[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Gazing at the star :heart:

DjARi80.png

These are so cute! Why do you look so smitten wookie?! :blush:

"The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that's that." — Woody Allen

AnYlvAT.gif

This scene feels so real :bawling:  :heart: 

I don't know why but after watching the Dcut this looks more like wookie and hyuni rather than lawyer Noah and Bonghee...

OsNOivn.gif

SOR04k4.png

ctto

• Like 19

On 5/11/2018 at 3:41 PM, Changsky said:

Thank youuu... I remember reading it. I love this part. It shows his admiration and adoration :wub:

Q10: How was acting with NJH who played the role of BongHee?

A: Her acting style is different from mine, so watching her I learned a lot. Despite having different acting styles, I think we showed a lot of chemistry . And since we had many chances to practice our lines together before shooting the scenes, our chemistry improved even more. 

Q11: You said that you learned a lot watching NJH, but what kind of things concretely?

A: She is really meticulous. She analyzes the script minutely, as if she is studying it. Even if she is younger than me, I learned from her in this respect. Because she interpreted things differently, her style was different, etc. I think what I gained enriched my way of thinking.

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/402989-official-ji-chang-wook-and-nam-ji-hyun-couple-jibongjiji-couple/?page=1486

Cr: @midorinokerochan

Seems like Wookie can't compliment her enough. Post SP both Hyuni and wookie keep  complimenting each other left and right! :D

Just by reading the interview you can tell that he understands hyuni really well and appreciates her hard work. He might be older than her yet he doesn't hold back in acknowledging that there's so much to learn from her. 

His respect, admiration and adoration towards hyuni was more apparent in the Dcut and boy doesn't stop there but he goes and rains her with compliments both in the SP sets and in his interview. :heart:

• Like 19

3 hours ago, masthu said:

This scene feels so real :bawling:  :heart: 

I don't know why but after watching the Dcut this looks more like wookie and hyuni rather than lawyer Noah and Bonghee...

I know right? :wub:

I love the bts of the laundry kiss so much, because of Wookie and Hyunnie reactions after filming the scene. They stay close to each other, hug and pat each other back/shoulder, wrist holding, and more touch and skinships to comfort each other :)

Even Hyunnie sounds like a Mom comforting her Son while trying to calm down Wookie because the staff keep teasing him. Like she is saying “shhh Mommy is here” and also encouraging him “we did great, you’ve worked hard, it’s okay Orabeoni...” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And I’m really curious to know what Wookie said to the staff :lol: I think they teased about him being breathless when kissing her?

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Changsky said:

And I’m really curious to know what Wookie said to the staff :lol: I think they teased about him being breathless when kissing her?

Haha... reminds me of the kitchen kiss scene clips on SBS Catch where they teased JCW for licking his lips after the kiss (even though that's a common habit of his and he does it a lot regardless haha) and he replied with "my lips were itchy" and seemed flustered that they pointed it out. :lol: I love the atmosphere between all of the cast and crew as a whole that they could freely joke around and tease like this. I'm sad that I won't be able to watch all the DVD clips myself though

• Like 13

Hello...

Although I may not post here often, I felt that I need to share something on this special occasion of SP 1st Anniversary as a Jibong/Jiji fan and I am really glad that the 1st anniversary celebration had been extended...

Time flies and 1 year has passed.
I must admit that my journey does not really start on 10 May last year due to my confusion of the genre of this drama and the 2 teasers (election and taekwondo) did not help to clarify my doubts but confused me even further!! haha

However, on that fateful day (Jun 1),  I started to see my twitter and IG flooded with many clips of their 1st kiss and.... that marks the beginning of my journey on this ship!

SBS-SuspiciousPartner.png

I spent the whole of my Jun and Jul period in 2017 anticipating the arrival of every Wed and Thu and when the drama ended on Jul 13 with the narration from our OTP, I was tearing despite that it is a happy ending..
I guess i was sad because it was time to let go and say goodbye to them.

