[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

Jihyun update from Soop. So pretty so sexy... 

Unexpected update from her.Love it :heart:

She looks super gorgeous from this side.Her nose is to die for  !:heart:

credit to soop's ig

• Like 12

Ctto

I really really really love this pic.. her smile is to die for! Wookie must have been hooked to her cos of this smile in the first place. I dunno if its just the timing or if the girl is in love and etc.. but damn.. she has definitely blossomed after SP. Wookie is such a lucky guy! Gah. <3 

• Like 13

More pictures of hyunni at the script reading.. seems like TVN is finally beginning promotions for HDH alr. 

Ctto

And love these captions. Hahah. 

Ctto

JW reaction be like pleading with BH like hoe he did when BH said she will give her ans to his confession. Lol

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

On 7/23/2018 at 2:34 PM, nianderson said:

Hello everyone! This day last year, I was busy rationalizing a lot of things.

1st Presscon: Wook's record-length drippy stares, mimicking, saying he waited 8 years to meet Hyunnie, she was so sexy she made him burst out laughing.

2nd Presscon: Saying Hyunnie was bearing with all his antics, he was like a kid around her, their chemistry was good.

SP 'BBTS': Berserk Behind The Scenes. 'Nuff said.

Post SP Interviews: I am waitin' for the denial to drop in 3....2....1......... Wah, nothing? C'mon Wook, do it just like you did the previous times. Say 'Oppa-dongsaeng'! Say 'Just doing my job'! Say 'Was my acting so good everyone thinks we are dating?' Saying something to discourage the tidal wave of speculations, dammit!

Jiscovery: Showing fans the worst put-together OST MV of all time (3 spliced scenes and one of them was a minute-long no-cut kiss scene). And until the end of last year explicitly stating he wasn't dating at the moment, had no plans to do so this close to enlistment. Then going ahead during the concert and answering question about a hypothetical girlfriend in a very non-hypothetical manner. The words he used could even find their way into some Mills & Boon number.

He went from this in Nov 2016... (Credit to source https://www.hancinema.net/the-k2-ji-chang-wook-turning-thirty-this-year-becoming-a-man-101027.html)

- The year's almost over. Do you think you've stood by your resolutions?

Ji Chang-wook: I don't feel anything special with the end of the year coming up. It's been a busy year so I wish my New Year's is a quiet one. I'll be joining the military next year and I think I'll come out younger. I wouldn't want to see someone right now too because she'll be all alone when I leave. About joining the army, I'm worried and anxious at the same time.

- So romance would have to wait till your done with the military?

Ji Chang-wook: I've never really had long lasting relationships. It's not easy balancing work and romance at the same time. I'm lonely and it's sad that I don't have anyone next to me. It's even sadder to say my 20s went by without anyone special. I think romance would be different in my 30s.

...to this in July 2017 (Credit to vid owner and IG uploader)

Goodbye Proposal Vlive: SP tops best 3. Variants of Ji-Hyun, Ji-Yoon &  Ji-Eun, get 'Hwaiting', 'Wait for me', 'Saranghe' and such from Mr.Oppa who manages to catch those names from the million comments flooding into his chatbox.

This is not even counting every minuscule detail that has been theorized, analyzed and expounded on in the previous 1590 pages. These are only some of the main ship alerts that I had been trying to present to my own brain in a sane, non-lethal manner. I was already being tossed about in the turbulence SongSong ship was dealing with at the time and was in no way whatsoever ready to voluntarily put my heart into another blender. And the stakes were so much higher with JiJi. No way, no way, no way....

And then this happens. (Credit to IG uploader)

I vividly remember returning home that evening and opening this thread to screams, squeals, incoherent ramblings and people tearing up. Pandemonium had erupted and how! One look at this vid and despite my sense of self-preservation, despite my cautious approaches all along, despite everything, I was boarding this ship with or without my will.

Image result for dragged against will gif

I have this MBC interview and Park Seul Gi to thank for that final push else I may never have waited for the Holy Grail that was yet to come. His expression, tone and words convinced me enough to shell as much money as it took to get my hands on the DCut. It's been months and I have still to recover from its effects. On second thoughts, knowing JiJi's charms, I may never will, but ah, it's still a pleasurable way to die...

Down the memory lane, these were my thoughts circa July 23rd 2017.

