[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

29 minutes ago, moo1304 said:

i just rewatch the eng sub..and..

in the phone call scene where JA ask MK should she come over to MK house now, MK said 'later in the evening..cuz he must do something' hmmmmmm does that means next episode we will get the continuation of this?:tongue:

That should definitely happen!! :wub: And, since MK is battling his biggest battle yet re KM FInancial and the Sta Maria Team and AJ3 selling, is it too much to ask for a comfort scene between MK and JA? 

I would so love if it is something like this:

Spoiler

Awuw!! :wub::wub: :ph34r:  Soo, who is with me in praying a scene kinda like above happens between Mk and JA?? :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

At the beginning I thought this drama to be too "fluffy", too "light" and at times too non-sensical for my tastes, but then it grew on me, and I really, really liked the last episodes. The chemistry of the main couple is amazing, Yoo Seung Ho is so adorable that I wish I could dive into my screen to give hime a bear hug, and I really appreciate that the misunderstandings have been cleared up by having a long, liberating, truthful chat. COMMUNICATION, for once! :thumbsup:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, moo1304 said:

and.. is it possible that RE's father is the madam x?well he can just pretending to cooperate with Mr hwang to investigate all the problems within KM Financial, wait for the shares transferred to RE's name then give it back to MK and he doesnt look too shocked when mr Hwang tell him about MK allergy. i feel like RE's father is not a money-oriented person, just look at RE, her character is quite upright and she's his daughter.

52 minutes ago, Pratiwip said:

Agree with moo1304, til this eps, we don't have any clue who is madam-X. He/She should be a person which close or near with MK otherwise how she/he know about his father's biz. 

I remember someone mentioned he/she thinks madam x could be the butler.

Hey...shall we have another round of Guessing Game? This time we try to guess who Madam X is?

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

9 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

My chingus! Finally able to stop by on Soompi! Work has drained me! :(

Lol..i saw the kiss scene and went: :dizzy::wub: but i wanted to rip off those fur scarves :tongue::ph34r:

@sakura2016 @Berou @maryofbethany @kaoriharang @fans123 @WoozyPrincess @ktcjdrama @YourHighness . and all the rest of my chingus: HUGS!

uhhhhhhh chinguuuuuuuuuuu I was wondering where you disapeared (well I disappeared myself :tongue: for a month thanks to my connection driving me crazy :crazy:) but you're back at the right time right? :wink::wub: hhhhhhhhhh yeah those fur scarves <_<:lol: 

hugs to you to and Fighting for your work chingu!! :wub: 

11 hours ago, Berou said:

The ending was a cliffhanger ! AI is all about grouping data, information inputs. Robots aren't supposed  either to have feelings  or make decisions by themselves. So I guess Aji3  not liking her new owners and going back to " home " is  what HBG has  been pursuing for all these years.  He created the #1 android in the world with the purpose she would be confused being a human and would deep learn enough so she would acquire some feelings. Actually, his test/ experimentation on KMK turns out to be highly successful.  Aji3 deep-learned so much that she evolved,  and can now make decisions by herself. He's going to get a big shock when he'll learn Aji3 has fled and is wandering somewhere in Seoul.  So now I wonder what she meant by " home", is it KMK's home ?   In ep 27 she called him a friend and wanted to go watch the meteor shower with him.  it is going to be funny if she knocks at his door and says : " hi my friend, I came back to you  !"  :lol:.  KMK is going to be dumfounded.  

hhhhhhhhh yeah I was shocked myself seeing Aji 3 actually being sad leaving santa maria team then she run away from her new owners wanting to go "home" which I believe is Min Kyu's house :wink: Min Kyu will hug her with a huge happy relieved smile :wub: Ji Ah won't be jealous of her though right?!! :tongue::lol: 

4 hours ago, leedonghae4lyf said:

There's another scene I want to see happen. I want Jia to ask MK how his allergy started. I want her to know that it was triggered by the act of betrayal. I want her to also know that it was the betrayal of YC, that triggered it. Then, she will be the one to tell YC (or maybe Riel) all about it. I think, for MK to be truly healed it has to start with him forgiving the very person who started it all - Yoo Chul. And it can only happen if Yoo Chul finally realized his friend became this kind of person, and suffered a lot, because of his actions, and that he needs to ask forgiveness from him.

