[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

33 minutes ago, daloula said:

JCW was spotted with KHN today:

Does this mean they passed the audition? Or 2nd round of audition perhaps?

Why am I happy even with the sight of just their backs? Somethings wrong with me :unsure::lol:

* can't delete the pic when I edit it..later maybe

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

21 minutes ago, achinawa said:

Does this mean they passed the audition? Or 2nd round of audition perhaps?

Why am I happy even with the sight of just their backs? Somethings wrong with me :unsure::lol:

* can't delete the pic when I edit it..later maybe

I think it’s most likely the second round of audition 

• Like 11

37 minutes ago, daloula said:

I think it’s most likely the second round of audition 

Wish both of them pass the audition. So they can perform at stage together again. Can't wait for Wookie and KHN reunion! :wub:

• Like 8

Hello everyone! 

I'm so stoked by all the comments and opinions shared from watching the DCUT... makes me so curious about what you have watched (cos I didn't buy it...) but every post from you DCUT-owners only confirms my gut feels about our JiJi couple. And this place only proves that I am not the only one with such gut feels. *Yippee*

What's KHN and JCW auditioning for though? (Sorry if I missed it from previous posts.) 

• Like 11

17 hours ago, daloula said:

We’re all a big mess and in an abnormal level of crazy. The thing is I really tried to stay rational but my rationality is giving me the same conclusion that I thought before was delulu. So yeah, I’m a mess now.

I tried to remain and stay rational too but my senses are on another level happily singing to a joyous song. LMAO. Guess we gotta simply wait for hyunni's drama to air in Sep then we may get back that sanity that we used to have. Hahah. :x 

10 hours ago, Changsky said:

I was at episode 8 last night. There's this additional scene at the end, where Jiwook prepared foods for Bonghee. He cut various fruits and put it in food containers. And also provide ice cream in the refrigerator. Later we see Bonghee enjoying those foods. Jiwook is sooo nice :wub:

Do we have that scene in the aired version? Coz I don't remember. But I think it's not an epilogue since there's no subtitles on the scene.

As far as i know.. the dcut version of SP has additional scenes that the original aired didnt have due to time constraints. Hahahaha. And this will explain why when the small kid stays with jw and BH was looking for ice cream for the boy, JW commented just like someone he knows. 

3 hours ago, chawanmushijjang said:

What's KHN and JCW auditioning for though? (Sorry if I missed it from previous posts.) 

Its some military musical that the korean army is producing that will be held in the week of hyunni's birthday. LOL. #delulu 

@midorinokerochan dearie.. ur post never fails to give us another insight to new theories and what ifs. And yes, i love how wookie really complimented her in both interviews. So professional and u know it feels that they are on the same level. Hehe. 

Thanks @daloula for the latest updates! Let's hope he and KHN gets chosen! Keke. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

We have lotsssss of moments like this in Dvd cut - Namji in their own world :D

We sure did have lotssss of great moments on the dcut:wub:

Spoiler

I'm sorry but I don't know if I'm just being delusional..but its been bugging me for quite sometime now.. esp on that last ig clip..I see Hyuni in Wookie..even with that simple gesture like bowing and aknowledging someone and that little smile...(or maybe I'm just overwhelmed by them) Arghhh...namji has taken over.I'm doomed.Don't mind me :tongue::lol: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, achinawa said:

We sure did have lotssss of great moments on the dcut:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm sorry but I don't know if I'm just being delusional..but its been bugging me for quite sometime now.. esp on that last ig clip..I see Hyuni in Wookie..even with that simple gesture like bowing and aknowledging someone and that little smile...(or maybe I'm just overwhelmed by them) Arghhh...namji has taken over.Don't mind me :tongue::lol: 

You are not the only one who are crazy here ...because I saw the same thing .I can see Hyunnie in Wookie too.This is the proof -fist bump my crazy partner - :lol::lol::lol:

credit to the owner

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

We have lotsssss of moments like this in Dvd cut - Namji in their own world :D

Reveal hidden contents

And like this :lol:

Spoiler

The way they caress each other hand reminds me of Namji :D

Cr: Entertainment Weekly

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

This real not acting, the caress and stares to each other is :heart:

[ììííí¸ë] í기ì ì í í¤ì¤ì +ë² ëì  íì¥ gif (ì§ì°½ì±Xë¨ì§í) | ì¸ì¤í°ì¦

http://m.insight.co.kr/news/153396 5 actress who make ur heart stop, u cant distinguish whether its acting or not (kiss scene) 5th is #NamJiHyun from SP

Animated GIF

IcfCkNX.gif

-------------------------------------------------

throwback

11 Enemies-Turned-Lovers Pairings In K-Dramas You Can’t Help But Root For

Enemies-turned-lovers is an age-old romantic plot device that, let’s admit, works every time! It is so deliciously satisfying watching a couple who fuss and fight like dogs slowly realize what was in front of them all along. Sometimes the realization comes in a lightning bolt of attraction, but most of the time the two love birds involved are ensnared by their emotions without their conscious realization. We sit in front of our screens demanding that the lovers realize what we knew all along: they were meant to be together!

Suspicious Partner

sp-540x359.jpg

Born of a misunderstanding between leads Noh Ji Wook (Ji Chang Wook) and Eun Bong Hee (Nam Ji Hyun), this pair of enemies-turned-lovers in “Suspicious Partner” is as funny squabbling as they are cute. Their first encounter was when Bong Hee thought Ji Wook groped her butt, and their subsequent encounters snowball into ridiculous, embarrassing situations that quickly put them even further at odds with each other. The two eventual love birds are both sharp, capable professionals who clash over personal quibbles and professional quandaries. But as they are drawn together by circumstance, they begin to see new sides of each other that make their relationship not-so-appalling after all.

• Like 15
  • Wiggle 1

37 minutes ago, Changsky said:

And like this :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

The way they caress each other hand reminds me of Namji :D

Cr: Entertainment Weekly

Spoiler

Easier to spazz with the videos :D

credit to the owner

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

This is so bad... after seeing the old sbs catch clips... and comparing it with the dcut... it pales so much in comparison. Oh gosh. Someone just kill me now so my rationality can return. How do i survive till 2019? :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

This is so bad... after seeing the old sbs catch clips... and comparing it with the dcut... it pales so much in comparison. Oh gosh. Someone just kill me now so my rationality can return. How do i survive till 2019? :bawling:

1. Await for the new Hyuni drama 

2.ig updates from both parties

3.Rewatch their past dramas

4.Watch a totally new drama with a different actor/actress

5. Rewatch SP dcut

But the last one would mean having to give up your rationality again :lol: By that time Wookie has returned from MS :tongue:

*at least  this is what I plan on doing besides RL :tongue:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9