Reveal hidden contents

At the farewell concert, he handed out what he thought were subliminal messages, and with such finesse that even non-shipping long-time fans had question marks popping above their heads. All he had to do was select one of the million available MVs based on his OST (heck, even SBS catch has a version) that showed JiBong romance in all its onscreen glory. Instead, the audience got an eyeful of the raunchy, intimate moments that everybody knew had to be two professionals acting, but still made them feel like Peeping Toms. I could practically hear them rustling in puzzlement when the kiss scene just plain refused to fade after a whole minute!! The way it was so haphazardly edited makes me give in to delusions for just a moment: thinking that Wook was planning to sing along to that BTS in its entirety until the coordinators caught him the very last minute, freaked out, spliced some drama bits in the beginning to preserve a modicum of civility and quietly decided among themselves to pan cameras onto Romeo’s face in the middle of the song.

He was prepared for that girlfriend-during-MS question. He was even more prepared with the answer. That alone speaks of an intent that was lacking or unapparent in his previous romances. What he has now is not something he will allow physical distance to destroy, not from his end. This time around, he promises steadfastness and devotion, something akin to what he grants his mother. This time around, his mind and heart have reconciled as one to the fact that his motive- to seek not merely a girlfriend but also a potential bride for the future -has fit like a hand of destiny into his priorities, his sense of age and maturity, his dreams and even in all that he has achieved so far. This time around, he is ready for love, it has found him and the enlistment he thought would be a hindrance to a relationship turned out to be the greatest blessing of all.

MS gave him the break exactly when he needed it. He has already shown the will to pursue his love, now he gets all the time in the world to relish the chase, to savor the courting, to nurture his dreams, needs, wants and desires in a safe homeport… where she alone belongs.

That was the subtext of his answer to Park Seul Gi’s question. The Wook we know is obsessed with not being misunderstood. Previously he welcomed interview questions on his relationship with other co-stars because that was his chance to clear the air decisively and deliberately. He framed his answers in a manner that left no room at all for further delusions or counter arguments. We also know how guarded he is with his love life. Thus it is a marked change indeed that he committed himself to the point of no return to be henceforth linked to Hyunnie. His answer was supposed to stop at ‘Jihyun-yang-ie said she will visit’, complete with the polite tone and expression he had maintained until the previous sentence. The moment he began to elaborate on their personal conversation, he had revealed his hand… and heart. Just as resolute as when denying dating rumors, he as good as confirmed ‘JiJi’ to the world by acknowledging that he is entitled to her concern regarding his personal welfare and while noonas, dongsaengs and fans all over the world can scream ‘Oppa’ at him all they want, the only ‘Oppa’ Ji hyun yang-ie is ever going to worry and fuss over is him.

The sheer possessiveness and exclusivity he exhibited in the space of those few sentences alone had me keeling over.

Hereby reposting my take on MBC IV

Reveal hidden contents

So while I was ostensibly waging a battle of reading between the lines, looking for contingencies, probable causes and rational explanations, eliminating hypothetical analysis and delusional tendencies as much as possible, convinced that I was a couple of bombs away from the nearest loony bin, it seemed like Wook decided to bestow compassion upon me and similarly conflicted shippers by taking matters into his own hands.

Park Seul Gi: Who will be the first to visit you?

Ji Chang Wook: Ji Hyun yang-ie.

Actually, Hyunnie has been addressed thus by her seniors before, including Song Hye Kyo. But to hear it coming from Wook, one can be excused for assuming that it is some kind of intimate endearment that only he is allowed to use. And the expression, the tone, the slight drooping of lips as he answered? They told a story of their own. Of his predicament at the Russian Roulette gone awry- him hinting for her to visit, her promising that she will, him assuming she wasn’t serious and hinting again, the army notice arrival, the wrap up party announcement, everyone offering to visit, their teasing and jabbing getting on his nerves, telling one and all ‘Thanks, but no thanks’, only to realize once the words left his mouth that Hyunnie was in the group as well and considered his retort as applicable to her too. She must have made it rather obvious that she thought so, leaving him no choice but to come clean and state in explicit terms that he did want her to come but misunderstood her wish as mere jest, that his 'Don't come' never ever had anything to do with her.

The moment he said her name, I let go of the precipice I didn’t even realize I was clinging onto with the barest tips of my fingers- for dear life, for shreds of sanity, for my safe harbor of logic and rationality. The man who goes out of his way to avoid trouble, deals with it sincerely should it come his way, is careful of the image and reputation he has painstakingly cultivated over the years, of his responsibilities not only as an influential artist but also as a human being who strives to remain true to his conscience… This man who has always kept his private life sacred, has cut off dating speculations ruthlessly, has himself pointed out the whats and whys of dating this close to MS being a bad idea, here he is, quite willingly and eagerly linking his name to the lady. He would never ever deliberately put anyone in harm’s way, so what does it say about him that even fully conscious of the ramifications, he still chose to answer thus?

