Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Good day everyone

Cr.sbs catch

Who's not moving on:rolleyes: :lol: 

Even if we've all seen this quite a number of times..we all end up clicking the play button lolz :P :lol: :wub:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

On 11/7/2018 at 10:27 AM, ptp321 said:

That is the million dollar question and if you are seeking a definite yes or no answer, you will not find it in this thread.  It is true that JCW has rumors with all his lead co-stars, but unlike the past rumors where he has denied and shot down those ships, he has not denied or confirmed anything with NJH, so take that drastic difference with a grain of salt.  However, that drastic difference is the reason we are all still stuck in this thread along with 1622 pages (and counting) of “are they or aren’t they dating” theories. 

Ahhh so JCW has denied all the dating rumors with previous female leads, I am not following other ships so I dont know hahahha (I guess I dont care too if there is any as this ship is on the right direction).For Hyunie, JCW has confirmed in various way, from joking to hidden hints on public (both in interviews and even his last concert), this is I am holding on...until there is their agency's confirmation that this couple indeed in a relationship :lol:...or when Hyunie and Chang Wook confirm that they are only friends, that is when I have to go banck to my hiatus, working in the dark room in the library contemplating whyyyyyy I have to be distracted from my thesis...:P

• Like 11

5 hours ago, pauliza said:
D -168 & Namji couple's latest updates :heart:

Awww...what a cutie Hyunni❤

And I swear..Wookie is getting handsome and handsome each day:wub:

• Like 9

Overwhelmed by the tantamount number of pics from our dear Wookie on ig (lurking).Looking so fresh,manly and handsome :wub: The inner fangirl in me will wait for your return hihihi:love:^_^ Until then stay healthy.We are all proud of what you've become. ^_^

Ctto

• Like 10

I know that to be able moving this ship to our dreamed island requires perseverance and faith, but from my humble opinion let's make it as a fun and encouraging journey while we are sailing as I am sure the legendary shippers of this ship had this in their mind. No matter how many ships are trying to pair uri couple JiJi with other leads, we can politely answer by posting their undeniable chemistry, rather than being trapped into hatred speech and argumentation. Honestly, I as a new comer I followed several JiJi accounts cos I do really want to have my daily instagram threads to be filled with JiJi romantic and soft moments, but sadly when I see the captions, some shippers tend to get trapped into hatred and vicious circle of badmouthing with the JiJi's opponents. Probably, we can encourage each others to be stronger in faith that uri couple is trying to fulfilling their journey with hardwork and will be able to meet again in a more comfortable and promising future...only until JCWssi will finish his military service, we should hang on to this ship with smile and happiness ( geez this sounds like preaching, mianhae...). As an adult shippers (hehehe I am 38 yo mother with 2 children and still a PhD student in a farawayyy land in NZ), I do also understand that sometimes maturity requires experience and I do hope we can support those who are in the verge of bursting to calm down and keep our ship pace...cos the time is near, Chingu..be holddddd....(damn I can write this long, why can't I write at least half if this to begin my chapter....blame me...blame me...건강하세요all :)

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, pauliza said:

D -165 :heart:

this was a rehearsal right?? ohhhh Wookie you did enjoy the comfortable skinship with Ji Hyunah..Ji Hyun's personality is really outstanding, she is humble and considerate towards others, including the crews....and the one I like is she is back to a normal college student when the drama is over, swithcing immediately like no worries all normal...no star syndrome at all... that is why probably why JCW feels comfortable with her...probably mirroring his mom, a modest and gentle individual.. 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Agnes Haryani said:

this was a rehearsal right?? ohhhh Wookie you did enjoy the comfortable skinship with Ji Hyunah..Ji Hyun's personality is really outstanding, she is humble and considerate towards others, including the crews....and the one I like is she is back to a normal college student when the drama is over, swithcing immediately like no worries all normal...no star syndrome at all... that is why probably why JCW feels comfortable with her...probably mirroring his mom, a modest and gentle individual.. 

Yes ,it was during rehearsal :D

Talking about the similarity between Hyunnie & Wookie's omma ,seems  both of them love public transports  .In fact ,one of my friend met with Wookie's  omma in the subway on her way to watch Wookie's musical .Such a humble ahjumma ,just taking subway to watch her son's musical  :heart:

By the way ,just sharing a few reasons  why I m still holding tight to this ship ..

1) I found a lots of precious gems in SP DVD cut .But I keep telling this to myself "All this happened one year ago .Within 1 year anything can happen " .Lets see how Hyunnie on HDH bts & kiss scene .

2) My shipper's heart was quite satisfied with HDH bts & kiss scene .She seems more reserved in HDH bts & kiss scene .Huge differences with how she was in SP kiss scenes & bts .She gave me the vibes of "taken " girl but of course I am not sure either that guy is Wookie or not .But nothing wrong with hoping & praying,right ? :D

3 ) I am quite satisfied with her answers in all of her interviews .Of course I am not expected her to  say "Yes I m in a relationship bla bla " but I love this part of her interview 

" I was in rush of pressure to be in a relationship last year, but for now, i think meeting and getting know each other slowly would suit me more " 

• Like 10

50 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Yes ,it was during rehearsal :D

Talking about the similarity between Hyunnie & Wookie's omma ,seems  both of them love public transports  .In fact ,one of my friend met with Wookie's  omma in the subway on her way to watch Wookie's musical .Such a humble ahjumma ,just taking subway to watch her son's musical  :heart:

By the way ,just sharing a few reasons  why I m still holding tight to this ship ..

1) I found a lots of precious gems in SP DVD cut .But I keep telling this to myself "All this happened one year ago .Within 1 year anything can happen " .Lets see how Hyunnie on HDH bts & kiss scene .

2) My shipper's heart was quite satisfied with HDH bts & kiss scene .She seems more reserved in HDH bts & kiss scene .Huge differences with how she was in SP kiss scenes & bts .She gave me the vibes of "taken " girl but of course I am not sure either that guy is Wookie or not .But nothing wrong with hoping & praying,right ? :D

3 ) I am quite satisfied with her answers in all of her interviews .Of course I am not expected her to  say "Yes I m in a relationship bla bla " but I love this part of her interview 

" I was in rush of pressure to be in a relationship last year, but for now, i think meeting and getting know each other slowly would suit me more " 

wow...I dont expect his mom would that humble, but even Wookie took a cab too well adjusted with his current role as an ordinary military soldier. Yes, HDH several times she even a bit reserved in kissing scene...nothing wrong in hoping and praying, this is fun indeed...for me just like preparing myself to support my kids dating in the next 17 years ...hehehhe I guess I will not be a conservative mom at all....hwaiting...let's go sailing....

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, Agnes Haryani said:

wow...I dont expect his mom would that humble, but even Wookie took a cab too well adjusted with his current role as an ordinary military soldier. Yes, HDH several times she even a bit reserved in kissing scene...nothing wrong in hoping and praying, this is fun indeed...for me just like preparing myself to support my kids dating in the next 17 years ...hehehhe I guess I will not be a conservative mom at all....hwaiting...let's go sailing....

credit to the owner :D

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, Agnes Haryani said:

so hopefully it means she is enjoying the once a month meeting with Uri Ji Wook when he has his off days, and take it slowly...wow if it is true, it is more than 1 year,,,our couple is a strong one with LDR....

• Like 3

Wookie is scheduled to perform in the "Independence Army Arirang: Song of Hope".

Concert to be held on 20 November at 7:30pm, Seoul War Memorial National Hall.

Open to the general public! :wub:

Ctto

• Like 10