[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

6 hours ago, achinawa said:

I watched Healer at the time it was airing mainly for the obvious reason that is Wookie :lol: My first one though was Smile Donghae (ah long drama :tongue: but him and BongYi's character were cute on it hehe).My recent one before SP was Fabricated City which I think was pretty decent for an action film (its got good acting from wookie as well) 

Post SP has always been SP :tongue::lol: I'm rewatching SeGa (while waiting for the dcut a month ago) but I haven't finished it yet ,tsk -_- Seriously, moving on from this drama to another is hard. :(:mellow:

Oh I remember  watching clips of Smile donghae but I wasn't interested in Ji Chang wook then , Suspicious partner is the only drama of him that really caught my attention (I fell inlove with him  when I saw the shower scene coughh  B)) Nam ji hyun's acting and  nuances are really on point and when I  found out that she's taking up psychology I admire her even more :rolleyes: 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, daloula said:

Lmao I can’t relate since I watched Healer while it was airing because of PMY (had the dcut too lmao) and so even watched the K2 (not my fave), empress ki, five fingers, fabricated city and even that Angel short drama with that Kara member even before suspicious partner. 

I also rewatched Healer for the hundredth time after wookie enlisted.

I was actually originally put off watching Healer when it aired (since a lot of the very popular/hyped/widely acclaimed dramas have let me down before so I was worried that I'd watch it only to be disappointed) and only watched it just over a year ago when the hype had long died down. Do I regret it? A little, as I would've probably become a JCW fan earlier, but I have the full boxset for it as well now and have rewatched it 4 times too, haha... I agree there's believable chemistry there and it was very naturally integrated into the plot, but it pales in comparison to the explosive chemistry in Suspicious Partner, especially when I went back and rewatched Healer not long after JCW's enlistment. It's still up there as an all-time favourite drama of mine, though. The rewatch value is high.

As for The K2, it's probably my least favourite of the projects I've seen from JCW so far. The way the romance was written into the plot felt very forced and some of the writing/plot logic was kinda beyond me lmao... I was much more interested in the action scenes which were executed brilliantly and also in the dynamic between Je Ha and Yoo Jin (which was really entertaining in the earlier episodes and faltered later on). But ultimately, poor writing and unconvincing romance (I never thought I'd have to say those words for a JCW drama, though I definitely felt he worked hard to make it work as much as he could - there's only so much you can do to salvage writing flaws) let it down majorly... if it weren't for JCW I would've probably dropped the drama.

Fabricated City I've seen 3 times - twice with 2 different groups of friends and another time on my flight back from Hong Kong (I was lucky enough to spot it in the movie selection, haha). It's a really good action movie (JCW in action scenes never disappoints) but it pained me to watch him get beat up in some of the scenes. I also watched Seven First Kisses for both JCW and Lee Joon Gi, and the OST JCW sang for it was stuck in my head for ages, haha.

I've honestly still yet to finish watching Empress Ki (I think I have about 12 episodes left), just because there are so many episodes and it's not really an easy-to-watch drama (which is why I think I'm kinda picky when it comes to historical melodramas... I'm still recovering from Moon Lovers lmao) so I need to be in a certain mood/mindset to watch it even though I am enjoying it as a drama. I got spoiled something pretty big as much as I tried avoiding it, so that's also putting me off, haha... I'm determined to have definitely completed it by the time JCW returns from the military though. It's a good drama to show off his acting range too - I never would've thought I'd ever get angry/annoyed at a character JCW has played :lol:

Comparatively, with Jihyun, the only other project of hers I've seen is Shopping King Louis, and I'm a fan of Seo In Guk too (mainly his music, but I liked him in Hello Monster as well) but the romance was very light/fluffy and innocent there to match the overall vibe of the drama - perhaps that's why I felt something was not quite there with the chemistry, even if the drama was enjoyable to watch on the whole and I liked the actors.

Sorry I rambled so much, haha - I couldn't help but contribute to the talk of JCW and Jihyun's other projects too.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, changwooks said:

I was actually originally put off watching Healer when it aired (since a lot of the very popular/hyped/widely acclaimed dramas have let me down before so I was worried that I'd watch it only to be disappointed) and only watched it just over a year ago when the hype had long died down. Do I regret it? A little, as I would've probably become a JCW fan earlier, but I have the full boxset for it as well now and have rewatched it 4 times too, haha... I agree there's believable chemistry there and it was very naturally integrated into the plot, but it pales in comparison to the explosive chemistry in Suspicious Partner, especially when I went back and rewatched Healer not long after JCW's enlistment. It's still up there as an all-time favourite drama of mine, though. The rewatch value is high.