He could have stuck to his written interview answers. Could have said he isn’t sure who’ll be the first, all co-stars have promised to visit, so he’ll wait and see who does. But one forgets that those answers were given in a formal setting- him facing a gathering of reporters, in a careful frame of mind, conscious of diplomacy and non-controversial sensibilities. Here, Park Seul Gi had thawed him considerably with her wise-cracks and shock treatments. He is markedly relaxed enough that while answering each passing question, he is allowing more natural responses to come out semi-filtered. And Hyunnie is so steeply immersed in his conscience that only a verbal chastity belt can keep her out of his musings. Or the question should be such that it cannot even remotely be associated in any manner whatsoever to her. For example: What color is a peacock? An innocent query. Then he’d say: "Blue. Ah, by the way, Ji Hyun yang-ie was saying the other day that it's her favorite color." Yeah, we all get the drift.

Wook himself has implied that he is not concerned with the aspects of military service that would help him to ‘endure’ it. He doesn’t envision himself being dragged away against his will, kicking and screaming, going through the motions and counting days until some entertainment will be provided for the troops. This is a life experience and something for him to learn from and enrich himself as a man. He does not expect to be cut more slack than anyone else. So when asking a 30-year old Wook about army visits, people he has been acquainted with in a professional capacity really don’t count in his mind. Yes, he worked with them, those were good times and yes, he’d greet them warmly should they meet again. He is always asked ‘who would come’, not ‘will anyone come’, so the courtesy alone demands he generalize the answer. But this is 2 years of his personal life, a time when he sheds the veneer of his glamourous profession and becomes just another man serving his country. Everything during these 2 years has to do with him and him alone.

He is entering the phase of life where settling with a family more or less becomes one of the top priorities. He is keenly aware of the fact himself. At this juncture, it is all the more imperative that he do nothing to invite rumors. Moreover, he is incapable of deliberately putting anyone in harm’s way. So when he says that he wishes his 22-year old co-star would visit him during his personal time, you better believe this association is here to stay. He isn’t looking for someone to make him forget the harsh realities of military, to ease his sufferings and make him nostalgic about the happy days gone by, he isn’t looking to retain lingering connections to the glitzy world he’s given up for a while. He knows how his answer would be perceived by the world, but he declares anyway, because when he asked her to come, he was inviting her into his life.

He declares anyway because that is his claim. He is so sure of his intentions that he stepped into an irreversible chain of events. The words, the tone, the look- it was out there for all and sundry to witness.

Park Seul Gi: Who will be the first to visit you in the army?

Ji Chang Wook: Ji Hyun yang-ie.

An honorable mention to his facial expression. Yeah, like we could ever forget that.

PSG: Aaaooooo!!!

JCW: She said she will come, but I told her not to.

The bewilderment of Russian Roulette gone south gave way to a wry chuckle. To be fair, most shippers were doing the very same thing for nearly a week before this interview, eyeballing right and left as JiJi ping-ponged their way around the visitation queries amidst the avalanche of other press reports.

She said he told her not to come. He hardly had a choice but to repeat the tale… unless he wanted to pout some more and explain how that particular misunderstanding came to be. In a way, one can understand a bit of the mental tussle he must have experienced when the staff and crew went about with the jabs. I’d bet that his attention would’ve zeroed onto Hyunnie’s laughter amidst all the din. Considering how he almost never has the upper hand where she is concerned, the guy must have truly felt for a teensy moment that she didn’t really intend to commit to such an arduous task. What reason would a co-star have to go all the way to DMZ for a visit when a farewell party and a couple of letters would plead enough cause for her good luck wishes?

PSG: Told her not to come, wae-yo?!!

JCW: I have my pride, right? I can live well.

Thus the prickly response. I’ll do well by myself, I’ll be fine on my own. There’s no need to come, since you don’t seem to want to, laughing away all my hints, cues and prompts with everybody else!! There’s only so much pleading one can do subtly, after all. Wook and subtlety mix about as well as oil and water. Not that he doesn’t try, but his face is always on a mission to give him away.

She must’ve expressed herself with such certainty of belief regarding him really not wanting any of them to come, that the wretched realization hit him too late. Even if she did have the slightest intention to follow through, his retort was terse enough to discourage the most chronic optimist. Even if she was simply humoring the crew’s jokes but did plan to visit him as well- in both instances, she was simply being her charmingly amiable self. The fact just didn’t click in his head before he had already blustered his way out to save face.

