[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

One of my many favorites from SP is the picnic scene hehe ..atmosphere is real nice and good vibes from the start . Add up the dcut bts which was fun and had lots of NamJi moments haha :tongue::lol:

Happen to stumble on our lil JiWook's ig (obviously lurking at ig on my free time hehe :tongue: ) and found this... (it has been posted on here already many pages ago) but its real good to reminisce.Lucky kiddo definitely. ❤

Ctto

Luv how Hyuni gives little Wookie a bicycle ride.Sweet and adorable❤ And Hyuni did give big Wookie a short ride,only that he's too heavy for her to continue haha (and it seems to me that CW was the one who wanted the ride badly :tongue::rolleyes::lol: )

I miss them so much!

#how to move on,lmao

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, achinawa said:

Luv how Hyuni gives little Wookie a bicycle ride.Sweet and adorable❤ And Hyuni did give big Wookie a short ride,only that he's too heavy for her to continue haha (and it seems to me that CW was the one who wanted the ride badly :tongue::rolleyes::lol: )

The title of this video "Jcw looks like get jealous to  little NJW " :D

credit to the owner 

Haha ..by the way,no word "Move on " in Namji shippers's dictionary .Similar to no word "Personal space "in Namji couple dictionary :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

The title of this video "Jcw looks like get jealous to  little NJW " :D

credit to the owner 

Haha ..by the way,no word "Move on " in Namji shippers's dictionary .Same to no word "Personal space "in Namji couple dictionary :lol:

Ahaha.. the song :lol:

#howNOTtomoveOn

#HereToStayHaha

Aww..this boy hehe❤ :D

Ctto

• Like 9

I'm still so into this live version. Thank the person who RT-ed and made the tweet appear in my TL :wub:

Found the lyrics (under spoiler) also quite perfect to describe uri couple love story... hehe. Makes me remember what Jiwook says about Bonghee:

"The last two years that Bong Hee wasn’t present… During those two years, I felt safe and calm. The line between today and yesterday… and the line between today and tomorrow were blurred. Yesterday was like today. Today will become tomorrow. The days were mundane. No one ever invaded my life. They were peaceful days on which I also didn’t invade the others’ lives. After I met Bong Hee, everything… got messed up. I met a stalker. The real culprit resurfaced. My space… has been invaded. It’s dangerous and tiring, but it’s never boring. That’s a day with Bong Hee." – Noh Ji Wook

Cr: http://thecantabilelife.tumblr.com/post/163581731409/favorite-quotes-of-suspicious-partner-k-drama

#missNamJisomuch

Spoiler

English Lyrics

CHEEZE - HOW ABOUT YOU

Source: https://kagasa.com/cheeze-how-about-you-suspicious-partner-ost/

I remember this good day
I am surprisingly dull
Cornered and hated
The world is beautifully made

Spring in love
The moment you came
I liked the feeling of spring
You are the season

How about a day I spent with you?
How about you and me walking through time?
The one who keeps dreaming
I wait for you every day

How to say it?
A day isn’t a day without you
I hope this moment will be every day

I saw this image a few times
Your eyes see me
When your eyes face me like that
I blossom in deeper nostalgia

All over the sky
An open glow
As if it were in your name
It looks like my heart is infected

How about a day I spent with you?
How about you and me walking through time?
The one who keeps dreaming
I wait for you every day

How to say it?

It’s already been abandoned
I already can’t change it
Other words do not come out
What do you have to say?
My delayed heart

How are you smiling with me?
How do we walk together every day?
What I said in this dream
I’m telling you now

How to say it?

• Like 12

5 hours ago, achinawa said:

One of my many favorites from SP is the picnic scene hehe ..atmosphere is real nice and good vibes from the start . Add up the dcut bts which was fun and had lots of NamJi moments haha :tongue::lol:

Happen to stumble on our lil JiWook's ig (obviously lurking at ig on my free time hehe :tongue: ) and found this... (it has been posted on here already many pages ago) but its real good to reminisce.Lucky kiddo definitely. ❤

I miss them so much!

#how to move on,lmao

I love how wookie was playing with the little boy and namji was just still talking to each other. Hahahah. Reminds me a family. LOL. No wonder the little boy or his mum couldnt resist posting that ig post on namji being his parents and their lookalike or sth. :D

2 hours ago, Changsky said:

"The last two years that Bong Hee wasn’t present… During those two years, I felt safe and calm. The line between today and yesterday… and the line between today and tomorrow were blurred. Yesterday was like today. Today will become tomorrow. The days were mundane. No one ever invaded my life. They were peaceful days on which I also didn’t invade the others’ lives. After I met Bong Hee, everything… got messed up. I met a stalker. The real culprit resurfaced. My space… has been invaded. It’s dangerous and tiring, but it’s never boring. That’s a day with Bong Hee." – Noh Ji Wook