As for The K2, it's probably my least favourite of the projects I've seen from JCW so far. The way the romance was written into the plot felt very forced and some of the writing/plot logic was kinda beyond me lmao... I was much more interested in the action scenes which were executed brilliantly and also in the dynamic between Je Ha and Yoo Jin (which was really entertaining in the earlier episodes and faltered later on). But ultimately, poor writing and unconvincing romance (I never thought I'd have to say those words for a JCW drama, though I definitely felt he worked hard to make it work as much as he could - there's only so much you can do to salvage writing flaws) let it down majorly... if it weren't for JCW I would've probably dropped the drama.

Fabricated City I've seen 3 times - twice with 2 different groups of friends and another time on my flight back from Hong Kong (I was lucky enough to spot it in the movie selection, haha). It's a really good action movie (JCW in action scenes never disappoints) but it pained me to watch him get beat up in some of the scenes. I also watched Seven First Kisses for both JCW and Lee Joon Gi, and the OST JCW sang for it was stuck in my head for ages, haha.

I've honestly still yet to finish watching Empress Ki (I think I have about 12 episodes left), just because there are so many episodes and it's not really an easy-to-watch drama (which is why I think I'm kinda picky when it comes to historical melodramas... I'm still recovering from Moon Lovers lmao) so I need to be in a certain mood/mindset to watch it even though I am enjoying it as a drama. I got spoiled something pretty big as much as I tried avoiding it, so that's also putting me off, haha... I'm determined to have definitely completed it by the time JCW returns from the military though. It's a good drama to show off his acting range too - I never would've thought I'd ever get angry/annoyed at a character JCW has played :lol:

Comparatively, with Jihyun, the only other project of hers I've seen is Shopping King Louis, and I'm a fan of Seo In Guk too (mainly his music, but I liked him in Hello Monster as well) but the romance was very light/fluffy and innocent there to match the overall vibe of the drama - perhaps that's why I felt something was not quite there with the chemistry, even if the drama was enjoyable to watch on the whole and I liked the actors.

Sorry I rambled so much, haha - I couldn't help but contribute to the talk of JCW and Jihyun's other projects too.

Oh I also watched the seven first kisses for JCW (including the BTS and the awkward press conf  where he was really honest about having enough with the action roles lmao).

I loved hello monster too which is from the same writer of SP. I actually prefer the writing of hello monster for the thriller part because it was tighter. 

About the K2, I was already worried about the writing since the writer is the same for Yongpal which had a good 3-4 first episodes (apparently because the writer copied some other work and got called out at that point) then it became a real mess. So I wasn’t surprised. Even JCW shaded the writer in his post K2 interviews as it seems the script was sometimes ridiculously light with little to no details compared to Song Ji Na’s detailed writing.

For NJH, I watched WHYMF while it was airing but wasn’t really interested in her substory as I was more focused on the older sister’s story.

I still have 2 episodes left to watch in SKL and I agree about what you feel about the chemistry. It was a pure and fluffy kind of chemistry that felt kinda friendly.

There are obvious flaws in SP’s writing but the chemistry kept me waiting for the new episodes while rewatching the old ones and also for the new BTS lmao. Because the BTS also showed a new side of JCW where he was not as guarded nor he was controlling what he wanted to show the world of him. 

I guess NJH is someone really comfortable to be around that gets people to open up easily. As I have also witnessed from her appearance on running man where she was paired with KJK who is a reserved kind of person with a stubborn personality too. But they got close quickly and he even started asking for her opinion on several subjects when he is more of a dictator usually.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, daloula said:

Oh I also watched the seven first kisses for JCW (including the BTS and the awkward press conf  where he was really honest about having enough with the action roles lmao).

