[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 5/24/2018 at 4:14 PM, Changsky said:

I'm still so into this live version. Thank the person who RT-ed and made the tweet appear in my TL :wub:

Found the lyrics (under spoiler) also quite perfect to describe uri couple love story... hehe.

I always felt that How About You?, is more of a BH song to JW. The lyrics speak of it...to me it's like an unrequited love song and then there's always that question,how about you? Like she's asking if he would've felt the same.  (The answer of  which ,we know of course as 101 reasons why i like you..kekeke :tongue::lol: ) But amidst everything,she was willing to wait for him.(Eventhough BH rejected him at one point and broke up with him, you can still feel that JW holds a special place in her heart)At least this is my perspective of it. :tongue::D

14 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

So, from me, happy "이 여자야" (a.k.a. "This is my woman") scene anniversary too, chingus! :lol::wub::lol::wub:

BTW, on a more serious note, if we are talking about throwbacks/anniversaries, 1 year ago today we also had a really beautiful and meaningful scene (and one that Wookie's favorite too), i.e. BH's confession and JW's "Don't fall for me" scene:

Spot on dearie.When clips of the Jiscovery concert came about on youtube left and right ,that one scene that intrigued me was the "this is my woman" scene flashed on the big screen hehe. Sure,I never understood the writings (of what the caption was or what question was on the screen)my limited Korean comprehension is not helping as well, but then you hear the crowd cheering for it (if thats an affirmation that they liked also the scene or just having that fluttery feeling or maybe because its just Wookie talking hehe..I wouldn't know) so I just rule out that "hmmm...possible that it could be one of his favorite scenes" and I'm like "Alright, coz I liked that scene too, even if I wasn't sure if he was just saying it to break YJ spirits(that is, in the drama)" But of course few seconds later he told BH that "he doesn't want to turn his employee to a liar :lol: " But rather than going over what happened next, that look on Wookie's face when he was introducing the scene (SP scenes to be precise) was that look of someone in love..how do you describe that feeling when you're in love lol,like he's about to chuckle but tries to control and still be cool about it. Like he wanted to tell something but  tries to hide it. (There was a part of me that thinks he's trying to gauge the fans reaction hah! ) There was an evident smile on his face,even the slightest grin,whenever SP comes along,there was a totally different vibe(that you feel even if you are just watching) and his eyes to me were very telling:wub: (but its just me..I'm not sure at that time if it was just the effect of the drama or I just love them too much that I'm being biased haha...I'd love to know what you guys think :lol: )

Can I just say how beautiful Hyuni is on that confession/rejection scene?(And while she was waiting for JW to come home..that's one fine acting there,and I think this is the first time we heard almost half of How About You, in the background,which added to the emotional aura of the scene) I felt her dismay, her embarassment,her tears, her pain and the courage to accept that rejection with tears on her face  was something to be proud of (I loved her more because of this scene).The wide array of emotions she had to express was just brilliantly executed.Wookie in return, got me on his already regretful look when he gave BH that hug,it was like admitting from then on that it was a bad decision on his part.

(But then we saw how BH made him suffer,hah..its cute :tongue::lol: )

With that..happy anniversary to the "this is my woman" scene also *hooray*^_^ amongst other annivs kekeke :DB)

• Like 14

56 minutes ago, achinawa said:

I always felt that How About You?, is more of a BH song to JW. The lyrics speak of it...to me it's like an unrequited love song and then there's always that question,how about you? Like she's asking if he would've felt the same.  (The answer of  which ,we know of course as 101 reasons why i like you..kekeke :tongue::lol: ) But amidst everything,she was willing to wait for him.(Eventhough BH rejected him at one point and broke up with him, you can still feel that JW holds a special place in her heart)At least this is my perspective of it. :tongue::D

Then it's a reciprocal feeling :wub:

56 minutes ago, achinawa said:

Can I just say how beautiful Hyuni is on that confession/rejection scene?(And while she was waiting for JW to come home..that's one fine acting there,and I think this is the first time we heard almost half of How About You, in the background,which added to the emotional aura of the scene) I felt her dismay, her tears, her pain and the courage to accept that rejection with tears on her face  was something to be proud of (I loved her more because of this scene).The wide array of emotions she had to express was just brilliantly executed.

Same thought, couldn't agree more! Love Hyuni on that scene, her acting, beautiful face, perfect with that hairstyle and outfit :wub:

• Like 12

15 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Now, there is one scene - included in episode 11, that aired on March 25th 2017, i.e. exactly 1 year ago (and that's why I am mentioning it now of course :tongue:) - that tends to be ignored and neglected by all of us. 

I think you're supposed to write May 25th hehe :tongue: .. coz in the beginning of your post I did saw May 10th. But then this typo is nothing compared to your great views. 

