Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

25 minutes ago, achinawa said:

Just curious,coz I never really cared about bts footage this serious,til SP came :lol:

Hahaha, i checked my youtube playlist, i had save 66 video from SBS catch its included all the scene recap, SP's OST, their BTS i think mybe around 20 video.. Yes i think SP also have the most BTS comparing other SBS drama & most viewed, our restricted kiss bts still in the lead SBS catch most popular uploads.. :love:

Yes Yes i like that BTS too even in actual scene felt the same tho, the realness, Jagiya!!!! let us rest in Namji's heaven, :w00t: all their bts was my favourite, each one gave a different feelings, how their chemistry, their closeness get unfolded from time to times. :heart:

even at the beginning, without looking he knew where is her hand, grabbing her wrist when she was behind him, arghh this bts was lead me to continue checking on them, SP's bts everyweeks.. -_-

Video credit to SBS catch.. 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, achinawa said:

I did panic :lol: Now I have to convert at least 2 bts per night :P :lol: Correct me if I'm wrong..but does SP have the most number of bts (at least the ones published) out of the many SBS dramas? Just curious,coz I never really cared about bts footage this serious,til SP came :lol:

27min xcut is 27 min takes of selected NamJi kiss scenes:wub:  made available to those who pre-ordered Suspicious Partner Director's Cut DVD :) 

I wouldn't be surprised if it is. Still sore with SBS on using SP to promote other shows but don't give them more recognition. Especially on best couple. Seriously. -_____- oh wells It's over anyway. at least they recognised hyunni and in turn, gave us her precious speech and those expressions she made while watching their scenes together. LOL.

• Like 11

On 7/24/2018 at 7:39 PM, masthu said:

That moment when wookie addressed himself as "oppa" when reassuring Jihyuni. :heart:

And her replied in one of the interview.

credit to the owners

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, daloula said:

Just some news that might mean Wook will get released from the army in April instead of May:

Thanks for sharing the news dalal! This is so fantastic! Woots! So many things to look forward to from September onwards~ oh gosh. Time will fly and before u know it, wookie would be discharged and then.... wait a little while more, let's pray and hope we have our #korea20xx LMAO

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, achinawa said:

Love your fave bts choices haha:wub: Definitely on my top 5.Apart from the 1st kiss scene bts..this one's a fave as well

Ctto.

But then I love all their bts...it still makes me crazehhh up to now lmao :lol:

thank you

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Changsky said:

Because I miss them... :wub:

These two.. really look alike man. Even at the script reading post, their centre parting.. i blink for a moment cos wookie almost looked like hyunni. hahahahaha.

6 hours ago, ashwini93 said:

thank you

Hi dearie~ do remember to delete the pic or video in ur replies okie? :D it's really easy.. just put ur cursor in that pic/video and then backspace to delete it or sth like that. Hope it helps! (:

• Like 8

So wook is now supposed to finish his military service on the 27th of April. This means we have now around 273 days left which is a little over 9 months.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

Jihyun update from Soop. So pretty so sexy... 

Unexpected update from her.Love it :heart:

She looks super gorgeous from this side.Her nose is to die for  !:heart:

credit to soop's ig

• Like 12

Ctto

I really really really love this pic.. her smile is to die for! Wookie must have been hooked to her cos of this smile in the first place. I dunno if its just the timing or if the girl is in love and etc.. but damn.. she has definitely blossomed after SP. Wookie is such a lucky guy! Gah. <3 

• Like 13