Ah, yes... I remember that press conference :lol: I enjoyed seeing both JCW and Lee Joon Gi on the same project but I was definitely agreeing with him and thinking... give the man a break with the action roles, haha... I don't blame him since it's very physically demanding (you could very clearly tell with regards to The K2 where he did all the stunts himself) and from an actor's perspective I can certainly see why he wouldn't want to be typecast like that and seen as a one-trick pony all the time when his acting skills are far beyond that.

1 hour ago, daloula said:

There are obvious flaws in SP’s writing but the chemistry kept me waiting for the new episodes while rewatching the old ones and also for the new BTS lmao. Because the BTS also showed a new side of JCW where he was not as guarded nor he was controlling what he wanted to show the world of him. 

I agree with you on this one too. With regards to The K2, the obvious flaws were really far too abundant and glaringly detracting from the drama for me to ignore - it was far too off-putting, paired with the sheer lack of chemistry and scenes where there was zero logic behind it. Even a lot of the characterisations felt off.

In SP the only real noticeable thing I picked up on was that the pacing felt a bit off in parts and that the middle episodes dragged a little, so with regards to the overall plot I think it might've been better off with maybe 38 or 36 episodes rather than 40, but I really can't complain about that as it's a common minor gripe about most dramas in general. But the cast and characters had already really grown on me by the time the middle episodes rolled in, not to mention I could feel the chemistry between JCW and NJH right off the bat (the playful bickering between Bonghee and Jiwook was too endearing for me to not want to see more) so I was enjoying it enough to want to continue watching (the SBS Catch content also definitely helped too :lol:) and overlooked these little minor things.

I agree that you could definitely see JCW relax a lot more and be at ease in joking around and opening up more to show his playful self on the set, especially in comparison to a lot of his earlier projects where it felt like he held back a bit in that regard, so the overall friendly/familial ambience between the cast and crew really warmed my heart too, and that's not even going into his interactions with Jihyun... ^_^

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, daloula said:

Lmao I can’t relate since I watched Healer while it was airing because of PMY (had the dcut too lmao) and so even watched the K2 (not my fave), empress ki, five fingers, fabricated city and even that Angel short drama with that Kara member even before suspicious partner. 

I also rewatched Healer for the hundredth time after wookie enlisted.

And that is why i love that you're on board with us shipping namji. Kekeke. It's always nice to hear about fans supporting wookie's previous projects faithfully on board this ship cos at times, i do wonder if i'm a little delulu. However, having fellow shippers like you make me feel at peace, that i'm not alone in this crazy madness since you guys understand or know wookie longer than i have, and there is some objectivity or facts to what we have been seeing.

It's nice to read @changwooks and your comments on wookie's previous drama. Thanks @changwooks for sharing your pov and your experience too! Maybe i should really try to finish healer to the best of my ability. I didn't know the existence of wookie until SP came along, or maybe i did know, but i didn't bother to find out more. Only till SP came along then i noticed the existence of wookie. hahaha. So of course knowing wookie, you must have heard of healer. I tried to watch it, and succeeded till i forgot 1/3 of the drama? Then SP and their real BTS distracted me and i gave up watching. Till now, still dun have the urge to watch it too. I think it might also be due to the fact that i'm not too much into action genre.. i'm more into the romcom genre. LOL. But, i will say that PMY and him have great on screen chemistry too. But since i watched SP first, i guess you can say i'm spoiled or perhaps biased alr.

I haven had time to watch the rest of wookie's drama. I came across empress ki a few times as it keeps showing on my local channel. And each time i see that deranged king, i wanted to smack him cos i couldn't stand the sight of that childish guy who is supposedly the king and my impression was that all he could care about was the female lead. Which king does that? LOL. But now, i'm thinking of watching it or at least impressionable parts just to watch it for wookie's acting cos i can't believe that deranged king is the same person who i fell for in SP. Such a good actor he is. Keke.

As for hyunni, i haven even watched any of her dramas prior to SP. Not sure if i want to cos i dun think i have the time, but guess we have to see if i can ever find time for that as to watch her as an actress. Keke.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, daloula said:

I loved hello monster too which is from the same writer of SP. I actually prefer the writing of hello monster for the thriller part because it was tighter. 

About the K2, I was already worried about the writing since the writer is the same for Yongpal which had a good 3-4 first episodes (apparently because the writer copied some other work and got called out at that point) then it became a real mess. So I wasn’t surprised. Even JCW shaded the writer in his post K2 interviews as it seems the script was sometimes ridiculously light with little to no details compared to Song Ji Na’s detailed writing.

