[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

32 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

cant remember if i saw this before but i squealed when i saw this edit. Keke.

The owner posted this one year ago .I found this when I back read to page 800 .Hehe ..coincidentally we were on page 800 on 13 August 2017 & after 1 year we almost on page 1600 .We are moving 800pages in the drought !!Hahaha we really keep our promise to BE RIGHT HERE WAITING FOR YOU  :lol: .

credit to the owner 

By the way,if you guys want to read what we had discussed on 14 August 2017 ..please go to page 805 till 842 ..Huhu we were really crazy because our thread was moving 37pages within A DAY ! :lol:

@sleeplaterSharreb!! Miss you & welcome back :wub:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, daloula said:

A preview of Wookie’s singing for the musical:

Longer versions :wub:

What a perfect day for Wookie’s enlistment anniversary :wub:

Ctto

Wookie sang the song “Anxiety, Depression, and Sadness” for his solo performance.

Spoiler

Cr: tallanddry

• Like 11

Wookie's related news:

Ji Chang Wook opened up about the opportunity as he said, “I’m grateful to be given the opportunity to be one of the soldiers to participate in such a great project. This is a very meaningful project for me, and I’m having so much fun preparing for it.” He went on to say, “I’m working hard with my fellow soldiers, my seniors, my friends, my fellow actors. We’ve shared both tears and laughter making this project, and I hope people will anticipate it.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1215113wpp/infinites-sunggyu-ji-chang-wook-kang-ha-neul-open-upcoming-military-musical

Cr: Soompi

• Like 14

tumblr_ot397vroPX1r1qfzho8_250.giftumblr_ot397vroPX1r1qfzho7_250.gif

tumblr_ot397vroPX1r1qfzho3_250.giftumblr_ot397vroPX1r1qfzho6_250.gif

ì§ì°½ì± / ìì¸, ìµìì¨ ê¸°ìDkivhBOUYAAYEcx.jpgì§ì°½ì± / ìì¸, ìµìì¨ ê¸°ì
ì§ì°½ì± / ìì¸, ìµìì¨ ê¸°ì
Spoiler

DkiwsBfUcAAT1ZQ.jpg

Dkibj5uU0AATLul.jpg

DkikLbAU0AAMeZP.jpg

DkiqQ9-VsAAD183.jpg

------------------
[Musical] Ji Chang Wook attends press conference for “Shinheung Military School” 
  • 62aed99da29fe9f70b1ad6882f0055af.jpg?w=6

In celebration of the 70th anniversary of its establishment, the Republic of Korea Army will stage the musical “Shinheung Military School” from 9 September through 22 September 2018.  The musical’s performance press conference was held on 14 August 2018 at the Taeguk Army Hall, Yongsan-gu, Seoul.  Lead cast members Ji Chang Wook, Kang Ha Neul, and Kim Sung Kyu were in attendance with the rest of the cast, where teasers of a few musical numbers were previewed.

Spoiler

39261698_2022202444490834_49232921492245

The musical’s main poster was unveiled today by the National Academy of Performing Arts, and was jointly organized by the Army headquarters, the show producers (Shownote), and the National Museum Cultural Foundation.  The poster features a young man’s silhouette that stands up in the rising sun under the moonlight. The sky, where the moon and the sun coexist, reflects the chaotic times. The reddish sun in the dark sky symbolizes the dawn of independence caused by the new military school, despite the endless night of invasion.

Spoiler

201808141443274970_1.jpg?w=600

The musical tells the stories of the patriotic young people who fought and sacrificed their lives for Korea during the Japanese colonial period (1910-1945).  Ji Chang Wook will portray Dong-kyu, a distinguished student at the academy and son of an anti-Japanese Confucian scholar, who fights for the freedom of his nation.  Ji Chang Wook particularly caught the eye through his face and short hair whilst still in military uniform.  His solo acting and singing skills focused the attention of reporters.

image_readtop_2018_509795_15342249463422
Each lead actor will have a solo performance (Ji Chang Wook will sing the number “Anxiety, Depression and Sadness”), with Ji Chang Wook and Kang Ha Neul also performing a duet together.

Short interviews were held after the performances, with the musical production team releasing official publicity photos of all three leads.

image_readtop_2018_509897_15342264553422

Ji Chang Wook said, “Thankfully, I am deeply involved in a good work.  It is a very meaningful work away from the script. I am so excited and excited to be ready for work.  My fellow soldiers, my seniors’ friends and I have been working hard together while crying and laughing together with my actor brothers who have finally met again after a long time.