Cr: http://thecantabilelife.tumblr.com/post/163581731409/favorite-quotes-of-suspicious-partner-k-drama

#missNamJisomuch

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Those dialogues. Bring back so much memories. Is it too much to ask for bumkey breathing all day live version? ): miss namji so much too. Dcut made me miss their interactions alot. 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I love how wookie was playing with the little boy and namji was just still talking to each other. Hahahah. Reminds me a family. LOL. No wonder the little boy or his mum couldnt resist posting that ig post on namji being his parents and their lookalike or sth. :D

I had the same thought lmao It was so cute that he was teasing her about the way she was eating even while playing with the kid. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

33 minutes ago, piggieb said:

Happy 1st Anniversary STARING AT HER STAR

Oh gosh! Has it been a year since this posting? Ahahaha. Happy anniversary! Kekek. And i just realised tmr will be the anniversary for him gazing at his moon. :grimace:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

13 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Oh gosh! Has it been a year since this posting? Ahahaha. Happy anniversary! Kekek. And i just realised tmr will be the anniversary for him gazing at his moon. :grimace:

Just noticed the dates they posted about gazing at the star & gazing at the moon were really close - 24 May & 25 May 2017 .If i m not mistaken gazing at the star (bts photo of epsd 7 ) & gazing at the moon (Rain scene- epsd 12) :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

32 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Happy one year anniversary to wookie gazing at his moon.. LOL

We sure have lots of anniversaries :lol:

Everyone's happy ^_^

But seriously that Wookie caption means a lot to our shipper hearts :wub:^_^

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, achinawa said:

Everyone's happy ^_^

Lmao that caption of his was suspicious for sure.

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

7 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Yes!!! :blush:

Well, for once I can consider myself lucky to live in the "wrong time zone" (which I blame for not being able to stream kdramas, or watch Vlives, etc, since they always happen during my working hours :wacko:) because for 6 hours I get to enjoy 2 anniversaries at the same time...

As I am writing, it's currently 11 pm of May 24th in my place, so I am still entitled to celebrate the "STARING AT HER STAR" 1st anniversary, but since it's officially the 25th in Korea,  I can also celebrate the "GAZING AT HIS MOON" 1st anniversary :tongue:

LOL, with NamJi, even the smallest things make me happy!  :lol::lol::lol:

So, here it goes from me:  

HAPPY NAM:heart:JI GAZING ANNIVERSARY TO US! 

Hope you don't mind me reposting:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Seriously, I guess you all know me by now and are aware that I usually don't like to read too much into IG posts, and I stay away from  speculations on the deeper meaning and/or timing of NamJi's posts or more in general of their IG activities  (or those of their friends, etc) , but even for me it is really, really difficult not to consider these 2 posts as a pair. 

Wookie's choice of pic and caption are "at least suspicious" (which is obviously a rational shipper's way of saying "speak for themselves, and speak volumes at that" :tongue:) .

But also Hyunie's post is suspicious, and even more so in light of Wookie's post update just one day later. It's true that she phrases her caption more as a promotion of the drama since it was broadcast night, but for one thing it is different from her other posts to promote SP because this is not BTS (like the majority of her posts for SP) but an actual scene of the drama and while in the pic you only see her "stargazing" everyone knows who BH is actually staring at in that scene. And also the stars she added... yes, it is not unusual for her to edit pics (though she mostly uses the snow app to add effects to her other posts), and I would not have given it much thought had not been for Wookie's moon :wink: 

So, this is one of the  NamJi "coincidences" that even I am more than willing to consider "not just a coincidence" :wink::lol:

And, just to be clear, I've had this thought for the longest time, so this at least is not an effect of the d-cut messing with my head :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

So, after properly celebrating the NamJi gazing anniversary, I wanted to add something else... Since of course the rain scene and moon/star gazing throwback can't be missed but it is too easy, let me attempt something less obvious now. 

When we celebrated the 1st Suspicious Partner anniversary on May 10th (and following days ^_^), many of you took the time to reminisce and share your favorite scenes. Even though I could not join the fun, I truly loved reading everyone's thoughts. And that was clearly not the only time we commented on our favorite scenes in this thread (even if, truth be told, maybe we tend to discuss favorite behind-the-scenes more :lol: which also makes sense since this is the shipper thread and not the drama thread :wink:), as this kind of topic would of course come up from time to time. 

From what I could gather being in this thread - as a lurker first, and as a regular poster later - since the beginning, the Top-10 list, or Top-5 list, tends to be more or less the same for all of us, even though the exact ranking order may vary from person to person. I am also aware that our preferences might be affected to some extent by the existence of swoon-worthy BTS (i.e. scenes we got the BTS might get more points) but I think that in general we  do choose scenes that are meaningful for the romantic arc, of for the drama as a whole, or scenes that stand out before they are funny, etc. 