BUT....  I was wrong because... I am stucked with them for the past 1 year and here I am  celebrating on the 1st Anniversary of SP with all of you!! :D

TBH, I have not really started any other dramas since SP , partly due to my busy schedule but also there isn't any shows out there that could attract my attention nowadays.
During my free time, rather than starting a new show, I will repeat some of my favorite episodes/scene of SP and the below are some
of my favorite.
1) Rain scene and the gazing scene

SuspiciousPartner11-12-00565.jpg
2) Please stay with me for 5 min scene (necktie scene)

SuspiciousPartner13-14-00598.jpg
3) The Jakiya scene

SuspiciousPartner27-28-00252.jpg
4) Whole of last episode

14-4-800x445.jpg
5) And....not forgetting, all of their kissing scenes...haha..

OnE3sdX.jpg

Ctto from Instagram....

(Sorry...it seems like I cannot really decide which one is my favourite because there are too many of them!!)

And... not only the drama,the BTS that was released by SBS catch during that period of time was one of my highlight as well.
Watching the BTS can sometimes be more interesting that the drama itself!! 
Their collaboration had brought my expectation of "Chemistry" and many other aspects of an OTP  to a higher level.
I used to think that it is rather common for co-stars to have a certain level of chemistry in order to make their acting real. Therefore, i will always tell myself not to think too much or analyse too much but with them... and the release of the D-Cut recently, it is really not easy for me to NOT thinking!! 

The D-cut had revealed many things which made me love them even more. 
It shows us how hard they had work  to deliver us a good show
It shows us how their relationship develop during the different stages of filming
It shows us how much fun and joy they had when filming this drama despite the tight schedule
And yes...it shows us the 27 min of their kissing scene... :wub:

(There're many things that I will like to share about the D-Cut but i think it will be too long so I will try to find time to share again after sorting out my thoughts... )

OK.. I don't really want to bored you all with my long winded and grandmother story but to wrap up, I am just glad to see that there are so many people here (both old and new faces after 1 year.) who share the same love for our OTP.

Whether is it as a CP or individual, I love them both and will continue to support them in their future works.

Next year when we celebrate SP 2nd Anniversary, JCW will also be discharged from military and who knows, there maybe more things worth to celebrate so let's continue to spread the positive and happy vibes!!

iMxoqbA.jpg

Hwating!!! :heart:

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

The Origin

SP's Drama preview was played on my TV during the commercial break, noted the actress was the girl from WHTMF & SKL noted myself this girl (NJH) drama & acting are worthwhile to watch & then JCW appear with his handsome silhouette in sleek suit:D (a little bit of fangirl strike me, who won’t fall with that look) ok noted myself to watch this drama premieres on 11 May 2017 (1st eps broadcasted in my country) to see how this two unfolded the story-line.

1st episode was aired, it enticed & lured me to keep watching the next episode, never once i was babbled regarding the acting or the storyline, somehow u can predict the storyline, but both of their acting was convincing & both had gave me such a high degree of chemistry onscreen & how they “chewed” the script & make the dialogue alive. Hence, it was never a single week for me to miss out every episode of SP aired on my TV. Be hell-bent to me, I started following suspiciouspartner_sbs IG to get latest update of the next episode.( This is where I started to watch all the SP’s BTS & started to be addicted with our OTP offscreen interaction yet to be their shipper)

1494012466_268_subway-misunderstandings-and-drunken-frustrations-in-suspicious-partner.jpg

Both of them never hesitate to express the character even the character or the scene required an “ugly facial expression” which both of them are born to be an actor/actress, they nailed Noh Ji Wook's infamous dialogue You're dirty but you're pretty.”

