[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

"The girl who steals his heart " :D

"Mc : I heard this was your first romantic comedy ?
Wookie: I think I waited 8 years to meet Ji Hyun .So ,finally I meet her.But I don't know why I waited for 8 years .

Wookie ,u did not answer the MC's question " :lol::lol:

" I  told her to act sexy but I burst out laughing because she was so SEXY " :lol:

*after watched the DVD Cut(couch scene behind the scene )  ,we are  finally understand what is the definition of SEXY  from Wookie's perspective :P

credit to the owner

• Like 11

You walked into my life as if you already knew I had a place for you deep within my heart. ~ E.V

Meeting you was fate.

Becoming your

friend was 

a choice.

But falling in love

with you was

beyond

my control. :heart:

Falling for you was like falling down the stairs.

I was in complete control at first, then, without warning, I was spinning, tumbling, and had no idea why or how.

Then, before I

even knew what happened, 

I lay at the bottom; shocked, stunned,

and oddly aware that I 

still ended up exactly 

where I was

trying to

go.

~ K. Towne. Jr

• Like 12

I love this FMV :wub:

Cr: EvenAngelsFall

When Viki used their real names instead of their characters' names, and I wish the same for NamJi... :wub:

Cr: Viki

Gah... I miss them so much I will grow old with SP in my heart forever :wub:

• Like 12

On 8/7/2018 at 9:08 AM, pauliza said:
" I  told her to act sexy but I burst out laughing because she was so SEXY " :lol:

*after watched the DVD Cut(couch scene behind the scene )  ,we are  finally understand what is the definition of SEXY  from Wookie's perspective :P

credit to the owner

The dcut couch scene is gold to me! We finally got to see what he meant when dcut was released. The boy was hopeless when hyunni was in his arms. Kekeke. 

21 hours ago, daloula said:

To celebrate soompi getting back on track:

Oh gosh dalal.. the bed scene is so intimate that it feels like we are spying in their private moments. Lol. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

The dcut couch scene is gold to me! We finally got to see what he meant when dcut was released. The boy was hopeless when hyunni was in his arms. Kekeke

Lmao the couch scene dcut was such a surprise to me. I didn’t expect it to be like that at all. I thought he was just kidding with his statement in the press conference but it was true lmao.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

17 minutes ago, daloula said:

Lmao the couch scene dcut was such a surprise to me. I didn’t expect it to be like that at all. I thought he was just kidding with his statement in the press conference but it was true lmao.

Hahaha. I actually never expected we would be able to have the privilege to see the scene he mentioned. Kekeke. Now if only we know what he was thinking to mention waiting for hyunni for 8 years. Lmao. 

Ctto

Ctto

Hyunni's legs are seriously to die for. Kekeke. Oraboni must be admiring it lots while filming SP. Kekeke

• Like 12

Rough Translation of Sports Choson 2018. 8. 9]

HongShim, very intelligent with great survival skills, lives with he father, has done everything to make a living. Due to severe drought and to appease heavenly spirit, Prince Lee Yool orders older  bachelors and bachelorettes, who passed over their expected married age, to be married. She ends up marrying Wondeuk aka Lee Yool who is very incompetent. She will be hunting using sling shots and getting herbs to make a living.
You will get to see a variety of scenes played by NJH. The production staff highly recognizes NJH's wide spectrum of acting, playing versatile roles with great emotional expressions. She has great ability to analyze characters and expresses emotions in depth and  delicately. We can not imagine Hongshim without NJH. We ask for your great attention and support to this drama.
credit to the owner

• Like 11

So proud of uri Jihyun-yangie :wub:

The production crew complimented Nam Ji Hyun and her ability to fully transform into her character. Explaining how the actress was the reason Hong Shim seems even more lovable, they said, “One of Hong Shim’s charms is that she doesn’t back away from hunting on her own or foraging for medicinal herbs for her livelihood. With her careful analysis of her character and detailed acting, Nam Ji Hyun makes us forget about her and only see Hong Shim.”

• Like 11

On 8/27/2017 at 10:42 PM, excitedgal said:

Hi, 

I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the show has ended for about a month and JCW enlisted to MS, this forum has been growing in an unbelievable speed!! Although i may not be able to read every single post and catch up on every pages, I must say that I am able to find comfort here whenever I miss Jibong/JCW/NJH........

