[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

RO31814729_w1000_h0.JPG

Spoiler

RO18716967_w1000_h1560.gif

RO26071435_w1000_h1560.gif

RO83117874_w1000_h0.JPG

throwback article

nam-ji-hyun,ji-chang-wook

DJ Kim Ye Won commented, "I saw the making film and I noticed there were parts where you showed great maturity for your age and led the scene. I saw that the flow being created with your lead. You are an adult."

Nam Ji Hyun blushed and responded, "Was I very skillful?" She added, "Chang Wook oppa also said, 'Ji Hyun was an adult' after we filmed the scene and that made me blush."

Spoiler

nam-ji-hyun,ji-chang-wook_1500911307_%E3%85%9D.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/nam-ji-hyun-reveals-that-ji-chang-wook-made-her-blush-with-this-comment-after-their-bed-scene

• Like 20
  • Wiggle 1

On 5/17/2018 at 12:10 AM, ptp321 said:

Why is it that when she’s rubbing that dog’s belly that I picture her doing that to Wookie?!?!  What the hell is wrong with me?!!!!  (Dont answer that question!) *sigh* ugh! #sufferingfromwithdrawals

Namji version of massaging :D:D

credit to the owner

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

On 17/03/2018 at 1:26 PM, adi2019jiji said:

Hahaha teacher @pauliza u gave us tough "question"  and the options are near to riddle..haha

Ok my angel thought to choose  "b" , my devil side of thought is "c" :naughty: (I shouldn't elaborate more since haters may used this as their points said that namji shippers are irrational bla bla) but I knew  some shippers here may think alike as me when its comes to delulu we are in sync..lol.. 

What a bless days to us yesterday & today.. even a small tinny things this thread are on fire.. cant wait for dvd to debunk us if they were like "oppa dongseng relationship" :ph34r: or even much more "chemical reaction " which the substance can create a "bomb" to this thread...B)

Ok since to much negative things lets spazz this since "others" dont liked..:mrgreen:

I just had to quote this post since it was about waiting for the dcut to answer the question whether: "they were like "oppa dongseng relationship" :ph34r: or even much more "chemical reaction "".

And I think the answer is obvious now after I watched the dcut. The "oppa dongsaeng" theory is definitely out of the window.

• Like 3
  • LOL 16

2 hours ago, daloula said:

I just had to quote this post since it was about waiting for the dcut to answer the question whether: "they were like "oppa dongseng relationship" :ph34r: or even much more "chemical reaction "".

And I think the answer is obvious now after I watched the dcut. The "oppa dongsaeng" theory is definitely out of the window.

I was supposed to click on the "haha" button and it's not working for me...like how many times have I done this lmao :rolleyes: Oh well..it could be oppa dongsaeng at first..but it definitely went to another level just by a few meetings and was taken to a whole new level afterwards..and I'm completely blown away and is on a point of no return :lol: What has SP done to me?

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

5 hours ago, daloula said:

Ahaha… of course! We don’t do those kind of skinships with our dongsaeng right? *insert BGM: Breathing All Day* :lol:

3 hours ago, achinawa said:

Oh well..it could be oppa dongsaeng at first..but it definitely went to another level just by a few meetings and was taken to a whole new level afterwards..and I'm completely blown away and is on a point of no return :lol: What has SP done to me?

Yup, indeed. And I feel youuu... :lol:

Anyway, I never ship Wookie with his female lead before :D But with Jihyun is different. I even have the urge to ship them from the time they published this promotional posters:

They look sooo good together that it awakened my shipper heart. So beautiful, lovely and cute. Both look so fresh and young, and they show a real couple vibes.  

Watching the Dcut feels like my theory is finally proven! hahaha. Many signs that Wookie is so smitten with Jihyun. His body language, especially his eyes say it all, so soft and full of admiration when looking at Jihyun, sometimes is on fire :lol: Wookie's aura in SP is also different compared to in his previous drama. Can't help myself thinking he is 'not acting falling in love' this time :wink: 

• Like 16

I honestly never shipped any couple just from watching their drama. Since I think what happens in the drama is happening between their characters and not them. If I feel the onscreen chemistry is too good to not be present off-screen too, I start watching the BTS. If in the BTS they also have the same if not more chemistry then I can ship the two.

This is why I also never use scenes or happenings in the drama as proof for my ship.

And this is also the way I started to ship these two even though I was skeptical about the pairing before. 