The Momentum

The storyline of SP getting intense in the present of “Real Murder”. The momentum onscreen chemistry of lead actors are getting intense when Bong-Hee confess her feeling, Ji-Wook try to regain back Bong-Hee's love after he realized his love & overflowing of their aegyo while dating, bickering, PECK (1st Day celebration) & their ill-fated fate Bong-hee’s dad as the suspect in the death of Ji-wook’s parents ( ok this is a bit cliché actually & I hate atmost coz why Ji-Wook only saw Boong-Hee’s dad picture during the sworn worthy “Morning after” scene, can’t PD-nim seriously?? after neck nuzzled & shoulder kissed?please let them have more lovely-dovey time together maybe after 1 more episode..LOL)

Let me list down TOP 3  my fav scenes/episodes of out OTP scenes with my fav dialogues: -

1.  Episode 22 – In This Limited World

Scene when Ji-Wook ask Bong Hee to like him back, its start when JCW narration after he just saw his client death; “All of us have lost someone. Some lost a family member. Some lost a friend. Some lost a lover, whether the person was kind or evil, there is no one who did not lose someone in their course of like, therefore, life is cruel- Noh Ji Wook” when he realized how limited life In this world & asked Bong Hee to wait for him where she was right know, & when he saw her, he run & hug her; “Please like me back, I’m sorry I didn’t keep my promise that I was going to wait for you, Like me back right now, please”

2.       Episode 17: Eun Bong Hee’s Prime

After their silence kiss, indirect love confession from Ji Wook, the next day they went to look for Ko Chan Ho, “Wait all you want, I won’s change my mind, I won’t because it was so unfair, I went through such a hard time & now you like me? It’s too late, You realized it too late, I’ll make you suffer as much as I Have” then Ji-Wook gave her killer aegyo to Bong He.. “7 minutes won’t do this time! If you keep waiting you might die & rot away” . I love this scene so much coz It so funny yet cute :wub:& how Ji Wook respond to angry Bong Hee and his last move using his position as her boss then slightly tapping her chin ( heol it all “make sense” now after watched DcutB):ph34r:)

3.  Episode 30 : Postponement & Episode 31 ( Break-up part)

Seriously this episodes was so heartbreaking,:tears: I can felt their suffer, it was most painful scene for me to watch & I can’t leave out this episode to be in my top 3, eventho I do not watch this episode as frequent as other episodes but it really left me choking deep down when I started remembering this episode. :bawling:  A drunk Ji-wook asking Bong-hee not to leave him “We should never break up, even if I tell you to leave me, don’t leave, We should only think about ourselves – Noh Ji Wook”

Then Bong Hee discovered the truth behind Ji-Wook’s strange behavior, their date at the park wahhhh, my heart left to explode with tears.. “Its painful, seeing you suffer because of me is hard – Eun Bong Hee” “ No Matter what you tell me, I won’t let you go, I don’t want to – Noh Ji Wook”

Re-Celebrate:blush: , borrowing ur beautiful & creative banner my dear @masthu :wub:

0ZhuzjY.jpg&key=fba889495f97ce5164e4dae5

It was a difficult to select favorites scene, coz every single scenes/episodes in SP are precious & hardly to be forgotten,  at first i want to share my TOP 5 fav scene, but i might end-up make this post super long, so i leave out up to top 3 only which i found this 3 scenes gave me the excite of ridding the roller-coaster.. if i do have time i may share how this hell (the crazy addiction) became my heaven, when it was started ( actually i also want to figure it out when it actually started to ship this two, as i remembered when i watched their bts, the feeling/gut of this two was at other level was there (beyond co-star, beyond oppa-dongseng), even after their kiss scene, i just thought how will their mother react & does their mother ask them if they like each other, i knew this is their job, they are an actor, kiss scene was apart of their business, but seriously after deep thought, i think they are the first actors that i question myself with such nonsense question..if Almighty will, i hope i can see both of them are together at the altar exchange the rings, kiss each other passionate yet "polite":wink:, & NJH beautifully proposed by JCW  like Ji-Wook proposed Bong-Hee..:wub:

sp_ep_40_2902.jpg?w=605&h=324

IGs & Pics credit to owner 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Changsky said:

I know right? :wub:

I love the bts of the laundry kiss so much, because of Wookie and Hyunnie reactions after filming the scene. They stay close to each other, hug and pat each other back/shoulder, wrist holding, and more touch and skinships to comfort each other :)

Even Hyunnie sounds like a Mom comforting her Son while trying to calm down Wookie because the staff keep teasing him. Like she is saying “shhh Mommy is here” and also encouraging him “we did great, you’ve worked hard, it’s okay Orabeoni...” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Really curious about what they talk in the 27 minutes kiss. Pd nim and the whole crew teased him a lot. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Hello guys  ^_^  I just  finished watching Suspicious partner last week and  I immediately fell In love with Jibong couple the thing is ,  I first watched the BTS and fanmade videos of them than the drama . this is the first time that I ship actor and actress I hope I'm not too late hehehe :) Happy anniversary Suspicious Partner :wub:

• Like 17

On 5/12/2018 at 7:48 PM, changwooks said:

Haha... reminds me of the kitchen kiss scene clips on SBS Catch where they teased JCW for licking his lips after the kiss (even though that's a common habit of his and he does it a lot regardless haha) and he replied with "my lips were itchy" and seemed flustered that they pointed it out. :lol: I love the atmosphere between all of the cast and crew as a whole that they could freely joke around and tease like this. I'm sad that I won't be able to watch all the DVD clips myself though

Exactly! Yeah it's quite similar with the kitchen kiss scene :lol:

Me too... love the atmosphere at the filming site. It's very fun, friendly, full of jokes and laughters. And PDnims also very open to any input or discussion and very supportive. 

I watched SP for Wookie, and first time watching Jihyun's drama. But fall in love with her and become her fan too. Trough the bts I just know that she is very nice to the people she works with. And we can also see how staff treasure her. She talks to the staff like they're her friends and even share her food (sometimes feed them). No wonder many staffs willing to help her finding her earring, or do so many takes for an epilogue where Bonghee has to flip the coin because Jihyun keep getting the wrong side... hahaha. I mean that's how friendly and familiar the filming atmospere is :D

• Like 17

4 hours ago, nikkide vera said:

Hello guys  ^_^  I just  finished watching Suspicious partner last week and  I immediately fell In love with Jibong couple the thing is ,  I first watched the BTS and fanmade videos of them than the drama . this is the first time that I ship actor and actress I hope I'm not too late hehehe :) Happy anniversary Suspicious Partner :wub:

Welcome to the thread! Glad that you love SP and ship our lovely couple too... better late than never :)

Let's spazzing... :wub:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

Exactly! Yeah it's quite similar with the kitchen kiss scene :lol:

Me too... love the atmosphere at the filming site. It's very fun, friendly, full of jokes and laughters. And PDnims also very open to any input or discussion and very supportive. 

I watched SP for Wookie, and first time watching Jihyun's drama. But fall in love with her and become her fan too. Trough the bts I just know that she is very nice to the people she works with. And we can also see how staff treasure her. She talks to the staff like they're her friends and even share her food (sometimes feed them). No wonder many staffs willing to help her finding her earring, or do so many takes for an epilogue where Bonghee has to flip the coin because Jihyun keep getting the wrong side... hahaha. I mean that's how friendly and familiar the filming atmospere is :D