To celebrate the special occasion for this forum to exceed 1000 pages, I have decided to drop a "long" note here to say hello to everyone! :wub:

My journey started actually quite late (around Jun period) as I was very busy with work and tbh, I could not really link the title and trailer, thus it did not arouse my interest in the beginning... However on a particular day, I happen to come across the scene before their 1st kiss (where NJW apologize to EBH and hug her) on IG and the BGM, cinematography, the actors feeling attracted me and thus...my journey begins!! :)

Both JCW and NJH (and the rest of the cast) are great as their characters and I must say that that there is this indescribable chemistry between them that makes it hard not to ship them. Especially with all the BTS released, my love for them grew as the days goes by... Until this very day, I am still feeling empty especially during Wed and Thu.. I miss everything about them and I am seriously wondering when will I be able to move on.. :(

Actually when the show ended, my rational side told me that it was time to let go of them and move forward. In fact, I have gotten a Jiscovery ticket to Seoul in Jul to bid farewell to JCW  but after attending the concert, not only my love for JCW grows, it also give me some "hope" for Jiji... I will like to share some moments that gave me a deep impression.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++                                                                                   1. The expression on JCW's face when scenes of SP was shown on screen:                                                                                                                                            I could see from the big screen that there were a few times after he explain the scenes to the fans, he just kept quiet and stare at the big screen and smile as if he is reminiscing the time when he is filming.... It is difficult to describe how it feels but when i see his smile,  I can feel that he is happy...

2. BTS of their 1st Kiss Shown in background when he was singing:                                                                                                                                                  When he was singing "101 reasons why I like you", selected scenes from SP was shown on the big screen. I was too immerse in watching his singing that I did not realize initially that it was the BTS that was shown instead the actual scene that was shown on TV. It was only that after that scene was abit too long that I realize that he actually selected the BTS instead of the actual scene to show instead! Naturally I will ask myself why did he choose a BTS instead of an actual scene? Is it normal for a male artist to play his kissing scene BTS in the midst of his FM infront of all his fans?? Once again, after all these thoughts came to my mind, the rationale side of me keeps telling me that maybe he is just very satisfied on how beautiful this kissing scene was filmed and he wants to share it? (he has mentioned it in his vlive as well..) Or maybe he feels that since the BTS clip of this scene has already hit above 1mil viewers, there is no point hiding it?? Hmmm......

3. His answer to a fan when being asked if he found someone he likes, will he give up or continue to love despite going to MS                                                I must say that when I heard this question shown on screen, I was quite surprise because it is a rather sensitive question and usually if an artist does not want to reply, this will not be shown. However it was shown and HE REPLIED it without any hesitation!! Maybe because I have came across the article that he mention during earlier this year that he will not fall in love when he goes MS because it is going to be unfair to the other party thus when I hear his reply, I immediately got goosebumps!!! It was totally different from what he said earlier this year! He will continue to love despite having to go into MS for 2 years. If there is still love after 2 years, it will continue, else he will treat it as a good memory... I nearly drop tears on the spot as I really felt that this guy has finally found love and I think he really wants to love...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If their post drama interviews had gave out hint that their relationship is just an Oppa-Dongseng relationship vibes, I may have already let go and move on...If JCW did not single out NJH during the MBC interview and show us that kind of expression when mentioning about NJH, my hope may not have grown that high...

Sometimes, I will ask myself....if JCW need not go MS, we may have a combine interview or magazine photoshoot from both of them.. We may have couple interview/commentary for directors' cut DVD...we may see them in the year end award ceremony.... but now...there is nothing and we can only wait till 2019..

Because of these positive vibes, I am willing to wait... and I know that i have a group of friends out here who will also be waiting for them..I don't only love them as Jibong/Jiji, I also love them individually.  If they can be together, it will be my dreams come true but if not, I will still continue to support them as they are really wonderful and great people.. Will be looking forward to their next collaboration...if possible!!

This waiting journey is going to be long but I know i won't be alone.. The Jibong family here are all waiting for that day to arrive! :)  Looking forward to breaking 2000 pages mark! Fighting!!

I think I missed to quote this beautiful post for our Jiscovery 's Anniversary :heart: .It's from page 1004 & credit to @excitedgal 

• Like 12

If anyone can be in South Korea in September, you can buy your ticket to Wookie’s Musical starting the 16th of August:

The musical will be playing from September 9 to  September 22.

I am late to this but the Hyunnie’s drama filming seems to have been already over yesterday:

• Like 13

6 hours ago, pauliza said:

I think I missed to quote this beautiful post for our Jiscovery 's Anniversary :heart: .It's from page 1004 & credit to @excitedgal 

@excitedgal i love your introductory post dearie! Hahahaha. And am so glad that we are all still here waiting for 2019 together. Keke. Love all of us lots! 

Thanks for sharing the updates dalal! So glad that filming is finally over for hyunni! She can finally finally finally have a proper rest. Gahhh. 

• Like 9

Stumble onto this on ig...how I miss hyunni,this time...the dirty but pretty BH^_^ I would've love to see the bts of this one..them guys must've laugh real hard on hyunni's spot on acting :lol:

Ctto

Seeing Mr.Bang on this scene,he's part of the supporting casts of upcoming kbs drama Lovely,Horribly. Saw him on the trailer hehe.

• Like 12

On 8/8/2018 at 8:30 PM, Changsky said:

I love this FMV :wub:

Cr: EvenAngelsFall

I just saw this FMV too! Gosh!!! I love it so much. Simply summarises jibong relationship in a such a short clip! Hehe. Thanks for sharing dear! <3

• Like 9