[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Jihyun related update. Sneak peek from her new drama. Sooo cute and funny :D:wub::lol::wub:

Cr: for_a_hundred_days

From Soompi:

“100 Days My Prince” tells the story of a fictional Joseon crown prince (D.O.) who is struck down with temporary memory loss and becomes the village fool. Nam Ji Hyun plays Hong Shim, an independent woman forced into marriage by the other villagers in order to stop a drought.

In the teaser, Nam Ji Hyun shocks and embarrasses her village as she fights off physical assault, proudly announces her age (28 years old, at a time when most women would have been long-married by then), and isn’t afraid to speak her mind to everyone. As a result, she is flogged as punishment.

Meanwhile, D.O. appears as Won Deuk, the village fool, looking confused as Nam Ji Hyun attempts to flirt with him. Both of them somehow end up in a watermill shed together at night, a fact that Nam Ji Hyun brings up in front of the entire village and leads to their marriage."

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, daloula said:

Hyunnie’s update

Seems Like She is thinking about going back to school

Thanks for sharing dearie! I also think its about time she go back to school to finish and graduate from her education alr. hahaha. Otherwise.. she will be taking toooo long. LOL.

Hyunni looks so cute in the HDH trailer! Seems like the kind of drama that i will enjoy. LOL. Tricking won deuk but never knew that he was the crown prince. LMAO. Totally my style! Once next week comes around, we will be busy with both our captains update again~ gahh. Can't wait! Hehe. Have a great weekend everyone!

• Like 10

6 hours ago, Changsky said:

One year ago today... uri Captain posted this :wub:

Also it's almost 1 year since Orabeoni enlistment. August 14th 2017. Wah... should celebrate the anniversary, D-3! hehe :)

Time really flies so fast.. still remember when he posted this pic.. it was such a bittersweet feeling but now.... less than 10 months and he will be a free man again! Hehe. Thanks for sharing and reminding us again dearie!

• Like 12

throwback 1 year ago, The Captain got his haircut for his MS. :wub:  in whatever haircut or hairstyle his handsomeness is undeniable :kiss_wink:

and this update from co-captain on 13 August 2017 1 day prior Captain's enlistment.. :wub: (love to see her chubby cheeks) 

Just becoz  i miss both of them individually & as OTP-_-

Cto at Ji Chang Wook & Nam Ji Hyun :heart:

• Like 14

It 14 August 2018 all!!! .. its been a year JCW had enlisted in MS.. gosh time flies so fast, in another 8 months we going to see him as Ji Chang Wook the actor instead of now as Ji soldier, eventho he is in MS, we did got a lots of his update, & yes again we going to get his update today.. the press conference for his military musical titled “Shinheung Military Academy” (literal translation) will be held at 2pm KST.. Yeay we going to see his handsome face again..:love:

Ji-Chang-Wook3.jpg

Lets not forget the cute Apple & the bangs to be cut by uri Hyunie, Same day posted on His military enlistment day 14 August 2017..:glasses:

Say Hello to cute little apple with grumpy expression.. WHY SO SERIOUS? :ph34r:

Yeah did you actually cut your bang Ji Hyun yang ahh.. :tounge_wink: These two posts  can be just her random post or it can be some subtle meaning & pretty sure both pic were taken on different day & its all about hair..never take their post so serious but yeah if it for fun & lets not be serious today coz i would love to use words on wookie's shirt again "WHY SO SERIOUS?" :glasses:

42.jpg

Mermanent & Rebellious white shirts look cool for couple wear:phew: 

(im just curious what is the meaning of Mermanent tho) 

Wookie's picture & Video credit to owner

Hyunie Pic credit to Soop

IG credit to Nam Ji Hyun:wub:

• Like 9

Hi chingus.. im back 

Seems everyone's pumped up for Jihyunnie's new project. I'm loving her character already based on teaser and stills

‘백일의 낭군님’ 남지현, 천의 얼굴 살아있네

Spoiler

This is sharreb. I couldnt find my password as i didnt login for goodness knows how long. I tried clicking link for forgetting password thru my email to reset but nothing works. my poor old account.. forced to abandon it. Recently reopen a new account. Just to mention i still diligently chk this thread as an unsigned reader. Glad to see this thread is active. :heart:

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, sleeplater said:

Hi chingus.. im back 

Seems everyone's pumped up for Jihyunnie's new project. I'm loving her character already based on teaser and still

Kyaaaaa! You are back dearie! Oh gosh! Its been a long time dearie! *hugs hugs* 

Time truly flies! Its wookie en anniversary day! Cant wait to see him later too! Here's an update to his musical poster! 

Ctto

• Like 12

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Time truly flies! Its wookie en anniversary day! Cant wait to see him later too! Here's an update to his musical poster! 

I like this musical poster.^_^ Yes how time flies..a year ago he enlisted for the army and a year later he's having a musical presscon. A few weeks after he'd be performing the musical. Other than his military duties,all of lot waiting for him to finish it well,it felt like we waited for a jcw new material too.If I remember it correctly,there was a  mention from him that going to the military is like a break on his part...but from the looks of it..he's not really having a break hehe...what a hardworking wookie!^_^B)

Will await for updates later!!! 

Gosh..I miss NamJi!

• Like 12