For NJH, I watched WHYMF while it was airing but wasn’t really interested in her substory as I was more focused on the older sister’s story.

I still have 2 episodes left to watch in SKL and I agree about what you feel about the chemistry. It was a pure and fluffy kind of chemistry that felt kinda friendly.

I guess NJH is someone really comfortable to be around that gets people to open up easily. As I have also witnessed from her appearance on running man where she was paired with KJK who is a reserved kind of person with a stubborn personality too. But they got close quickly and he even started asking for her opinion on several subjects when he is more of a dictator usually.

Agreed ,Hello Monster script was much tighter for me too .Although ratings wise,it didn't fair that much...but it showcased great acting performances.

Probably one of the reasons why I begged off K2 was because it did have the same writer as Yong Pal.I wasn't able to finish it even if starred the great JooWon (whom most projects I have seen..apart from the fact that I love him too as an actor hehe)..only up to episode 3 ,either I got bored or been busy with RL heh.  I would've love to start K2 just by Wookie teasers alone..but nah there was something on it that doesn't sit well on me :wink: Luv Wookie on Healer though but my fave one before SP came in  would have to be him in Empress Ki and Fabricated City hehe :tongue::D (Wasn't able to watch Warrior Baek Dong-soo  back in 2009 but I remember wanting to watch it haha,but because internet connection sucks during that time plus I have my work, I begged that one off )

As for Hyuni.. SKL was alright...luv her innocence  and the pureness of her character here. Her previous work,WHTMF ... I was more invested on the Father's storyline ... but then she's cute on it. There was an article I read before that her character wasn't intended to be til the last episode of the drama..but maybe because of the chemi with PHS that it got extended. Before this,there was Angel Eyes...she was on about 4-5 episodes the most only in this drama..but wow  tears just literally flow on me for her part and HaNeul's part. I honestly think that before SP... her and KHN got better chemistry than her other pairings. (It would be nice if they can do another project together,to see what its gonna be like). During SP though, I saw Hyuni's best chemistry with Wookie ^_^ It's such a huge break for her , me thinks,to step out of that child actress persona and I'm happy she was up for the challenge and did it gracefully. 

Will stop for now :lol:

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

I haven had time to watch the rest of wookie's drama. I came across empress ki a few times as it keeps showing on my local channel. And each time i see that deranged king, i wanted to smack him cos i couldn't stand the sight of that childish guy who is supposedly the king and my impression was that all he could care about was the female lead. Which king does that? LOL. But now, i'm thinking of watching it or at least impressionable parts just to watch it for wookie's acting cos i can't believe that deranged king is the same person who i fell for in SP. Such a good actor he is. Keke.

As for hyunni, i haven even watched any of her dramas prior to SP. Not sure if i want to cos i dun think i have the time, but guess we have to see if i can ever find time for that as to watch her as an actress. Keke.

Sorry to cut your post..but yes do watch it for Wookie's sake hihihi :tongue::D

As for Hyuni..try Angel Eyes ... she's on the first 2 episodes ...coming on to later parts just by bits hehe 

• Like 10

@changwooks, @daloula, @babyval22, @achinawa  I love reading your posts about Wookie's and Jihyun's previous projects. Thanks :wub:

Same thoughts about The K2 :D I love Healer too, one of my all time fave Kdramas :wub: Also love Fabricated City, and I watched 7 First Kisses too.

And yes, Empress Ki shows Wookie's acting range. He is really good in portraying the character. Should watch EK if you want to know how good his acting is. I think EK is the turning point oh JCW acting career, he is a good actor.

I even love "Have You Ever Had Coffee With An Angel?" The 2 episodes special drama which is very light and heartwarming, with KARA member (Park Gyuri). Though it's short they have a good chemistry.