Full article https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2018/08/14/musical-ji-chang-wook-attends-press-conference-for-shinheung-military-school-image-heavy/

• Like 16
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@daloula Eating out with Mr.Lee is today? If so..Wookie wore the same shirt he did upon his enlistment :D (this probably won't make sense but it could mean he's celebrating his 1st year in the army too and add up the musical ^_^)

Ayt..forget my blabber :lol:

Thankies for the update! :D

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, achinawa said:

@daloula Eating out with Mr.Lee is today? If so..Wookie wore the same shirt he did upon his enlistment :D (this probably won't make sense but it could mean he's celebrating his 1st year in the army too and add up the musical ^_^)

Yes it’s after the press conference. Mr. Lee is actually a member of the National Assembly and also the grandson of Lee Hoeyeong who was a Korean indépendance activist and one of the founders of Shinheung Military Academy that the musical is about.

Credit to: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Hoe-yeong

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Jong-kul

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Civilizations rose and fell, wars were won and lost, great men and women have been born and have died, and Corporal Ji Chang Wook has successfully navigated a year of an important milestone in the life of a Korean man. He's going ahead with his military service with the same panache and peerless enthusiasm with which he approaches and embraces the other aspects of his life. And he is blessed indeed to be granted an opportunity that unifies his manifest talents with his duties as a son of the nation. Best wishes to him and the rest of the production team for the resounding success of 'Shinheung Military Academy' musical.

INFINITE-Sunggyu-Ji-Chang-Wook-Kang-Ha-Neul-XPN-1.jpg

As for us cruising the sea, life is chuggin' along mighty fine. We are blessed ourselves to be having so much downtime to soak in each detail and savor things at ease. Not to mention, JiJi tidbits and updates popping up every once in a while when worst-case scenarios were being played out this time last year. None of us were sure of what was to be, what awaited ahead, what could unfold. I myself didn't know parasocial separation anxiety could get so real as the moment I saw Wook with a 'Why so serious?' across his fabled broad frame, grinning and waving his goodbyes, helped even less by seeing Hyunnie's update the same day. 

A year later, we have many more reasons to keep the faith, many more reasons to celebrate these beautiful souls who found each other. We sail on, full of hope and love, full of promises of the good things yet to come. Are we asking too much of destiny? Of right timing? No... not when even the disarmingly pragmatic Wook doesn't miss the symbolism one bit. Today he is the same he was exactly a year ago. Quite literally.

(Credit to respective owners for the re-posted images)

For those interested in viewing the musical presscon, here you go:

• Like 15

36 minutes ago, daloula said:

We got an update from our girl too, it’s been a while:

Never expected we will receive an update from her on 14 August :D:lol:

The translations 

credit to the owner

• Like 12

Looking at the man in the musical poster, if he is indeed our captain, he is still gazing at his moon (i saw a glimpse of the same shape of moon as posted by Wookie before in the poster) :) . Pardon me being delulu. I just missed our OTP terribly.

• Like 13

Interesting how both posts are related to having dinner.  Quit playing with my rationality you two!! Lol! Hyunie’s cryptic dates and in her EBH hair bun again...:ph34r: I just really miss them so don’t mind my delusions for a minute...:D happy 1600 pages! 

• Like 13

4 hours ago, achinawa said:

I wonder if wookie wore the same t-shirt on purpose or it was simply coincidental. hahahaha

1 hour ago, msbaglover said:

Looking at the man in the musical poster, if he is indeed our captain, he is still gazing at his moon (i saw a glimpse of the same shape of moon as posted by Wookie before in the poster) :) . Pardon me being delulu. I just missed our OTP terribly.

Gahh.. i didn't even think abt the moon. haha.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

A lot of things to be thankful for this day...Wookie's enlistment anniv, the Shinheung Military Academy musical presscon (we did get a glimpse of him plus some updates right after) and the unexpected Hyunni update...hooray for that^_^:glasses: And so in celebration of all these and our 1600 th page...may I present..the noBGM start for our NamJi kiss scenes :lol: (which I think was the first drama to have tried in recent times..not too sure if it has been done in the past..so I'd give SP team the thumbs up for that which I felt was underrated then but surely you could see raw and pure emotions unfold ;) :P )

Ctto

Ctto

*even when the background music came in,you can still hear the sound of their lips:wub: :lol:

Happy 1600 pages and counting..woot!^_^

• Like 12
  • LOL 2