[Drama 2017] Live Up To Your Name, Dr. Heo 명불허전

Admin

I'm back here chingu....:lol: though I'm busy with my daily work..my mind and heart still thinking about this story. Haha..pretty sure..It takes me a meant of time to withdraw with this beautiful written story. I'm just amazed on how it well written.

The final episode still make us run a roller coaster feeling ride from sad-angst to happy. I'm just thankful I had follow from the first episode its air. And I'm remember, its been a long time..that that I didnt follow a drama as exciting LUTYN. And when the time its come to the end, my feeling was like how Kyung need to let go Im to go back to Joseon....and now, how the ending make me tears in smile. Just where can I get the ending that I didn't expect? 

Uri otp has just live their live separately. Sincerely said,.I just can't get enough from this two otp. They are having matured love. Heo Im living up to his name in Joseon, as same as Yeon Kyung live up to her name in Seoul. They both keep give 'telepathy support' between each other. And that kind of feel make a feel that leave a deep thought in my heart. 

This is only kdrama that I learn all about to give forgiveness toward character that learn through their flaws to gain improvement in their life. They're like us that learn to be better and want to live a good life that give benefits to other. 
And I would like to say, Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong and all the teams gain soo much appreciation from others even they say that this drama's underrated. Its just a good drama make you want to do a research and make you feel that its like taken away your daily life routine..am I right? ..:D

And my mind keep thinking about the needle as soon as its come to end..and could we say that HI will come back to Jose on or he just live in Seoul and no more time travel? How I feel so happy when Mak Gae also become next owner of the pouch? Haha..this story always make me think out of the box..

And I had promoting this drama to my friends..definitely, this story will come to the real supporter even its like underrated. It will gain the most outstanding awards and I'm bet that it will happen..and chinguss..let's just wait for it! Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong and all the team really deserves this. Jinjaaa..for this time being, I will rewatch all the episode over and over again..heolll

feat-23-690x400.jpg

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@iriskyopta258 yessssss i agree with every word u said!! this is one of my fave dramas of this year and i cannot seem to get over it anytime soon. the plot, ost, and of course our sizzlin' couple just made everything so perfect. i especially love how both characters were strong on their own but also had time to heal through each other. 

i hope KNGxKAJ will collaborate again soon!!!! 

Just now, Ngoc Anh said:

Cre: dc

Beautiful scenes...

Ehm..what did they quarrel about? The position of the knife or...  KAJ didn't want her pic was cut off. I like the way the director commanded his squad to answer KAJ.

6 hours ago, Ngoc Anh said:
  Hide contents

Cre: dc

Omg I absolutely love how they paralleled those scenes together!!! Makes me appreciate the drama even more than I already do. The withdrawal symptom is real you guys... T_T

8 hours ago, martanur said:

Beautiful scenes...

Ehm..what did they quarrel about? The position of the knife or...  KAJ didn't want her pic was cut off. I like the way the director commanded his squad to answer KAJ.

Hi!

The director kept saying....how can you cut the cake it's so beautiful.

I think they were talking about what to say before cutting the cake......I can hear some1 said singing.....I think it was one of the staff. Then AhJoong said LUTYN fighting....good work!

You can see the knife moved from one side to another, only Nam Gil and Ah Joong who held the knife I guess they hesitated.....then AhJoong moved the knife and said let's cut the hand. So they cut NamGil hand on the picture lol!!!

23 hours ago, maddymappo said:

Help! I am trying to vote but it wouldn’t go through?  

This is really excellent drama! I can’t find any dramas to watch this weekend! It’s not as good nowadays! 

Archived