[Drama 2017] Live Up To Your Name, Dr. Heo 명불허전

Admin

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, sarafem said:

Does anyone know how many times Heo ImYeon Kyung kiss in the drama and in which episodes? Thanks.

5 times. Acupuncture kiss (ep 12), beach kiss (ep 13, counted as 2 times), early scene of ep 16 and the scene after YK cried with the grandpa (also ep 16).

I really don't like making sad gifs but there are few scenes that i like and i made some out of their "Syncing Moments". I don't like the to be end with sad scene, so i'm gonna go backward. I can't handle the complication of photoshop so this is the simplest solution. Not a quality ones but viewable.

Spoiler

"The Separation"

EgZ8Z0Y.gif

"The Emptiness"

EKirUem.gif

"Lost"

jH90e20.gif 

Spoiler

"Syncing Their Movement"

rSfzrUW.gif

ebxl5rk.gif

9HV3QMp.gif 

Spoiler

"Their Pain"

fUa5jjE.gif

"Sleepless Night"

f3jqnLh.gif

Spoiler

Their specialties??

One poking and One cutting :lol:

oJef5wz.gif 

Entertainment lifestyle would be One agressively wild and One submissively pervy :tongue:

NqdD9Um.gif

E1rPtR1.gif

0afvpLD.gif

Thats right BongTak-ssi...kick it off and restart from ep.1 again :joy:

Gonna marathon Bdrsc soon.Will visit this happy thread once awhile. Enjoy guys ((Hugs))*Muaks :heart:

11 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

Can I request another sad gif @fans123? In ep 9, from cafe when YK met HI and tried to console him to the street when she wanted to give him the cake. They looked so good in all black. 

I'll look into it, will inform you tomorrow ya? :blush:

14 hours ago, limitedsin25 said:

chingudeullll ... please please help me to answer this, did anyone know the music background (instrumental) from episode 16 when Heo Im draw a heart in land, before the child yeon yi come ask what's the draw is it?

and i'm still rewatch this drama lol, gonna watching again ... don't know how many times it will be ...

Just inform you that the full album OST will get released this 13th Oct. Me and some of friends here also waiting for it. It's not from other movie or something because drama will always have their own Scoring. This full album also included in the BluRay DVD, 5 official OST and 23 Scoring :)

2 hours ago, butterflysaga said:

Wait.. where is our admin @LyraYoo??

She even not yet updating the tittle of this thread hehehe. Still current drama (in our heart) eh? Not that I complain tho.. :tongue:

I remember she also starting an event in facebook by collecting some pictures to support urri KNG. How is the progress now?

Hope we can heard some news or something from head admin @LyraYoo

Hello my dearest chingus! I still miss Gum couple! 

Should we do a rewatch together? Pick a day and watch 1 episode on that day. So like..every Saturday or any day, we do a 1 episode rewatch from episode 1 until we finish ep 16 again haha. It is a long shot and just an idea lol. I miss them! We can share thoughts, recaps, gifs, new profound observations..etc.

@LyraYoo omo! You went to Korea? I am saving up to go there in 2 or 3 years lol. So happy you saw the locations :D and keep us updated about the package :wink: thanks!

My dear head admin @LyraYoo finally come. Hahahaaa. Eh? You just comeback from Korea? Uwaaaaah~ it must be a good time seeing LUTYN filming site. You see Im <3 Kyung too in Namsan? Are you also going to MBC studio? Lol. I ask so many question :tongue:

I hope uri Namgil oppa will get your package asap :D

9 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Hello my dearest chingus! I still miss Gum couple! 

Should we do a rewatch together? Pick a day and watch 1 episode on that day. So like..every Saturday or any day, we do a 1 episode rewatch from episode 1 until we finish ep 16 again haha. It is a long shot and just an idea lol. I miss them! We can share thoughts, recaps, gifs, new profound observations..etc.

@LyraYoo omo! You went to Korea? I am saving up to go there in 2 or 3 years lol. So happy you saw the locations :D and keep us updated about the package :wink: thanks!

I'm already in ep. 4. It'll be good to re watched and share something me just miss here but I think all our regular already move to shipper forum. Hahahahaa.

11 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

My dear head admin @LyraYoo finally come. Hahahaaa. Eh? You just comeback from Korea? Uwaaaaah~ it must be a good time seeing LUTYN filming site. You see Im <3 Kyung too in Namsan? Are you also going to MBC studio? Lol. I ask so many question :tongue:

I hope uri Namgil oppa will get your package asap :D

I'm already in ep. 4. It'll be good to re watched and share something me just miss here but I think all our regular already move to shipper forum. Hahahahaa.

I hope our oppa will get it too :tongue: the last time i was so invested in a project was from BOF 'SeoulMates' haha

Haha. Yes. Let's share whatever we find again on here or shippers thread. I will be going over there to visit now too :D

Guys...I found it from DC...maybe, one of our chingus here can read Hangul...please translate it :wub: 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=tvndrheo&no=20433&page=1

I think they talked about the mysterious of the drama's production and promotion events. Someone said...(according to my interpretation by translating via Google Translate):

- He/she came to the reading script event but couldn't find the lead actors or any pics of them.

- The reporters don't have to come to the press con, depend on the conditions in Seoul that day, so not many publications made

- Only pics of the lead actors who came out in the media

- This drama is being popular by word of mouth and the strong acting skill of the lead actors

- They really want the Blu-ray version in order to understand the real situation

- Even the ending is 'no-kiss reunion'

- The making video will be released based on the actors permission (not really sure about that)

My opinion: not only us who think there is a lack of promotion or something happened behind the LUTYN's production, but also the Knetz. Though in SK itself, they don't get much information.

29 minutes ago, martanur said:

Guys...I found it from DC...maybe, one of our chingus here can read Hangul...please translate it :wub: 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=tvndrheo&no=20433&page=1

I think they talked about the mysterious of the drama's production and promotion events. Someone said...(according to my interpretation by translating via Google Translate):

- He/she came to the reading script event but couldn't find the lead actors or any pics of them.

- The reporters don't have to come to the press con, depend on the conditions in Seoul that day, so not many publications made

- Only pics of the lead actors who came out in the media

- This drama is being popular by word of mouth and the strong acting skill of the lead actors

- They really want the Blu-ray version in order to understand the real situation

- Even the ending is 'no-kiss reunion'

- The making video will be released based on the actors permission (not really sure about that)

My opinion: not only us who think there is a lack of promotion or something happened behind the LUTYN's production, but also the Knetz. Though in SK itself, they don't get much information.

Maybe @siena can help?

With the actors permission? but why?

1 hour ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Maybe @siena can help?

With the actors permission? but why?

Maybe because most of making being taken candid-ly, that's why they need actors permission. Or maybe the agency's permission. Maybe there are some footage that might be misleading if it didn't edited properly

Archived