[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

A little throwback a year ago when our SP team did the commentaries for the DVD. And that they forgot to take pictures as a group :rolleyes: :lol:

Credit to hyunni's ig

And we all know what happened after this..our much awaited SP DVD came into our hands,which exceeded all our expectations. ^_^A TREASURE in the making!!!!B)Congratulations as always to the great SP Team for this gem!!!❤❤❤

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

https://www.soompi.com/article/1221737wpp/nam-ji-hyun-shares-exos-d-o-built-chemistry-100-days-prince

I chincha cannot at this interview. I didnt expect to read her saying they have alot of conversations to build chemistry. Doesn't that sound familiar? B) lol. Maybe i haven read enough of her interviews.. does anyone know if she has answered this way before in her previous iv? Even with wookie i dun remember her being asked on how she built chemi with wookie.. or did i forget abt it alr? 

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1221737wpp/nam-ji-hyun-shares-exos-d-o-built-chemistry-100-days-prince

I chincha cannot at this interview. I didnt expect to read her saying they have alot of conversations to build chemistry. Doesn't that sound familiar? B) lol. Maybe i haven read enough of her interviews.. does anyone know if she has answered this way before in her previous iv? Even with wookie i dun remember her being asked on how she built chemi with wookie.. or did i forget abt it alr? 

Coz there was chemistry right from the start haha! :lol: (they have chemistry already at the seoul music awards, me thinks) Add up that they go to the same salon hence Wookie said she's familiar:P:rolleyes::lol:

Not sure bout Hyunni being asked bout building chemistry with Wook..as for Wookie..found this on soompi

Ji Chang Wook Gushes About His Chemistry With Co-Star Nam Ji Hyun

May 31, 2017
by danakim5

Ji Chang Wook has nothing but love for his “Suspicious Partner” co-star Nam Ji Hyun.

During the drama’s press conference on May 31, the actor said, “Nam Ji Hyun’s just bearing with me. I mess around with her and tease her a lot whenever I get tired while filming, and she puts up with all of it.”

“She’s younger than me but I always feel thankful towards her. We have great chemistry, and it’s really fun going over the script with her. We have a great time while filming,” he shared.

Ji Chang Wook also mentioned his plans to enlist in the military right after the drama, saying, “Just because this is my last project before going off to the army, I didn’t prepare for this drama any differently. I think it’s important to put in my all for every single project.”

“Suspicious Partner” airs every Wednesday and Thursday. Watch the latest episode atViki!

Source (1) (2)

Cr.soompi

• Like 14

1 hour ago, achinawa said:

Coz there was chemistry right from the start haha! :lol: (they have chemistry already at the seoul music awards, me thinks) Add up that they go to the same salon hence Wookie said she's familiar:P:rolleyes::lol:

Not sure bout Hyunni being asked bout building chemistry with Wook..as for Wookie..found this on soompi

LOL! I love the title! Read this before but it never fails to bring a smile to my face. Hahaha. And what wookie said of hyunni... sounds very promising to what they could have now. Ahahaha. 

Ctto

I LOL when i read the caption. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7