As for Jihyun... I watched Angel Eyes after SP, but only watched her and Kang Haneul parts :lol: Found out that KHN is Jihyun first kiss in real and reel. And KHN is close with Wookie :)

14 hours ago, changwooks said:

In SP the only real noticeable thing I picked up on was that the pacing felt a bit off in parts and that the middle episodes dragged a little, so with regards to the overall plot I think it might've been better off with maybe 38 or 36 episodes rather than 40, but I really can't complain about that as it's a common minor gripe about most dramas in general. But the cast and characters had already really grown on me by the time the middle episodes rolled in, not to mention I could feel the chemistry between JCW and NJH right off the bat (the playful bickering between Bonghee and Jiwook was too endearing for me to not want to see more) so I was enjoying it enough to want to continue watching (the SBS Catch content also definitely helped too :lol:) and overlooked these little minor things.

Agree! :wub: Some friends of mine didn't finish watching SP because they think it's dragging. But actually SP has so many other good things for the drama to worth watching. Like the main leads chemistry, the strong choice of casts who can act, the beautiful scenes, even the OST, etc. But we can't force other to like it.

15 hours ago, daloula said:

Mte! It's nice to see Wookie other sides trough SP bts, like his protective side. He is so protective of Jihyun during filming the bed scene :wub:

Also glad to see Wookie is so relax and a lot more at ease in joking around and opening up more to show his true self (his playful side) on the filming set. Boy is obviously very happy. Well, happy Wookie happy fans right? kekeke.

• Like 13

8 hours ago, achinawa said:

During SP though, I saw Hyuni's best chemistry with Wookie ^_^ It's such a huge break for her , me thinks,to step out of that child actress persona and I'm happy she was up for the challenge and did it gracefully. 

Indeed. Couldn't agree more! :wub:

*forgot to quote this in my previous post*

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Changsky said:

Agree! :wub: Some friends of mine didn't finish watching SP because they think it's dragging. But actually SP has so many other good things for the drama to worth watching. Like the main leads chemistry, the strong choice of casts who can act, the beautiful scenes, even the OST, etc. But we can't force other to like it.

I recommended watching SP to my colleague/friend last January coz she accidentally saw my phones wallpaper (which was SP's rain scene) at the time we were in a seminar together and she asked what drama was it and said she'd give it a try,coz at that time she was watching IANAR hehe. She texted me just last week and told me she was having SP marathon haha :lol: And she said these two seems real close and in another level..couple vibes(how Wookie hugs Hyuni in the drama she says..like there's no tomorrow :lol: As if he wanted to kiss her neck but suddenly remembers that they're on a drama lmao :lol: ) This coming from a married non-shipper and someone who just watches kdramas whenever she has time.And oh..she has not seen the bts...not yet. :rolleyes::lol: Shall I make her?:tongue::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 18

7 minutes ago, achinawa said:

I recommended watching SP to my colleague/friend last January coz she accidentally saw my phones wallpaper (which was SP's rain scene) at the time we were in a seminar together and she asked what drama was it and said she'd give it a try,coz at that time she was watching IANAR hehe. She texted me just last week and told me she was having SP marathon haha :lol: And she said these two seems real close and in another level..couple vibes(how Wookie hugs Hyuni in the drama she says..like there's no tomorrow :lol: As if he wanted to kiss her neck but suddenly remembers that they're on a drama lmao :lol: ) This coming from a married non-shipper and someone who just watches kdramas whenever she has time.And oh..she have not seen the bts...not yet. :rolleyes::lol: Shall I make her?:tongue::lol:

Awww... :wub:

Yes, please make her watch the bts n Dcut :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

31 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Awww... :wub:

Yes, please make her watch the bts n Dcut :lol:

I did tell her that I have the dcut and she wants me to make a copy:huh: which I couldn't comply :lol: we only see each other during seminars and her home's too far away from me..so I just end her the bts links...the one in full on sbs catch and that no cut bts kiss amongst others :tongue::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

10 hours ago, Changsky said:

As for Jihyun... I watched Angel Eyes after SP, but only watched her and Kang Haneul parts :lol: Found out that KHN is Jihyun first kiss in real and reel. And KHN is close with Wookie :)

Coincidentally enough, JCW and KHN have starred in the musical Thrill Me together (where they also had on-stage kiss scenes since they played characters who were lovers - I'm pretty sure I remember reading in an interview JCW did some time around Healer-era where he mentioned that he's actually shared more kiss scenes with KHN than he did in Healer with PMY :lol:)... so it's a real throwback to see them in talks to star in another musical while they're both doing their part in the military, haha. So to find out that KHN is also Jihyun's real first kiss is a pretty funny coincidence :lol:

10 hours ago, Changsky said:

Definitely! I think that was the main complaint people had apart from the usual instances with bitter fans/shippers not liking the main pairing (though I really can't see how you could be disrespectful enough to hate on another pairing, even if you don't agree with it) but sadly it's still a common occurrence among drama/actor fans. You can very easily just disagree or not enjoy a drama without hating on it or the actors, or shaming other people for enjoying it... For me, both the on-screen and off-screen chemistry were the selling points for SP, not to mention how I liked the cast as a whole - Choi Tae Joon also really grew on me when watching SP and it shows that he and JCW are close friends off-screen too.

