[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hi everyone!

Hope it's not too late to raise my hand for the roll call. 

I will go down with this ship

and I won't put my hands up and surrender

there will be no white flag above my door

I'm in love, always will be~

secret: I still watch their bts before I go to bed and still in love with their chemistry. It's amaze me that my heart still flutter everytime and I wish our dreams will come true one day. 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, kyrajijin said:

Hi everyone!

secret: I still watch their bts before I go to bed and still in love with their chemistry. It's amaze me that my heart still flutter everytime and I wish our dreams will come true one day. 

Fitting song dearie:love:

Your secret is everyone's secret on here too :wub: :P :lol: A day without NamJi (may it be little or big) is incomplete tbh :D

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, pauliza said:
D 186 & Happy 10th Year Anniversary to our Captain .We are waiting for You   :heart:

Congratulations Hyunnie & HDH team for 11.3% rating .Proud of you :heart:

credit to the owners

Happy 10th anniversary dear Wookie!❤And Congratulations to both for the successful runs of the musical and drama :D Amazed as always how Hyuni flashes those hearts oh so quickly :P :lol:^_^

ctto

ctto

• Like 11

Just finished watching Hyunnie’s performance in HDH13 and i LOVED the scene with her father where he caught her going through wondeuki’s stuffs..

she went from guilty to angry to exasperated to hopelessness to sadness.. and made me tear.. 

wow.. uri Hyunnie zzang!!! :heart:

• Like 11

Annyeong everyone!

Just dropping by very quickly (busy, busy... :unsure:) because our baby girl is going to have her first fan meeting next month!!! 

Sadly I won't be able to go, but I am O proud and happy for her, and for all the fans who will be able to attend! 

ETD: Oh, @pauliza you were faster than me ^_^ Sorry for the double post. But this is how excited and happy we are! :D:P

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 12

13 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

Sadly I won't be able to go, but I am O proud and happy for her, and for all the fans who will be able to attend! 

ETD: Oh, @pauliza you were faster than me ^_^ Sorry for the double post. But this is how excited and happy we are! :D:P

Today we have double celebrations - 1)Wookie's debut anniversary 2 ) Hyunnie announced her first fanmeeting ..Woohooo I am a happy fan !! :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

Heartiest congratulations to Ji Chang Wook on his 10th year in the industry!!!

Image result for ji chang wook sleeping beauty

Everything about the image is raw- the set, the story, the scene about to play out, the make-up. Especially the make-up. A decade ago, Wook stood bathed in the afternoon sun and dared to play a card. He didn't think much about being an actor. It seemed like a cool thing to do and he liked doing it. There were apprehensions and fears, debts and doubts and dreams, so much to do, so much to be...

But this look, this one look in his eyes, hasn't changed a bit over time- cagey yet warm, impish glints lending spark to deep pools of brown. There aren't many words to describe it, but over the past year, I saw it several times as I got to learn about all that he was, is and wishes to be. The heart, mind, soul, tears, smiles, struggles, reflections, sweat, prayers, fights, reconciliations, pains, joys and toils- everything that went into making 'the Ji Chang Wook' a face of Hallyu and, just as importantly, a beloved son, a dependable friend and a kind man remembered by all who come to know him. It has been a long way to this day, and yet not too long, for unto Wook, life is a constant present that unfolds with a peerless charm he is endlessly discovering. May it remain so, for he truly deserves it.

Thank you Wookie for all the inspiration and joys. Let life conspire the choicest blessings and contentment for you and all that you love. May you ever grow and dream and live to the very best as you always have. Chukahamnida!

• Like 15
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, jncjwh said:

Just finished watching Hyunnie’s performance in HDH13 and i LOVED the scene with her father where he caught her going through wondeuki’s stuffs..

she went from guilty to angry to exasperated to hopelessness to sadness.. and made me tear.. 

wow.. uri Hyunnie zzang!!! :heart:

Spoiler

OT:something I'm curious about..did HS actually run a detective agency?or I'm just missing that side of the story?Haven't been following the drama..just reading some posts on the drama section. I watched ep 1 and after that I said was gonna see it when the drama ends..(sorry hyunni..) Talk about not moving on :rolleyes: :lol: Thankies in advance dearie.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, achinawa said:
  Hide contents

OT:something I'm curious about..did HS actually run a detective agency?or I'm just missing that side of the story?Haven't been following the drama..just reading some posts on the drama section. I watched ep 1 and after that I said was gonna see it when the drama ends..(sorry hyunni..) Talk about not moving on :rolleyes: :lol: Thankies in advance dearie.

Actually it was kinda side-story. Hong-shim as a character was solving problems for everyone in the village, and when her problematic husband got into lots of debt, she turned it into a semi-enterprise so that she could earn some money.

But throughout the story they highlighted her quick wit and resourcefulness.

i was kinda disappointed that it was not a full-blown agency tbh.. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

25 minutes ago, jncjwh said:

Actually it was kinda side-story. Hong-shim as a character was solving problems for everyone in the village, and when her problematic husband got into lots of debt, she turned it into a semi-enterprise so that she could earn some money.

But throughout the story they highlighted her quick wit and resourcefulness.

i was kinda disappointed that it was not a full-blown agency tbh.. :dissapointed_relieved:

I see, that was actually what I was waiting for..the detective agency part. I guess my perception of detective agency was different from the one they tried to make viewers see on the drama.I was expecting a bit of action with regards to this part,tbh.Thank you for the reply dearie ^_^..it enlightened me ..will just have to see the drama when it ends I guess. (We'll see... :lol:)

• Like 8

On 10/19/2018 at 2:23 PM, Changsky said:

Yeay... More people gonna watch SP

I'm soooooo happy with this news! Haha. SP deserves it~ hope more would watch it and get to know H more and of course, our namji too! LOL

On 10/20/2018 at 6:39 PM, daloula said:

Hyunnie updated her Instagram and I must say I love the picture with the playful spark in her eyes and smile:

It is my favorite out of all her promotion updates of HDH :wub: 

Same here! It's my favourite pic of her so far but her latest pic are coming out and i am seeing that smile that we have missed so much too! So glad to see that sparkle in her yes!

On 10/22/2018 at 8:06 PM, kyrajijin said:

Hi everyone!

Thank you for raising your hand for the roll call dearie! Weets!

***Rollcall in Progress***

@babyval22 @pauliza @MoonlightSerenade @luvforever @happyheart1 @masthu @ss1504 @Changsky @ajboomer28 @adi2019jiji @feliciadreamer @truebeliever @achinawa @daloula @khalinkikyo @midorinokerochan @excitedgal @Swanflwer @Jenroe @summerset @attriste @ptp321 @kmagesh @kyrajijin @jncjwh @nianderson

• Like 11

Too many Wookie pics on ig I cannot:wub::lol: (and seeing some hyunni resemblance on some pics...haha :lol: but then some will probably think I'm being delusional ..oh well..can't please everyone :P:lol: )

Ctto

And here's soop's update of lovely Hyunni ^_^

Ctto

• Like 7
  • LOL 4