[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

6 hours ago, chdom said:

Just checking in-

Still love this couple! I’m sitting firmly on this ship. NJH is so gorgeous in her new drama teaser. Can’t wait to support!

<3  ^_^

2 hours ago, RosJo_belle said:

tumblr_osd36684bq1vf0kuvo4_400.gif

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

Love this lyric from Dido's White Flag ❤

These lines are my exact sentiments to this ship.Whatever happens,I'd be there to support both of them. ^_^

**On a sidenote..I love Dido's music❤

• Like 12

1 hour ago, achinawa said:

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

Love this lyric from Dido's White Flag ❤

These lines are my exact sentiments to this ship.Whatever happens,I'd be there to support both of them. ^_^

Perfect lyrics! :love: 

Yes yes... Same sentiments! :heart:

#NamJi4ever

• Like 7

10 hours ago, ptp321 said:

I’ve been traveling for work so stable internet connection has been a luxury and the first site I visit is this thread...lol. I clearly have my priorities set.  Anyways, @jj0709 JCW has been out of the spotlight and in the military for a year now.  Any rumors that you are seeing online currently are baseless speculations and serve as blank ammunition to try and sink this ship.  Knowledge is power so i suggest reading from page 1 of this thread for clues, hints, evidence or whatever you are seeking.  On a happier note, I can’t wait for September after seeing the previews for Hyunie’s new drama!  

Also, seeing Hyunie’s new pics, especially her in the cream dress, she reminds me of a young Lee Young Ae...both classic beauties!  

okok,  i just love this jibong couple so much.  And i can't wait for her new drama on september also.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Script reading video for HDH dearies. (:

Yayyy...thankies...yeppo Hyunni. ^_^ Seems a fun sageuk..hehe.

Besides Hyunni..I see Heo Jung-eun on the sides..woot!This kiddo is love:heart:

Just a little bit  more of waiting,ayt!

• Like 13

52 minutes ago, jncjwh said:

I had to drag this post in... it made me understood what Hyunnie said, “because you looked at me beautifully”.. wookie’s expressions are really powerful :sweat_smile:

i miss them :bawling:

And he really did looked at her beautifully, right from the very start...we all witnessed that :wub:^_^ It felt like it was especially given to her. And she was so worthy of it.^_^

• Like 12

2 hours ago, jncjwh said:

I had to drag this post in... it made me understood what Hyunnie said, “because you looked at me beautifully”.. wookie’s expressions are really powerful :sweat_smile:

i miss them :bawling:

Fully understand.. Hyunie yaa!!! .. why u make us fallen hard for u with your beauty, indeed u had unmasked the beauty that you are born with :wub:to the world dear.. :love:  i don't know if Chang Wookie oraboni was a part of your energy/vibe that give out the aura that serounded yourself by making yourself insanely beautiful.. :heart:

IG Credit to owner 

• Like 13

It's on 14 August 2018 - exactly one year after his enlistment :heart:

"Wookie’s MS  Musical will be holding a production press conference on 8.14 .2018  2 pm KST at Taeguk Hall, Yongsan-gu Seoul "

credit to the owner

• Like 10

9 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

i don't know if Chang Wookie oraboni was a part of your energy/vibe that give out the aura that serounded yourself by making yourself insanely beautiful.. :heart:

I'm not sure what their real score (although I wish we could know..but couldn't :lol:..I'd leave it up to them hehe) ,one thing though..our Hyunni blossomed beautifully during SP and onwards...so for that I'd give credit to our dear Wookie ^_^ :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

It's on 14 August 2018 - exactly one year after his enlistment :heart:

"Wookie’s MS  Musical will be holding a production press conference on 8.14 .2018  2 pm KST at Taeguk Hall, Yongsan-gu Seoul "

credit to the owner

Yeay... more Wookie pics are coming :love:

Let’s celebrate his enlistment anniversary too... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don’t forget the MBC interview, like again and again... :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 1