• Like 17

Why is it that when she’s rubbing that dog’s belly that I picture her doing that to Wookie?!?!  What the hell is wrong with me?!!!!  (Dont answer that question!) *sigh* ugh! #sufferingfromwithdrawals

• LOL 21

22 hours ago, achinawa said:

As for Hyuni..try Angel Eyes ... she's on the first 2 episodes ...coming on to later parts just by bits hehe 

Oooo.. i tot angel eyes was an entire drama.. u mean it wasnt? Gahh. Thanks for the heads up! Will check it out when time permits! 

10 hours ago, achinawa said:

I recommended watching SP to my colleague/friend last January coz she accidentally saw my phones wallpaper (which was SP's rain scene) at the time we were in a seminar together and she asked what drama was it and said she'd give it a try,coz at that time she was watching IANAR hehe. She texted me just last week and told me she was having SP marathon haha :lol: And she said these two seems real close and in another level..couple vibes(how Wookie hugs Hyuni in the drama she says..like there's no tomorrow :lol: As if he wanted to kiss her neck but suddenly remembers that they're on a drama lmao :lol: ) This coming from a married non-shipper and someone who just watches kdramas whenever she has time.And oh..she has not seen the bts...not yet. :rolleyes::lol: Shall I make her?:tongue::lol:

Yes u shld! LOL. She will be shocked on another level. 

3 hours ago, pauliza said:
Hyunnie's new ig update :D

Translation for Hyunnie's ig update .

credit to the owner 

I shall not comment. B)

I realise another thing i love abt us today. LOL. Most of us are aware and agree with the flaws SP had and i liked that. Hahah. Not all drama will be perfect and i think it makes us credible that we acknowledge the flaws of our fave drama as well. Kekeke. 

Good night y'all!

• Like 17

Spoiler

Suspicious Partner - Epsd 9 throwback :D

Miss them so much :D

"I m his present. His present girlfriend " 

"I suddenly feel dizzy .We had quite a wild night together,did't we  ?? " :lol::lol:

"I could call you my baby's father " :D

• Like 15
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, pauliza said:

Hyunnie's new ig update :D

Translation for Hyunnie's ig update .

credit to the owner 

The hair bun tho... Jihyun with hair bun always reminds me of the laundry kiss *tell me how to move on* :lol:

And I think she set her hair like that lately? Maybe she loves that style. Hmmm :wink:

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

13 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I realise another thing i love abt us today. LOL. Most of us are aware and agree with the flaws SP had and i liked that. Hahah. Not all drama will be perfect and i think it makes us credible that we acknowledge the flaws of our fave drama as well. Kekeke. 

Found a review about SP. I think she just watched SP recently. She writes about the flaws too. But over all this one is a good review (put it under spoiler) :wub:

Love what she says about Bonghee: "Unlike so many K-Dramas where the female heroine is a martial arts expert, but can’t hold her own when she’s actually in danger — I’m looking at you, “Cinderella and the Four Knights“ — Bong-Hee is a fourth degree black belt in taekwondo, who utilizes her skills well." :lol:

• Like 12

11 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Oooo.. i tot angel eyes was an entire drama.. u mean it wasnt? Gahh. Thanks for the heads up! Will check it out when time permits! 

Yes u shld! LOL. She will be shocked on another level. 

I shall not comment. B)

Narp.Hyuni was the young version of Goo Hye Sun's character, so she appears only on the first 2 in full..and just snippets of her in both lead characters memory in some episodes. :)

I haven't heard from her after our last convo..she probably have finished the drama already and just busy with work and her kids.And I'm not sure how to insert the drama and bts to our convo when mostly its about life and teeth :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2