and that promise is something Jia would not forget, especially given how desperate she was to reconnect to MK at that point in the show. Sun Hye only knows of this promise from her conversations with Jia.

Well, that's your interpretation. I will keep mine, we can just agree to disagree. It can be how you said it happened, but then, if it was, then there was no need to show that scene between Sun Hye and real AJ3. And there is a big plot hole on how Jia knew how to go there on the perfect time that MK was there, too. She did not watch the tv news that said that it is happening that night, only Min Kyu. If anything, seeing that heart lighting up, she would just go to MK's house, without someone telling her the meteor shower is happening that night.  So, somebody must have told her where MK might be, and that's from SH (that's the significance of that scene between AJ3 and Sun Hye). SH tipping her where would MK be, does not mean JIa has forgotten their promise to be together there, but a way for Jia to make sure that she is able to fulfill that promise, that she will be there with him at the exact time and place.

• Like 8

Well, that's your interpretation. I will keep mine, we can just agree to disagree. 

Your interpretation:

- Sun Hye contacted Jia because she had to remind Jia of something Jia had told Sun Hye previously. That's kinda lame. And Sun Hye would be acting uncharacteristically direct. She never previously told Jia to pursue KMK. She made comments and watched things unfold.

My interpretation:

- Jia remembered what KMK said and anxiously looked forward to the time it was going to happen. It's romantic. It's fate. It shows how they are on the same wavelength and truly belong together.

Your interpretation takes away from the beauty of how that scene came to be.

It can be how you said it happened, but then, if it was, then there was no need to show that scene between Sun Hye and real AJ3. And there is a big plot hole on how Jia knew how to go there on the perfect time that MK was there, too. She did not watch the tv news that said that it is happening that night, only Min Kyu. If anything, seeing that heart lighting up, she would just go to MK's house, without someone telling her the meteor shower is happening that night.

The scene between Sun He and AJ3 was necessary to remind/inform viewers what was going to happen tonight. Otherwise people would wonder why KMK and Jia just happened to show up at the same place.

It's not a plot hole that they meet at the hilltop. The heart ball lit up, so Jia knew that KMK was thawing in his anger. She then went to the one significant place he was going to be that night. It showed that Jia cared enough about KMK to remember what he said and that she understood him.

When KMK first gets there and doesn't see her, he's noticeably disappointed. Then he sees her and realizes that she understands him. They are meant to be together.

• Like 11

Both interpretation make sense. Its the beauty of the story that make ppl ponder of each points n plots ..hahaha

From what i see.. Ssanip n JiA can pronounce better english in the story. MG seem ok as well.. others abit dont understand ther pronounciation. 

I wish they do extra.. special episode.:wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, ppooqq said:

Both interpretation make sense. Its the beauty of the story that make ppl ponder of each points n plots ..hahaha

From what i see.. Ssanip n JiA can pronounce better english in the story. MG seem ok as well.. others abit dont understand ther pronounciation. 

I wish they do extra.. special episode.:wub:

I need extra special episodeS 

MAKE IT 2 or 3 episodes.. :D :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4