But then, if not Jia, I think another person that should know about it is BG. I think he can also understand more why it was hard for MK to totally forgive him because he considered him as his hyung, so it's kinda the same circumstance as with YC (somebody that MG treated as "brother" but ended up betraying/lying to him). Then BG could be the one slapping this truth to YC, as a last effort to do something for MK...

it never crossed my mind till you mentioned it!! I really hope we get that!! Yoo Chul couldn't see and understand how deeply his betrayal affected him and why he couldn't forgive him and knowing that will be a good slap for him to realise how him "doing nothing" only being a witness to his father's plans against Min Kyu doesn't immune his part of the suffering Min Kyu lived through all these years!! I really want him to beg for Min Kyu's forgiveness!! 

4 hours ago, leedonghae4lyf said:

I just found this amazing video on YT, a cross-over vids from their historical dramas to their scenes in IMNAR! This is made beautifully, and I want to share!

Now, I so want to see both of them again act together in a Sageuk Drama!!! It could be a light comedy/melo (kinda like  the tone of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds). Please, please TV Gods!! :wub:

sooooooooooooooooo beautiful!! :heart: thank you so much for charing chingu!! :wub: 

I'd really love if they get to do a sageuk drama together as well :wub: BUT with a happy ending!! pleaaaaase!! :D

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

Hi chingus! Loved everyone's post here! Thank you for all the live recaps and the pics and the BTS and the wonderful analyses. Been catching up with everything since reality has never been so real to me these days. Lol :lol:

@dramu51ch0c10ve - I'm guessing Madam X is the one Mr. Butler was with when BG saw them after meeting with YC. Hmmm..

Also, does Yoo Seung Ho's smile come with insurance? Because they say the most precious assets should be insured. *wink!

And Ji Ah-ssi?!? She's cuteness overload all bundled up. Haha B)

Also really love love love their conversation! Our hearts fluttered with Ji Ah too with those moments! *giggles 

Is it just me or has anyone here rewatched their conversation countless times?!?

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

40 minutes ago, swagpuppysong said:

Hi chingus! Loved everyone's post here! Thank you for all the live recaps and the pics and the BTS and the wonderful analyses. Been catching up with everything since reality has never been so real to me these days. Lol :lol:

@dramu51ch0c10ve - I'm guessing Madam X is the one Mr. Butler was with when BG saw them after meeting with YC. Hmmm..

Also, does Yoo Seung Ho's smile come with insurance? Because they say the most precious assets should be insured. *wink!

Also really love love love their conversation! Our hearts fluttered with Ji Ah too with those moments! *giggles 

Is it just me or has anyone here rewatched their conversation countless times?!?

I think so too!! 

awwwwwww yeah his smile is sooooooooooooo precious :wub::wub::wub: but all of him is precious :tongue::heart: 

yes she's so cute!! :wub::D 

surely not only you :wub: but is it just me who actually teared up out of happiness at watching those scenes?!! :tongue::wub: hhhhhhhh

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

7 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I think so too!! 

awwwwwww yeah his smile is sooooooooooooo precious :wub::wub::wub: but all of him is precious :tongue::heart: 

yes she's so cute!! :wub::D 

surely not only you :wub: but is it just me who actually teared up out of happiness at watching those scenes?!! :tongue::wub: hhhhhhhh

I teared up too, chingu ya! Finally slept well after all the emotional turmoil from the previous episodes!

The moment with Min Kyu-ssi and Jin Bae-oppa was also gold! Will MK call him hyung too?!? Looking forward to that. Haha

And I remember someone also mentioning IANAR's resemblance to Beauty and the Beast. After MK's monstrous outrage, because uri Ji Ah stayed, she got her man! *swoons

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, leedonghae4lyf said:

He refrained or stopped Jia from telling him about the umbrella not because she did not want her to tell him about being the inventor of those umbrellas. He already knows about it. What he stopped her from doing is telling him about their first kiss, which Jia as AJ3 1st initiated. He did not want her to discuss it, because at that moment, as far as he knows, he cannot touch her without having an allergic reaction, so he does not want to be reminded that his first kiss might also be his last one. That's what also triggered him trying to say goodbye to her. He realized that with his allergy back, they won't be able to touch. They won't be able to share and show their love through physical means. As he said, he does not want her to suffer as he did for15 years, he really believed that his allergy is there to last his lifetime until they kissed again.:D:wub:

I have a feeling home is where the Santa Maria Team is and where Jia and MK is, too (not just MK). These are the people that showed her most how it is to be "human". These are the people who are the most affected when she was taken away.