JCW: Don’t worry about oppa.

The serve-and-volley of thoughts was making him more personal by the minute… and the first undeniably admissible evidence came firm and sure straight out of the stallion’s mouth. In the space of four words, he proved that he was wholly out of the prosecutor’s robes and character, but the camaraderie with his leading lady still remains. That the drama was over and done with, but he is still her oppa. That when speaking about one of them in context to the other, he employs formality to indicate respect not distance, that there’s no need to revert back to the time when they were mere acquaintances, because he likes where their alliance is heading now just fine.

With all the finesse of a neon billboard, he lets the male populace of the world know that her concern is his privilege and his alone to have. That in his case, it goes beyond the inherent caring instincts she harbors for every other guy she befriends in this lifetime or the next. He makes it clear in no uncertain terms that she is completely entitled to fuss over him, that he knows she believes in him to come through doing his best. He isn’t alone in this, she herself faces a long wait and it won’t always be easy, but he wants her to realize that he trusts her implicitly. As much as he draws from her strength, he would be giving her in equal measure. His physical presence is away for a while, but his thoughts, prayers, and heart are entrusted to her safekeeping. So even as she is worried, he is worried too, but they’ll reassure each other because both know, in time, they’ll be alright.

JCW: But… if she does come, I’ll be very thankful.

But… I am not above a little more pleading, Ji Hyun-ah. You had better be watching this right now!!

A suggestion for the sea-sick, hydrophobic, kinetophobic, those that left shore for the first time ever and those faint of heart. What you need is to look every morning at a gif of his expressions as he utters those words. The hopeful, puppy look with a poor-me smile… and all of it melting into a body language that conveys perfect sincerity of his gratitude should she come. The eyes closing in entreaty, the head swaying in emphasis, the smile revealing his truest wish- those visuals are all you need against the preying doubts, nagging fears and insidious pendulum of emotions a shipper inevitably faces during droughts.

Because that gif is the stuff of PR nightmares. Seeing those myriad emotions on their star actor’s visage, managers start downing coffee by gallons in the dead of the night, agency officials corner the migraine pill market, media handlers bury heads in their hands and start chanting calming mantras, sirens go all around to stem the gossip that would flood into tabloids and click-baits. That gif is a chunk of red-hot coal that even dunked in water would sizzle and smoke up the entire room. Because no A lister in the K-ent industry- unless he wants to be lynched and then roasted on a spit -would allow those expressions to come upon his face while talking about a lady if not to explicitly declare himself as taken. Definitely not Ji Chang Wook, the man whose fans consider themselves his wives, who think of him as their personal asset, who chant ‘andwae’ at just his drama kisses, who clawed and screeched their way to his Guerilla Date in such multitudes that they put the fear of God in the host himself, despite being no stranger to the craze.

Wook is thoroughly aware of the stakes. For the first time ever, he is actively inciting speculations when he’d always ruthlessly doused them before. He is letting one and all know, that when it comes to Hyunnie, he doesn’t mind revealing his cards. That his lady can and will take care of herself just fine, and even then he’s got her back, so let’s all be nice and nobody gets hurt. He’s in love, he isn’t afraid to show it, and those that find it a bitter pill will just have to swallow the truth in one huge, albeit painful, gulp.

But to read the written version of this gem of an interview, 'bland' would be one of the kinder ways of describing it. One could even mistakenly assume that he is quite resolute about no one visiting him and that he added the ‘would be grateful if she comes’ to be polite. Stripped down to the objective essence in black and white print, JiJi shippers would have lost a truly defining piece of evidence to further their beliefs in the couple, so a big thank you to Park Seul Gi and Section TV!!

This is why despite having had one lone, solitary interview of him talking about army visitation, it provided enough and more than what I need to tide me through until new bombs drop, and even they can take their time because here I saw Ji Chang Wook getting as real as he does during personal talks and letting us have a glimpse of the many, many good things to come, if only we’d wait patiently with a steady head and a strong heart.

So here's wishing myself happy anniversary for that leap of faith! It has been the best and I believe it will only keep getting better. All thanks to JiJi and to the wonderful family here. I am so happy I met you...

Omgggg.... thanks a ton...ur this post helped me alottttt..to knw abt these two.. recently started watching the show n started shipping them..really thank you

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

And love these captions. Hahah. 

