[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 hours ago, ptp321 said:

That is the million dollar question and if you are seeking a definite yes or no answer, you will not find it in this thread.  It is true that JCW has rumors with all his lead co-stars, but unlike the past rumors where he has denied and shot down those ships, he has not denied or confirmed anything with NJH, so take that drastic difference with a grain of salt.  However, that drastic difference is the reason we are all still stuck in this thread along with 1622 pages (and counting) of “are they or aren’t they dating” theories. 

Oh i see.k think they like give hint like a couple item or something.ok thanks.i hole they really dating too

• Like 1

I am new to this ship, but ain't a fake believer :D...something in their eyes, gestures and moves throughout the drama (both reel and real) are romantically suspicious...ahhhh I am procrastinating now, as I am in the middle of my PhD thesis and I am stuck with this couple....Won Deuk or Chang Wook, Hyunie?? both are in the military now, how come even the new drama put such a line....ahhhhh I am so distracted now...

• Like 8

On 11/7/2018 at 10:27 AM, ptp321 said:

That is the million dollar question and if you are seeking a definite yes or no answer, you will not find it in this thread.  It is true that JCW has rumors with all his lead co-stars, but unlike the past rumors where he has denied and shot down those ships, he has not denied or confirmed anything with NJH, so take that drastic difference with a grain of salt.  However, that drastic difference is the reason we are all still stuck in this thread along with 1622 pages (and counting) of “are they or aren’t they dating” theories. 

Ahhh so JCW has denied all the dating rumors with previous female leads, I am not following other ships so I dont know hahahha (I guess I dont care too if there is any as this ship is on the right direction).For Hyunie, JCW has confirmed in various way, from joking to hidden hints on public (both in interviews and even his last concert), this is I am holding on...until there is their agency's confirmation that this couple indeed in a relationship :lol:...or when Hyunie and Chang Wook confirm that they are only friends, that is when I have to go banck to my hiatus, working in the dark room in the library contemplating whyyyyyy I have to be distracted from my thesis...:P

• Like 10

Overwhelmed by the tantamount number of pics from our dear Wookie on ig (lurking).Looking so fresh,manly and handsome :wub: The inner fangirl in me will wait for your return hihihi:love:^_^ Until then stay healthy.We are all proud of what you've become. ^_^

Ctto

• Like 10

I know that to be able moving this ship to our dreamed island requires perseverance and faith, but from my humble opinion let's make it as a fun and encouraging journey while we are sailing as I am sure the legendary shippers of this ship had this in their mind. No matter how many ships are trying to pair uri couple JiJi with other leads, we can politely answer by posting their undeniable chemistry, rather than being trapped into hatred speech and argumentation. Honestly, I as a new comer I followed several JiJi accounts cos I do really want to have my daily instagram threads to be filled with JiJi romantic and soft moments, but sadly when I see the captions, some shippers tend to get trapped into hatred and vicious circle of badmouthing with the JiJi's opponents. Probably, we can encourage each others to be stronger in faith that uri couple is trying to fulfilling their journey with hardwork and will be able to meet again in a more comfortable and promising future...only until JCWssi will finish his military service, we should hang on to this ship with smile and happiness ( geez this sounds like preaching, mianhae...). As an adult shippers (hehehe I am 38 yo mother with 2 children and still a PhD student in a farawayyy land in NZ), I do also understand that sometimes maturity requires experience and I do hope we can support those who are in the verge of bursting to calm down and keep our ship pace...cos the time is near, Chingu..be holddddd....(damn I can write this long, why can't I write at least half if this to begin my chapter....blame me...blame me...건강하세요all :)

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, pauliza said:

D -165 :heart:

this was a rehearsal right?? ohhhh Wookie you did enjoy the comfortable skinship with Ji Hyunah..Ji Hyun's personality is really outstanding, she is humble and considerate towards others, including the crews....and the one I like is she is back to a normal college student when the drama is over, swithcing immediately like no worries all normal...no star syndrome at all... that is why probably why JCW feels comfortable with her...probably mirroring his mom, a modest and gentle individual.. 

• Like 9