I definitely agree on that. I'd seen some of JCW's works before SP but I was only very casually invested. As I watched SP, I turned into a full-fledged fan who sought out as many off-screen interviews, behind the scenes clips, etc etc of him since he really won me over with his charisma and the way he expresses all of these subtle emotions in his expressions. Jiwook was a very refreshing and charming character that was very different to his past roles, and I'm glad that he was able to delve into the world of romcoms and once again show his acting range (I could see that he already had a knack for romance from watching Healer, but I wasn't expecting such explosive chemistry in SP, haha). I also really appreciate a male actor who isn't afraid to be "ugly" and go all-out with emotional crying scenes (I won't spoil, but Empress Ki was another drama where he's shown this side of himself too). Off-screen, I love his down-to-earth honesty, from the way he acts in interviews and filming clips, to the way he's so passionate about what he does and sincerely treasures his fans and freely jokes around with those around him. It's natural for JCW to be so openly lighthearted towards the people around him from what I've noticed in my time following him and his works, but I feel like there's another level of comfort to how he has been on the SP set. I feel like Suspicious Partner was a set where he could truly be at ease and not hold back at lightly teasing/joking around with the cast and crew like they were already good friends. I also like how his honesty shows that, despite his many years of experience as an actor, he's still constantly learning more and more with each project - I feel like his whole experience in working alongside Jihyun and the SP cast taught him a lot as an actor too, and that Jihyun helped him grow in that (as she's had more experience in rom-coms than JCW). I could go on more, but I'll stop for the sake of not getting too carried away with my praise for JCW :lol:

It was also the first I'd seen of Jihyun and I really grew to love her too. She gives off a really genuine, bubbly charm and puts a lot into what she does. She really shines and appears in her element on the SP set, so I was able to tell how down to earth she is from that alone. I think she and JCW both have similar mindsets in that regard, when it comes to their approaches to acting and how they react around staff members. Both are humble people who really put their all into their work and hold a clear deep respect for their colleagues and fans, and I'm really grateful for SP for allowing them to really be themselves on set, and allowing JCW to enter the military on such a warm note.

I feel like rewatching the Jiscovery concert again now... I'm hit with the nostalgia, haha 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

I've been down with being sick all weekend so i missed the time to post my reflections on SP.. hahaha. But better to be late than never! Hehe.

I started watching SP only because my cousin @attriste bugged me to watch it with her live so she has some chingus to spazz the drama over.. and i actually started it very half-heartedly.. cos i was busy with RL and had too many commitments. The previous drama that i was watching live and mad crazy over was LOTBS by LMH and JJH but that's another story. Anyhow, i'm not a person who follows drama live. I hate the waiting in between the weeks, wondering how the drama will pan out and etc. So after LOTBS, i told myself it would be the last. "No more!" I said. I was actually succeeding in holding off watching SP but my cousin on the other hand, if i didn't remember wrongly, was like, "get your butt in watching SP, omg, the show is damn good and etc" So... i started SP with the sole intention of accommodating her and that was prolly some time after the neck tie episode LMAO, i even remembered asking my cousin when i saw snippets of SP if JW ever realised that he slept like a baby whenever BH is with him. And then.. i started binge watching till the necktie scene, and i'm like...... OMG.. That scene. He didn't need to tell her. He knew, and she knew. !@#$%^* BUT still, it didn't made me want to watch it live and i just watched as and when i could.... until my cousin told me they slept together and i went, omg really?!?!? But in between those times, she would give me live updates on what was happening and how the drama was progressing. LOL. It was until they slept together that made me wanna go shoot, what the hell is this drama going on about? LMAO. AND THEN I REGRETTED WATCHING IT LIVE, because by the time i watched it live, it was the angst parts which is my ultimate love hate rs on why i hated chasing drama live. LMAO. *facepalm* On hindsight, i think only SP could have included a bed scene to lead to the main angst of the drama. *facepalm* other dramas be like angst first then bed scene, ours is the opposite. Bleughs. Well, after the laundry kiss, i was on board with the live drama chasing and i wanted to tear my hair out waiting for our OTP to get back together. In the midst of it all, i remember telling my cousin "they better gimme another bed scene, this time on JW's bed!" LMAO. We all know that came true. MUAHAHAHA. It didn't matter if they didn't give me another detailed bed scene. LMAO. I was happy enough to know they had another session on JW's bed. Keke. *shy shy* Besides, their first one was detailed enough. Keke. And.... that court kiss that my cousin and me didn't expect at the end of the second last episode came and both of us were like screaming tears of joy. LOL. *so silly* But that kiss made live chasing SP all worth it, so :wub:

