[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

40 minutes ago, achinawa said:

1. Await for the new Hyuni drama 

2.ig updates from both parties

3.Rewatch their past dramas

4.Watch a totally new drama with a different actor/actress

3. Rewatch SP dcut

But the last one would mean having to give up your rationality again :lol: By that time Wookie has returned from MS :tongue:

*at least  this is what I plan on doing besides RL :tongue:

My version of "How I m going to survive till 2019" 

1- Rewatch Dvd cut clips 

2-Rewatch Dvd cut clips 

3-Rewatch Dvd cut clips 

4- Daily visits /updates to this thread 

5- Update my ig - no new stuffs - reposted old stuffs .Who cares ,as long as its Namji related .Afterall,its my ig & I can repost the same Namji kiss scenes for 100 times :lol::lol: .

6- Rewatch Suspicious Partner drama for nth times 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

To add another perspective to the "oppa saranghanda" discussion, now that I got to rewatch the particular part, Park SeonHo PD actually mentioned Ha JungWoo in Beastie Boys, which at first he forgot the title of the movie and Changwook answered. In Beastie Boys, HJW's character referred himself as Oppa to his two girlfriends. So, was the utterance in connection with this discussion? Maybe yes or maybe no, because there was a cut before they joked about this, which we didn't know what they were talking about, or rather what Jihyun said/did that made them laughed. One thing for sure, we knew before from sbs catch that the whole atmosphere of the shooting of proposal scene was bittersweet, but it was very apparent in the DCut that neither was able to hide their sorrow knowing that the end was truly near.  

Glad to see everyone still contributes to this thread and shares your thoughts after receiving the Dcut, I too still visit here regularly to check on your point of views, and it warms my heart to see how our hope is still burning, even more than before.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

i forgot to mention this but the PDnim mentioned in one of the Dcuts or was it hyunnie who said it....but anyways the PDnim is known for taking video shots of hands and feet. it tells a lot with just a little gesture. so if you noticed they did quite a lot of hand rubbing and feet movements. he likes to capture those image. 

=P

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, mangoicy said:

To add another perspective to the "oppa saranghanda" discussion, now that I got to rewatch the particular part, Park SeonHo PD actually mentioned Ha JungWoo in Beastie Boys, which at first he forgot the title of the movie and Changwook answered. In Beastie Boys, HJW's character referred himself as Oppa to his two girlfriends. So, was the utterance in connection with this discussion? Maybe yes or maybe no, because there was a cut before they joked about this, which we didn't know what they were talking about, or rather what Jihyun said/did that made them laughed. One thing for sure, we knew before from sbs catch that the whole atmosphere of the shooting of proposal scene was bittersweet, but it was very apparent in the DCut that neither was able to hide their sorrow knowing that the end was truly near.  

Glad to see everyone still contributes to this thread and shares your thoughts after receiving the Dcut, I too still visit here regularly to check on your point of views, and it warms my heart to see how our hope is still burning, even more than before.

Ahhh. Glad to have another perspective too! For the life of me, i can't find any reason on why wookie said that. But.. ahahaha. Oh wells, its all subjective and only the team will know why did wookie say that. Keke. Thanks for sharing ur perspective dearie! 

2 hours ago, shady01girl said:

i forgot to mention this but the PDnim mentioned in one of the Dcuts or was it hyunnie who said it....but anyways the PDnim is known for taking video shots of hands and feet. it tells a lot with just a little gesture. so if you noticed they did quite a lot of hand rubbing and feet movements. he likes to capture those image. 

=P

So u mean in the bts there's lots of moments where namji had lots of hand rubbing and feet movements? Haha. But i'm pretty sure its another guy who has been filming the bts and not the PDnim. Maybe PDnim gave instructions to the other guy. Keke. 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, achinawa said:

Sorry for the trouble..anyone who has a bigger picture of this? 

Dun think i've seen a bigger pic but i could be wrong. Hahaha. Is there a reason why u want the bigger pic? Hahahaa. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Dun think i've seen a bigger pic but i could be wrong. Hahaha. Is there a reason why u want the bigger pic? Hahahaa. 

