[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 8/17/2018 at 2:27 PM, daloula said:

After having so many people put down the mention of some of our shippers of all the coincidences our pair share, it is funny to discover that our captain Wook himself chose the big word « Fate » to describe those and he even seems more fascinated than me by those happenings.

AHAHHA. Thanks for sharing the entire interview on youtube dearie~ i watched through the whole thing alr and it seems like this interview was done about almost 1 week left into filming. Keke. So for him to still use Fate and look fascinated with their fate at that point in time is jjang!!! LOL

New teaser for hyunni's HDH drama released today~

credits: tvndrama.official 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, daloula said:

And for all those who were wondering about Hyunnie changing her hair and make up place, here is the official answer even though her team personally updated about the drama too already:

I don't understand..was there even talks that she changed her hair and make up team? Dunno if I missed this or sumthing..sorry. 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, achinawa said:

I don't understand..was there even talks that she changed her hair and make up team? Dunno if I missed this or sumthing..sorry. 

It was just some people on social media like Instagram and twitter who were wondering why Aluu was not updating about Hyunnie’s new drama and thought she maybe changed her hair and make up team. 

• Like 10