As for namji BTS, honestly, i can't really remember when and what intrigued me to watch their BTS. I think it might be my cousin too cos she's very nosy and in a drama she's heavily invested in, she would check things out. So i'm guessing she prolly spazzed to me about them and all and i think i remember being very nonchalant about it. @attriste can you confirm that for me? LMAO. I mean, what else can BTS show us right? It's just actors doing their job, and etc. Everything on screen is part of their job, and even if namji chemistry was explosive, i think i remembered thinking okie... that's something to ponder so maybe i shld watch a tiny bit to see what i can get. Well, that tiny bit.. became a huge addiction when i came across wookie grabbing onto hyunni's shoulders and i went... "what was that?!?!?" Time stamp at 52 sec.

ctto

So there's no turning back and from this BTS onwards, i diligently went to rewatch all of SP BTS and etc cos as i mentioned above, i was late to the party. HAHAHA. 1, 2, 3 and many many watches later damn.. i became a namji-holic as @MoonlightSerenade told me before. WAKAKAKA. Watching the BTS and live chasing the drama at the later stage brought lots and lots and lots of excitement, emotion and curiosity that made me not consider and just give in the the dcut they announced even before the drama ended if i didn't remember wrongly? (pls correct me if my memory fails me, chingus). Even in our haven, i remembered @attriste and i were both apprehensive about joining this thread cos as per my first post in here in page 18.. :o (that seems eons ago.. :lol:)

On 7/5/2017 at 6:19 PM, babyval22 said:

I can't resist already! It's been a long long long time since I last shipped a couple. I've gotten my shipper's heart thoroughly broken before and from then on, decided that I should never ever ship an OTP again.  But... Jiji/jibong is making my shipper's heart flutter non stop with their chemistry and bts.

I won't dare to hope too much, but am just here to enjoy what OTP has to offer! Hehe.

Like @attriste said, i'm also here to mark my presence just in case one day, they throw us a bomb like what songsong couple did!

Oh, on another note, just in case there are chingus here who can help me, anyone knows where to find the full interview where JCW mentioned about waiting 8 years for NJH? Hahahas!

Mark my presence my foot, Val!  LOL. Namji addiction is so damn real that you have been here ever since. LMAO. And the dcut that i didn't consider the consequence at all in buying have been worth every single cent. LOL. Okie.. i better stop reminiscing now. HAHA. The nostalgia and on hindsight is real, especially when we read what we have discussed previously based on their SBS catch BTS and the interviews they have given.. and compare it to what we have seen today, with what was given to us in the dcut. These two, chincha.. gives me the goosebumps.

Sharing more pictures which i was supposed to share but didn't make it~

ggcR9lt.jpg

4iIBupw.jpg

DqyMrXf.jpg

ctto

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Changsky said:

Welcome to the thread! Glad that you love SP and ship our lovely couple too... better late than never :)

Thank you so much for welcoming , I've been lurking here for quite a while and I love reading everyone's story , I can't take it any longer , so decided to join hehehe :D:wub:   fighting NamJi Couple :rolleyes: 

6 hours ago, Changsky said:

Thank you so much for welcoming , I've been lurking here for quite a while and I love reading everyone's story , I can't take it any longer , so decided to join hehehe :D:wub:   fighting NamJi Couple :rolleyes: 

• Like 15

Some updates on hyunni..

I dun think this update was ever shared here? Might have missed it! 

Credits: haneulnari fan cafe 

Ctto

More info can be found here thanks to @daloula dearie for sharing! 

And this cute little child actor in hyunni's new drama who got her signature i think and uploaded into his ig using namji pic. Soooo cute! 

• Like 14