No particular reason really. Hehe.Or maybe what I need is a clearer picture? I just want to see their faces :lol:

If you have an Ig account..would you be able to save the pic? (Just asking,noob:lol: , filling up my comp with SP pics haha :lol: )

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@babyval22 im talking about the scenes that are IN the drama. and some touching in the BTS are part of the scene so they are practicing. but other touches are them just doing it on their own...hahaha.

you can tell which ones are meant for the drama and which ones are for themselves. 

been busy with work and mommy life that i keep forgetting to write here and forgetting what i was going to say =P so when i recall certain things ill let you guys know. you can always ask as well.

• Like 12

11 hours ago, mangoicy said:

One thing for sure, we knew before from sbs catch that the whole atmosphere of the shooting of proposal scene was bittersweet, but it was very apparent in the DCut that neither was able to hide their sorrow knowing that the end was truly near.  

Indeed. Feel that too. Their facial expressions and voices during filming the last scene also say it all. And they delivered the scene so well, like it's real hence the beautiful proposal scene :wub:

Throwback to Wookie and Jihyun IG post when SP ended. Both said something like "it's really end". 

• Like 13

14 hours ago, shady01girl said:

@babyval22 im talking about the scenes that are IN the drama. and some touching in the BTS are part of the scene so they are practicing. but other touches are them just doing it on their own...hahaha.

you can tell which ones are meant for the drama and which ones are for themselves. 

been busy with work and mommy life that i keep forgetting to write here and forgetting what i was going to say =P so when i recall certain things ill let you guys know. you can always ask as well.

Ohhhh. Thanks for the clarification dearie! I see what u mean now. Kekeke. Gambatte with ur RL! Hahaha.  

17 hours ago, achinawa said:

No particular reason really. Hehe.Or maybe what I need is a clearer picture? I just want to see their faces :lol:

If you have an Ig account..would you be able to save the pic? (Just asking,noob:lol: , filling up my comp with SP pics haha :lol: )

I'm a noob too. Kekeke. I dun think we can save ig pic, can we? But from this pic we can see where they are too. Hahaha. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

28 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I'm a noob too. Kekeke. I dun think we can save ig pic, can we? But from this pic we can see where they are too. Hahaha. 

I'm not sure for those with ig accounts hehe. Oh yes we can see them..but I have become a sucker for anything NamJi :wub::lol: (this is bad :lol: )

Ctto: nam ruim on yt

• Like 10

Omooo... Finally live performance of uri couple theme! So happy to hear the song live :wub:

I think it was performed in '2018 Short Film Concert Live'? (rough trans)

Cr: @FromWonderwall

Source: Youtube

• Like 13

You're my favorite. 
My favorite pair of eyes to look into. 
My favorite name to see appear on my phone. My favorite way to spend an afternoon. 
You're my everything :heart: .

credit to the owners

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

Omooo... Finally live performance of uri couple theme! So happy to hear the song live :wub:

Niceeeee^_^ Been waiting for ages for this song to be perfomed live. One of my faves from the SP OST. ❤ 

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, achinawa said:

Niceeeee^_^ Been waiting for ages for this song to be perfomed live. One of my faves from the SP OST. ❤

And the feels tho... :huh: Bring back all their beautiful scenes *miss uri couple so much*  

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, Changsky said:

And the feels tho... :huh: Bring back all their beautiful scenes *miss uri couple so much*  

Yep...BH while waiting for JW to come home that led to BHs confession,the necktie scene,the 1st kiss,the laundry kiss to name a few.All these were beautiful scenes and having incorporated this song to it gave more feels and tension to Jw and Bhs relationship.

*you are not alone dear, everyone on here misses them 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Changsky said:

Cr: @FromWonderwall

Thank you for sharing!!!! Watching this brings back so so so much memories. Gosh. I miss SP. And i dun care. I need to set aside time to watch the dcut again. T.T

• Like 9

This song still gives me the feels and I love it so much.

I’m still stuck to this ship no moving on and I used to think it would be a several weeks thing lmao. I also thought the dcut would debunk me and give me a closure but it is only making fall deeper for these two and for this ship as well as for the drama. It’s been over a month since I received the dcut but I keep discovering new things and falling deeper for Namji. 

SBS catch might have shown the playful side of their relationship but the dcut actually gave us a fuller image and an appreciation of how deep their relationship actually is. How caring and supportive to each other they really were. How long and lovingly they actually looked at each other. It was much more than I ever expected or dreamed of. 

• Like 17