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

Then it's a reciprocal feeling :wub:

Same thought, couldn't agree more! Love Hyuni on that scene, her acting, beautiful face, perfect with that hairstyle and outfit :wub:

Middle towards the end :tongue: ... but then JW says he didn't know when it started :lol: Molla..molla...I don't know anymore :unsure:haha :tongue: Reciprocal it is then. :lol:  ( but what I meant earlier is the song being more of a BH song rather than JWs. (I'll stop...coz I'm getting confused with my own words :lol: )

Beautiful uri JiHyun yang❤

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Its unfortunate that they don't have the bts or dcut for Don't Like Me Back scene ... I think Hyunni made a lot of effort in there, I think she really did cry her heart out ... you can see that her face was a little puffy (I know I look like that when I cry a lot)

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, Swanflwer said:

Its unfortunate that they don't have the bts or dcut for Don't Like Me Back scene ... I think Hyunni made a lot of effort in there, I think she really did cry her heart out ... you can see that her face was a little puffy (I know I look like that when I cry a lot)

I second this. She worked real hard and it turned out beautifully.^_^

Maybe it was too much for the dcut?:rolleyes::ph34r::lol: I'm pretty sure SP team still have lots on their archive ...:lol: Argh..PdNim..why can't you share? :tongue::lol: I kid,lmao

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

32 minutes ago, achinawa said:

I second this. She worked real hard and it turned out beautifully.^_^

Maybe it was too much for the dcut?:rolleyes::ph34r::lol: I'm pretty sure SP team still have lots on their archive ...:lol: Argh..PdNim..why can't you share? :tongue::lol: I kid,lmao

I'm pretty sure we have lots more bts footages. But i guess the editing team for the dcut alr had lots of work to be done. You know, just strategically cutting the scene just when wookie touches hyunni hair, ensuring the hot kisses and all the t action dun get caught by us and etc. Hahahaha. And yes, they could have saved the effort and gave it all to us. LMAO. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

"I love you. 
I love you because you actually put effort into me. I love you because nobody has ever given me the love you have given me and you are the only one who could ever love me this way. I love you because you always make me feel that I am worth something. I love you because you have a nurturing nature and you take care of me. I love you because you made me smile when I almost forgotten how to. I love you because you have a huge and honest heart. I love you and every little detail about you. I love you because you are simply You" 

credit to the owners

• Like 11

The D-cut is a treasure trove!  I keep discovering new scenes that will trigger my emotions.  I guess I can forget about ever moving on. :huh:  That ship has sailed.

In the “please like me back” BTS, JH had to cry uncontrollably like a baby and it took her some time to get there, but all along the way Wookie was by her side to support her and comfort her. He was patient and tentative, rubbing her shoulders, holding her hand and not once did he let go. His back was towards the camera but it was obvious that he was wiping away tears of his own....like the sight of his Ji Hyunie crying can bring him to his knees.  Reels of his future milestones started flashing through my mind...

1. Wookie tearing up as he lays eyes on his bride as she walks down the aisle.

2. Wookie hearing news that he’s going to be a father.

3. Wookie sharing the news to his mom that she’s going to be a grandmother.

4. Wookie crying when holding his newborn’s feet for the first time.

5. Wookie looks on proudly as his children are handed their diplomas on stage.

6. Wookie giving away his own daughter and entrusting some young lad to care for her and make her happy for eternity.

My only hope is that at each of these events, Ji Hyun will be where she is always meant to be...by his side! That’s not much to ask, right?  Ugh....the feelings!  I just can’t anymore....:lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 14

11 hours ago, ptp321 said:

The D-cut is a treasure trove!  I keep discovering new scenes that will trigger my emotions.  I guess I can forget about ever moving on. :huh:  That ship has sailed.

In the “please like me back” BTS, JH had to cry uncontrollably like a baby and it took her some time to get there, but all along the way Wookie was by her side to support her and comfort her. He was patient and tentative, rubbing her shoulders, holding her hand and not once did he let go. His back was towards the camera but it was obvious that he was wiping away tears of his own....like the sight of his Ji Hyunie crying can bring him to his knees.  Reels of his future milestones started flashing through my mind...

6. Wookie giving away his own daughter and entrusting some young lad to care for her and make her happy for eternity.

My only hope is that at each of these events, Ji Hyun will be where she is always meant to be...by his side! That’s not much to ask, right?  Ugh....the feelings!  I just can’t anymore....:lol:

Hahahahhaha!!! I love that bts too. I haven finish watching the dcut in its entirety but when i speed watch the dcut.. this scene was one of those that i love. It was so obvious wookie was giving her the support she needed, and then helped her go back to normal by being his cheeky self with her. Keke. 

Omo! I hope his future milestones would be what u envisioned too! Muahahaha. Chaebal! After watching the dcut, u feel as though no one else is better for him than hyunni alr. 

• Like 16

15 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Wooooow those milestones are DAEBAK!!

one more (don't miss it)  

He will tear up when his wife delivering their baby,  while holding her hand tightly....  

Too sweet to handle 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Changsky said:

So happy to know many people who are just start watching SP love uri couple too :wub:

She is one of them :)

Most of her tweets are from the drama scenes  .You should ask her to watch the bts & show her the link to this thread .hihi...She will definitely lost in Namji heaven with all of us :lol::lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

13 hours ago, Changsky said:

So happy to know many people who are just start watching SP love uri couple too :wub:

206 cavities is too much though :lol::lol::lol:

Just like this person who wants to see BH by his side for 24 hours, :rolleyes::lol:

Ctto

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

12 hours ago, Changsky said:

Jihyun update from Haneulnari but can't see her face :)

Cr: jyeonjoah

Good morning everyone! Hahaha. Thanks for sharing hyunni's update! Haha. I chincha goner alr cos the first thing i tot i saw was wookie in his whirlwind girl black taekwondo outfit. Hahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 8