51 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

JW reaction be like pleading with BH like hoe he did when BH said she will give her ans to his confession. Lol

Same, I love the captions too. Really suitable for the pics. And I imagine it already... lol :D

"bong hee would be petty enough to take her blazer off and all but tell ji wook that he can look but he can't touch" - @jihyunology

Cr: kyvngja

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Changsky said:

Same, I love the captions too. Really suitable for the pics. And I imagine it already... lol :D

"bong hee would be petty enough to take her blazer off and all but tell ji wook that he can look but he can't touch" - @jihyunology

Cr: kyvngja

I suddenly remembered about one of the fanfiction of hyunni being a career woman. hahahaha. these images totally fit that image. She's the boss man. HAHAH

@pauliza those pic with wookie are so on point~ *swoons*

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

On 7/26/2018 at 11:13 PM, adi2019jiji said:

Hahaha, i checked my youtube playlist, i had save 66 video from SBS catch its included all the scene recap, SP's OST, their BTS i think mybe around 20 video.. Yes i think SP also have the most BTS comparing other SBS drama & most viewed, our restricted kiss bts still in the lead SBS catch most popular uploads.. :love:

Yes Yes i like that BTS too even in actual scene felt the same tho, the realness, Jagiya!!!! let us rest in Namji's heaven, :w00t: all their bts was my favourite, each one gave a different feelings, how their chemistry, their closeness get unfolded from time to times. :heart:

4 of SP bts are still on the Top 25..and other bts from them are not afar..hehe :D. The age restricted kiss 'bts'still has the most feels to me (out of the bts released from other dramas hehe :P) ...even the chemistry feels..its way way up there(yes yes yes)...not until the dcut came though...when everything leveled up :lol: and lost my sanity lmao

On 7/27/2018 at 12:53 AM, babyval22 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it is. Still sore with SBS on using SP to promote other shows but don't give them more recognition. Especially on best couple. Seriously. -_____- oh wells It's over anyway. at least they recognised hyunni and in turn, gave us her precious speech and those expressions she made while watching their scenes together. LOL.

Yer..they used SP in a way that's why I think most of us are like bitter of them not winning the best couple award which a lot felt was well deserved to be given to them.I still can't move on from them not winning :lol: (esp when in previous years SBS did gave a lot on the best couple award;)) At least SBS Catch did gave them Best Kiss :P And the Excellence Award (cr.SBS award) ..when you don't expect Hyunni mouthing Wookie's name and she did,thanking him utmost sincerity..my heart was filled:wub:

10 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Hyunni reposted soop post too! So happy to be getting updates and such a pretty one as well! 

Actual post from soop with more pictures!

Happy to see new pics from Hyunni after a long while and lovely ones too ^_^Thank you for the update.

Thank you also to @Changsky and @daloula @pauliza for the updates :D

8 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I really really really love this pic.. her smile is to die for! Wookie must have been hooked to her cos of this smile in the first place. I dunno if its just the timing or if the girl is in love and etc.. but damn.. she has definitely blossomed after SP. Wookie is such a lucky guy! Gah. <3 

Same here...I love the smiling pic! Wookie is so lucky...to have witness Hyunni's natural self, having been the receiver of Hyunni's gorgeous smile.Such a beautiful lady! <3

Are you referring to "She Loves Control" fanfic? The one her being a career woman? Oh gosh..I missed fanfics too ..no new updates as of the moment..

-sigh- 

But updates from our co-captain will do...hehe.

*This one's cute not to share

Ctto

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

Throwback time! Because why not? :lol:

Sometimes I search for SP hashtag #SuspiciousPartner if I miss NamJi. And these kind of tweets bring back memories... there's someone who just watched SP, and the other one is missing uri couple too :)

Happy that many have the same feeling about SP and NamJi :wub:

Cr: itsknoa

Cr: sarahmayyyyy1

I feel you girls... SP is the only drama that I love without the need to be perfect. Because of NamJi! :wub:

• Like 12

17 hours ago, babyval22 said:

See? She will tag sponsors if she receives gift from them. I'm assuming since she tagged the brand. Hahaha. 

Hahahaha we have the same thought ! When first time I saw this post I said this to myself "See,she tagged the sponsor on this bag but didn't tag Stylus on the necklace " :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

37 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Hahahaha we have the same thought ! When first time I saw this post I said this to myself "See,she tagged the sponsor on this bag but didn't tag Stylus on the necklace " :D

Coz it was a gift and that person can't be named I guess lmao :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

44 minutes ago, pauliza said:

yayayaaa   ................its still a BIG question  till now  ???

NO tag for the GIFT :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 8