[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 7/30/2018 at 8:36 PM, achinawa said:

4 of SP bts are still on the Top 25..and other bts from them are not afar..hehe :D. The age restricted kiss 'bts'still has the most feels to me (out of the bts released from other dramas hehe :P) ...even the chemistry feels..its way way up there(yes yes yes)...not until the dcut came though...when everything leveled up :lol: and lost my sanity lmao

Hahahha. I love how u said when everything leveled up. Hehehe. Its apt how u described u. It leveled up and we are all still here 1 year after sp ended and still as crazy as ever 

Ctto 

Not sure if this is new! 

Ctto

• Like 11

On 7/30/2018 at 10:10 PM, Changsky said:

Sometimes I search for SP hashtag #SuspiciousPartner if I miss NamJi. And these kind of tweets bring back memories... there's someone who just watched SP, and the other one is missing uri couple too :)

Happy that many have the same feeling about SP and NamJi :wub:

Found this on Suspicious Partner hashtag :wub:

credit to the owner

• Like 10

5 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahha. I love how u said when everything leveled up. Hehehe. Its apt how u described u. It leveled up and we are all still here 1 year after sp ended and still as crazy as ever 

Ctto 

Not sure if this is new! 

A year after and all the sweetness,loveliness,madness and craziness still lingers...the thought of these two just makes us all real happy ^_^

If I remember it correctly,there were 2 ig posts attached on here but I only see one now,lol (can't reply right away a while ago), well that ig post reminded me of the hyunni ig post(photo shoot) :lol: It gave off the same vibe and feels hahaha...the greens probably did it :P:lol:

Ctto

• Like 10

On 7/30/2018 at 3:32 PM, ashwini93 said:

Omgggg.... thanks a ton...ur this post helped me alottttt..to knw abt these two.. recently started watching the show n started shipping them..really thank you

Just went to pass by and Woww!! i think he was lowkey confessing to the world. Who gonna miss a chance of having njh as his gf ?!! She was all a girlfriend materials for now. She's pretty, talented, mostly kind, gentle, compromise, lively and remember she was really a hardworking girl just same like jcw then. She started her acting career since childhood and she must be having those 'doesn't giving up easily' spirit. Jcw also the one who was holding up with his ideal girl types; the one who will always support me. Ohh god, i can put a trust on jihyun then. If you guys wanna look at her real personality; go watch what happens to my family & shopping king loiue. That's the real nam ji hyun. Most at all was caring, lovely and extremely supportive. When i try to finish all the bts of sp, I would say from the early she was really leading all the skinship *heoll! She'll know what need to do, she's a psycology major, remember? So in the middle of the filming/ the climax plot she got shy, sometimes she looks a bit timid, or maybe she's tired also i try to make an assumption because of those hates that coming from fans, the bashful shippers from his old co star too, there she keep it within bounds but, remember guys, those hates just came mostly from their international fans. Then, he starts to steer the skinship back, touchy-feely, always try to sneak a peek to meet her eyes, keep on teasing her, always leaning against her, hold her wrist so much he couldn't stop to stay away from her and so i would say he had miss the nam ji hyun from the beginning. And at last, at the nearly end of the filming, both are bit awkward or bittersweet feels but keep on fascinate each other. Maybe they try to steep into the characters *you know how the plot twist went in split plus the script changed in a sudden. And sure, the tiredness adding too lacking of sleep. But still they were professional which thank god, assist the ratings that always keep growing.! Continues to their connections at the near-end filming; deep down in their heart, they cant just stop giving affectionate for each other, they starts attracting toward each other, or a meaning of; they already fall for each other but... they just don't wanna take a risk to deal with the hurdles for the next two damn years. Her without him? No way he would let her be missing him alone. Those army things, the fans, the busy schedules, the lacks of having a romantically dates thus she was still quite young to establish a serious love affair/ being in adult relationship. Fuhhh.. Next after the filming; the interview things jihyun-yang-ie will come visiting her oppa, the jiscovery background video, "yeppo" things, ohhh my heart ! please... He was missing her. So do her, surprisingly sharing the necklace without hesitation claiming that it was a present by WHO?! yes! it's JICHANGWOOK himself and we knew that.. What did she try to declare actually!? Did she try to give us a hint? I would answer; yes! BUT LOWKEY *** From all the theories that had been discovered, we can make a presumption that THEY WERE DATING BUT IN A SAFEST WAY.. -_- sorry for long post you guys, i just cant help but missing them a lot :lol: #KEEPITSAFEDEAR :heart:

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

I am so happy that we finally get to see a teaser that includes our hyunnie. A little over a month for her drama to start airing after the difficult filming that seems to still be ongoing even into the month of August. I must say the filming quality looks really good.

• Like 12

hi all, im newbie here.

i really love jibong couple, i really hope the best for this couple. please anyone give me some fresh air. that they are really in relationship.

but why latetly i also seen video jcw and pmy. and i also see comment from their fans, that jcw meet pmy in japan during jcw concert. is that true? hoped his not meet pym

1 hour ago, jj0709 said:

hi all, im newbie here.

i really love jibong couple, i really hope the best for this couple. please anyone give me some fresh air. that they are really in relationship.

but why latetly i also seen video jcw and pmy. and i also see comment from their fans, that jcw meet pmy in japan during jcw concert. is that true? hoped his not meet pym

Hello

First of all, I wonder why you are getting your speculations from a biased source that offers no real proof and you actually seem to believe that.

Secondly, why are you worried about something that could or could not have happened before even the start of the filming of Suspicious Partner?

Thirdly, the last thing I would expect from a Namji shipper is to get worried about that particular ship in the midst of all the mess right now.

Lastly, this thread is exclusively a namji/jibong thread so according to the rules of this forum, you shouldn’t bring up other pairs.

PS: about namji dating or not, only them can answer this question and the timing with him being in the army and her preparing for her new drama is not really the best. If I answer by yes or by no, I would only be speculating so the right answer is I don’t know.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I’ve been traveling for work so stable internet connection has been a luxury and the first site I visit is this thread...lol. I clearly have my priorities set.  Anyways, @jj0709 JCW has been out of the spotlight and in the military for a year now.  Any rumors that you are seeing online currently are baseless speculations and serve as blank ammunition to try and sink this ship.  Knowledge is power so i suggest reading from page 1 of this thread for clues, hints, evidence or whatever you are seeking.  On a happier note, I can’t wait for September after seeing the previews for Hyunie’s new drama!  

Also, seeing Hyunie’s new pics, especially her in the cream dress, she reminds me of a young Lee Young Ae...both classic beauties!  

• Like 13