Now, there is one scene - included in episode 11, that aired on March 25th 2017, i.e. exactly 1 year ago (and that's why I am mentioning it now of course :tongue:) - that tends to be ignored and neglected by all of us. And I don't see it circulating a lot in IG, etc. so it seems to be the general consensus that this scene is not that important. So, why should be also celebrate this  throwback if this scene is not that meaningful? :huh: Because "a certain someone" included this very scene in his own "best 4 romantic lines in SP" list  and looked also pretty happy or rather ":wub:"  rewatching it in front of his fans :wink::D  (and if memory serves me right, this is the only reason why this scene was ever mentioned and discussed in this thread :lol:

The scene is obviously this one...

And this is the reason why that scene deserves more love from us and maybe to be included in shippers'  lists of the best SP scenes :lol::   

So, from me, happy "이 여자야" (a.k.a. "This is my woman") scene anniversary too, chingus! :lol::wub::lol::wub:

BTW, on a more serious note, if we are talking about throwbacks/anniversaries, 1 year ago today we also had a really beautiful and meaningful scene (and one that Wookie's favorite too), i.e. BH's confession and JW's "Don't fall for me" scene:

Oh, but just checking now the SBS drama YT channel vids for ep 11 and 12 I see many more great scenes... Since I badly need to go to sleep now though, I'll leave the throwbacks to those scenes to you, if you want to share here :)

Have a great Friday everyone!!!  :heart:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7

10 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Now, there is one scene - included in episode 11, that aired on March 25th 2017, i.e. exactly 1 year ago (and that's why I am mentioning it now of course :tongue:) - that tends to be ignored and neglected by all of us. And I don't see it circulating a lot in IG, etc. so it seems to be the general consensus that this scene is not that important. So, why should be also celebrate this  throwback if this scene is not that meaningful? :huh: Because "a certain someone" included this very scene in his own "best 4 romantic lines in SP" list  and looked also pretty happy or rather ":wub:"  rewatching it in front of his fans :wink::D  (and if memory serves me right, this is the only reason why this scene was ever mentioned and discussed in this thread :lol:

The scene is obviously this one...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUgpbbihXhH/?utm_source=ig_embed

And this is the reason why that scene deserves more love from us and maybe to be included in shippers'  lists of the best SP scenes :lol::

So, from me, happy "이 여자야" (a.k.a. "This is my woman") scene anniversary too, chingus! :lol::wub::lol::wub:

Ah... thanks for reminding me about that Wookie's fave scene. Happy "this is my woman" scene anniversary too... :lol::wub::lol::wub:

10 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

BTW, on a more serious note, if we are talking about throwbacks/anniversaries, 1 year ago today we also had a really beautiful and meaningful scene (and one that Wookie's favorite too), i.e. BH's confession and JW's "Don't fall for me" scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddNE0eCoAzE

This scene is one of my favorite too. What an emotional scene, and Jihyun really delivered the scene so well. Viki has the clip with our fave song:

The Dcut version of this rejection scene is slightly different with the aired version, a little change in the angle but it makes the scene better.

And don't forget that we also have fancam for bts, where Jihyun seems a bit tired and Wookie touch Jihyun hair like he wants to comfort her :wub:

• Like 13

Reposted my old post & quoted the captions :D

1st & 2nd posts - "HIS EYES GLEAM LIKE A STAR" .Physically No Ji Wook & Ji Chang Wook is the same person ,right ?Now she is referring to his physical appearance,the eye (Wookie also admitted that his eyes are the most attractive part of his body :D

) .

3rd Photo- Hyunie's ig update .Staring at the Stars  ( Its CONFIRMED she is staring at Wookie in this photo - Refer to video no 5 ) .

4th Photo - Wookie's ig update with the captions " Gazing at moon " .This post is so transparent like a glass & obviously he is referring to Hyunie = Moon  .

5th Video - connection with the 3rd photo .The best part of our ship are ~ We got hints directly from our OTP through their igs.Its CONFIRMED they are referring to each other as moon & star .Obviously this is not a delulu post because I am elaborating with the facts from their ig's post :D

• Like 12

16 hours ago, achinawa said:

Everyone's happy ^_^

We should celebrate! Ahahaha. Anniversaries are never too many! Kekeke. 

11 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

So, this is one of the  NamJi "coincidences" that even I am more than willing to consider "not just a coincidence" :wink::lol:

And, just to be clear, I've had this thought for the longest time, so this at least is not an effect of the d-cut messing with my head :lol::lol::lol:

To be honest, i never really tot abt the significance of these ig posts but reading what u guys posted.. and the timing of the post by these 2.. kekeke. I would also say it may mean sth more too. Either this or fate was messing with them. :D

5 hours ago, Changsky said:

Celebrating their "Staring at the star" and "Gazing at the moon" moment :wub:

Mannnnn. I love this drawing! Its really how i envision them when they are not occupied by other stuffs. LOL. -_-

• Like 13