[Drama 2017] Live Up To Your Name, Dr. Heo 명불허전

Admin

OMERGED!! So I was in the office earlier and got oriented with the coverage and exclusions of our health insurance. One of the exclusions there was, complications due to acupuncture will not be covered. They explained that acupuncture is not yet proven that can heal any illnesses. At the back of my head I was like, "WHY DON'T YOU TRY WATCHING LUTYN TO KNOW THE POWER OF ACUPUNCTURE!!!! HI TREATED HUNDREDS OF PATIENTS EACH DAY DURING JOSEON ERA" HAHAHAHAHAHA. AND TREATED A DOCTOR'S HEART (YK - acupuncture kiss) wahahahaha 

How are you guys? It looks like you were having a mini throwback here. Hehe. Gahd I miss LUTYN!!!! The GUM COUPLE!! :bawling: I'm gonna surely watch the marathon this weekend. Hopefully tvN asia airs it here in the Philippines! 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, cherrycokez said:

@kfan222 thank you very very much for translating this. I use google, but it is horrible translate :lol: until now, no technology can translate language perfectly. 

I am very grateful for your translation

may someone enlighten me? HI fell in front of flower grandmother, which scene is that? 

Episode 13 (after 01:00)

That was epic !

27 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

@yoitsmcrt @jadore1 @minbongyi I have started rewatching again to convert other people around me hahaha. We were ROFL over HI's "I am riding a horse. I am riding a horse. I am riding a horse." I think that's my third rewatch and it is still as funny :tongue:

Crap! I missed that scene. What episode was that? Was it when HI escaping from the King's soldiers? Hahahaha. Or not.. when he rode a bike in seoul perhaps? Lol

12 minutes ago, yoitsmcrt said:

Crap! I missed that scene. What episode was that? Was it when HI escaping from the King's soldiers? Hahahaha. Or not.. when he rode a bike in seoul perhaps? Lol

He was in the ambulance, I think after he fell off the bike

14 hours ago, minbongyi said:

I think there are no engsub for the interview. Even the bts doesn't have it. If only they make the promotion commercial, maybe some news can make their own interview with engsub. Even we rarely see the article about LUTYN even by Soompi, I'm actually waiting some article from Soompi about the drama. I just don't know why this drama lacking at the promotion.

yesss that's what i thought bout this drama, even when i search on soompi about their rating get over 5% and give coffee free t

here is no news about them, and after the drama end still i wait for media to have them, but soompi no netizenbuzz no, why God why whyyyyyyyyy

giphy.gif

i want to understand what they talking when interview and presscon and bts so baddd :'''''''''

11 hours ago, kdyes said:

Today I saw a minute of another drama's karaoke scene (seems like two-thirds of kdramas have at least one karaoke scene, many not too exciting).  Was bland and just so-so.  Then  suddenly I remembered HI at karaoke when he sang a Joseon song to "Mother".  I smiled, got such a good feeling, and remembered again why I just loved LUTYN.  So fresh.  

kekekek just read your word karaoke, my mind already fly to that scene hahahahha can't help but kekekkeekke

20 hours ago, kfan222 said:

For those who can read Chinese - check out these subbed BTS vids:

Omooo I remember this BTS!! This was when KAJ slapped KNG's shoulder :wub: See, they got close easily.. hahahaha. Those were the days when they can still look at each others eyes ROFL 

On KAJ's interview, from my understanding I think she was asked what's the point (strength) of his co-actor and she said sageuk yeongi (historical acting) and gominam (handsome man). Please correct me if I'm wrong lol still learning korean hahaha

46 minutes ago, limitedsin25 said:

yesss that's what i thought bout this drama, even when i search on soompi about their rating get over 5% and give coffee free t

here is no news about them, and after the drama end still i wait for media to have them, but soompi no netizenbuzz no, why God why whyyyyyyyyy

TvN totally sucks. Already they never bothered to promote this little underrated gem, they also did not even care to give a reward trip for the actors and crews of LUTYN despite delivering the highest ratings for them this year. 

@echotiner Thank you so much for sharing the posts on Moon  Ga Young! I'm really just scouring whatever little update or news related to LUTYN now that the drama is over.

Because like @YuKo Wong, I'm in very serious condition of withdrawals too! I TOTALLY FEEEELLL YOUUU ~~~~ :bawling::bawling:  I'm working right now but my brain keeps on thinking about the drama and our Gum couple.....ottokeeee??? Ohoh, and also, shall we take a moment to appreciate that great acting especially by KNG in the gif you posted? Seriously, how can someone emote such palpable tear-hold back scene? His subtlety in choking back tears made me do the same as well........huwaaaaa~~~~~~~:bawling:

And it's so nice to know that KNG is HI in person, as said by MGY :blush: because that verifies what is shown in the BTS! He's really playful offscreen and laughs alot -- literally HI when he's goofy. I guess that's why great rapport among the cast is built and it gets portray through the drama scenes, especially with KAJ hehehehee~ :heart::heart:

Live Up to Your Name: Episode 15

by Laica

LiveUptoYourName15-00464.jpg

Im has realized that he won’t be able to keep all of his promises, and the time has come for him to make a decision. Will he stay in the present with Yeon-kyung, living for the personal happiness that he’s been searching for all his life? Or will he return to Joseon, dedicate his life to his calling, and heal the pain of his suffering people? It’s an unenviable choice, and it’s going to take all his resolution to make it.

read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/live-up-to-your-name-episode-15/

Archived