Ah, I guess I misinterpreted KMK's intention during that scene. Thank you for the elaborate explanation! :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

On 18/01/2018 at 8:52 PM, sakura2016 said:

I understand you but I still don't see it/him like you :tongue: when the only true real feelings he had after so many years ends up being built on a lie (lies) and started from the fact that they needed him to get what they wanted (just like those who broke his trust years ago did) you can't expect him to think rationally and believe their explination that easilly!! he can't believe their sincerity and so he can't see and believe that they are in pain like him but that's changing now thankfully!! :) 

don't think so!! I think her telling him not to go will come after his goodbye to Aji 3 and Ji A which he'll do on his own not face to face to her but she'll find out and stop him!! that's my guess at least!! :D 

Your guess was spot on!  

I am so much happier with MG after this episode.  The longing during the kiss part can be felt so tangibly and the best part wasn't even the kiss but when JA smiled at him after and he giggled.  That just turned me to a bowl of mush.  I can only credit it to their incredible acting.  

To me it was very significant that JA told MG that she needed him.  In Ep 1, MG told us he did not need anyone.  It was a somewhat consolation statement to himself.  With JA telling him that she needs him just reminded him what JA said to him before that if there is just what one person in the world for you, it makes it worthwhile.  Well something like that, I paraphrase to make up for my old memory.  :tongue:  And I really loved that he chose that moment to reciprocate because I am sure the words touched the core of his heart. 

Everyone is talking about how they want their next kiss to be.  I don't mind fur, but perhaps only on a carpet Operation Proposal style.  :tongue:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

I don't know if someone has brought this up before but the tree in the meteor shower scene looks very similar to the tree in Faith the Good doctor finale.

I'm so happy that things are going well romance wise with MK and JA.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, sheza said:

Your guess was spot on!  

I am so much happier with MG after this episode.  The longing during the kiss part can be felt so tangibly and the best part wasn't even the kiss but when JA smiled at him after and he giggled.  That just turned me to a bowl of mush.  I can only credit it to their incredible acting.  

To me it was very significant that JA told MG that she needed him.  In Ep 1, MG told us he did not need anyone.  It was a somewhat consolation statement to himself.  With JA telling him that she needs him just reminded him what JA said to him before that if there is just what one person in the world for you, it makes it worthwhile.  Well something like that, I paraphrase to make up for my old memory.  :tongue:  And I really loved that he chose that moment to reciprocate because I am sure the words touched the core of his heart. 

Everyone is talking about how they want their next kiss to be.  I don't mind fur, but perhaps only on a carpet Operation Proposal style.  :tongue:

yeah :D though not totally but partly but still :wink: 

happy to know :D oh yeah they are so adorable and you can feel their love and happiness through their eyes and smiles!! :wub: 

yeah, she got to him through her words showing him that he's as special to her as she is to him and needs him as much as he do needs her!! awwwwwww :wub: I teared there (well I teared in many scenes actually :tongue:) :tears: but out of happiness this time gladly :wub: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah I'm with you on that!! :tongue::wink: 

1 hour ago, ElleSor said:

I don't know if someone has brought this up before but the tree in the meteor shower scene looks very similar to the tree in Faith the Good doctor finale.

I'm so happy that things are going well romance wise with MK and JA.

oh, is that why it felt familiar?!! good observation chingu!! :wink: 

50 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Still trying to find that site...it's most likely a zelkova tree ...since they are Guardian trees...

mt.hwangmae is huge...

lol

totally new fan of ysh....his eyes emote so well ...

oh yeah!! his eyes says everything without the need to words!! :heart: welcome chingu!! :D:wink: 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, swagpuppysong said:

- I'm guessing Madam X is the one Mr. Butler was with when BG saw them after meeting with YC. Hmmm..

His smile is pure gold!!! I think his eyes should be covered as well!

Yep!

Also really love love love their conversation! Our hearts fluttered with Ji Ah too with those moments! *giggles   Yep!

Is it just me or has anyone here rewatched their conversation countless times?!?  I keep rewinding the parts in it - Jia says something....he reacts...rewind :)

Totally agree with everything you said!  

I want them to make babies:wub: Their babies would be beautiful!!! 

It's rare that I ship actors, but I can't help it with this combo!:D

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

@Berou I like your logical explanation and quite early almost from the start of the show my thoughts were similar to you 

Human mind is quite mysterious, we can for example take people who believe in God, nobody living now have seen God but let's consider that half of the world's population strongly believes in it, they are happy and peaceful with their belief, they wouldn't think otherwise even if an atheist gives him a rock solid proof. Its just the same for atheists, they would never believe the existence of God until God himself shows up. I don't know whether I'm making sense but MK's belief that he has human allergy is so strong that no matter how many proofs he has he wouldn't think otherwise, he might not have believed even if JiA as Aji3 spoke out that she is a human until he saw both JiA and Aji3 in the same frame.

• Like 13