• Like 16

I don't really ship easily when it comes to pairings on kdramas coz I feel like I'd be expecting too much of them,get overexcited,and get broken when things don't turn out well in the end.Plus most Kdramas don't repeat pairings,so whats there to see if you've been filming for like 4 months or so only.So I'm all about good story plot,good acting,and chemistry when watching a drama. I didn't really ship these two at first,and didn't really look at the bts when it first came out. But I did see chemistry right away when the drama aired, their bickerings from the start were all so spot on,that kept me going , looking forward to the drama every week. I'm not sure when I started watching the bts..I think it's when BH was giving first aid to JW..and thought there's probably something else ..like its seems too friendly ,comfortable or are they really just like that hehe,that's when I started watching the other bts that came before it and (of course awaiting the latest bts) the rest is history. I looked at the bts of their previous pairings(just to compare)but it doesn't seem to be like what they have. Months after the drama ended,and I'm still hooked.Then came the dcut and look where we are now. :lol:

Happily shipping that is.^_^

• Like 14
  • LOL 6

Reposted this video from @suspiciouspartner_ sbs ig  on 13 June 2017 because it was appeared on my ig explorer.What caught my attention was the way Wookie stared at Hyunnie in this video .My curiousity made me marathon Episode 1 to 20 within 2 days after that.Hooked to the drama made me looked forward  for their behind the scenes and accidentally found sbs catch first kiss behind the scenes .Haha ...one of the top comment " What did he did in minute 3.33 ? " was the reason I started to ship this couple :lol: .

Of course I jump on  this ship after made a few comparisons  their off screen interactions with their past co actresses /co actors .And  Suspicious Partner Dvd is the GOLD  for my shipper's heart :D

• Like 18
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, achinawa said:

I'm not sure when I started watching the bts..I think it's when BH was giving first aid to JW..and thought there's probably something else ..like its seems too friendly ,comfortable or are they really just like that hehe,that's when I started watching the other bts that came before it and (of course awaiting the latest bts) the rest is history.

Agree! It's one of my fave scenes too. They're so soft in that scene, and the bts even softer. Dcut put the longer version of the bts. I love seeing their interaction there, so natural :wub:

Let's throwback to the bts... :D

Spoiler

• Like 15

5 hours ago, achinawa said:

What has SP done to me?

Dearie.... the question is... what has SP done to us! Hahahah. And i love it that namji brings out the inner closet shipper heart in some of you! Hehe. 

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Reposted this video from @suspiciouspartner_ sbs ig  on 13 June 2017 because its appeared on my ig explorer.What caught my attention was the way Wookie stared at Hyunnie in this video .My curiousity made me marathon Episode 1 to 20 within 2 days after that.Hooked to the drama made me looked forward  for their behind the scenes and accidentally found sbs catch first kiss behind the scenes .Haha ...one of the top comment " What did he did in minute 3.33 ? " is the reason I started to ship this couple :lol: .

Of course I jump on  this ship after made a few comparisons  their off screen interactions with their past co actresses /co actors .And  Suspicious Partner Dvd is the GOLD  for my shipper's heart :D

Dearie... 3 min 33 sec is nothing compared to what we have in the dcut alr. Hahahahah!

• Like 3
  • LOL 17

3 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Dearie... 3 min 33 sec is nothing compared to what we have in the dcut alr. Hahahahah!

Hahahaha ...Bingo !! That DVD  cut is 3min 33sec x 100 :lol:  .But still that 3 min 33 sec was the beautiful beginning of my Namji journey .Love it :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

45 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Dearie.... the question is... what has SP done to us! Hahahah. And i love it that namji brings out the inner closet shipper heart in some of you! Hehe. 

So let me rephrase that :What have you done to us, SP? :lol:

Ikr...never in my wildest dreams have I imagined myself being on a shipper thread:lol: I was a happy lurker first but I couldn't help but join in :lol:    (well I've joined forums before but its all about my fave British bands,rock n roll and stuff but not that active nowadays..I visit the forum sometimes though :p) But just the same,it's nice having to chat with people of the same interests (or not) somehow you get to see  things on a different light as well. And yeah you guys are funB):tongue:^_^

• Like 13

15 hours ago, daloula said:

So true @daloula .......

even the innocents wont buy that!!! :D:ph34r:

the way they kissed and their body language is not even for parental guidance. The kiss BTS in youtube speaks for itself. LOL :blush:

Image result for suspicious partner gif

Related image

Related image

• Like 17

Hi chingus 

I just wanna make sure is it Wookie said ‘oppa sarangahanda’ in the bts of their last scene like someone here mentioned because it’s not so clear for me. I’m sorry if I’ve to ask this kind of confirmation since  I keep forgetting. 

Btw, we’ve almost a year for Wookie to finish his military plus waiting for their relationship confirmation, lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

53 minutes ago, rose90 said:

Hi chingus 

I just wanna make sure is it Wookie said ‘oppa sarangahanda’ in the bts of their last scene like someone here mentioned because it’s not so clear for me. I’m sorry if I’ve to ask this kind of confirmation since  I keep forgetting. 

Oh I heard it. It's bts of the proposal scene. But I'm not sure what the context is, why did he say so, and to whom he addressed it... he kinda said it in casual manner while walking.

I remember someone also said Jihyun told the PDnim that Wookie scolded her? :D Why and how he scolded her?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Changsky said:

Oh I heard it. It's bts of the proposal scene. But I'm not sure what the context is, why did he say so, and to whom he addressed it... he kinda said it in casual manner while walking.

I remember someone also said Jihyun told the PDnim that Wookie scolded her? :D Why and how he scolded her?

I heard that too but since it felt kinda out of the blue and I didn’t get the context, I just brushed it off as him being his extra self lmao.

• Like 2
  • LOL 16